over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tbol oral only and other supplements- advice wanted

Thanks tri-terror, its nice when u get useful info from someone instead of instantly getting flamed. :headbang:

yeah there's no way id run any other oral that long, i was actually planning on running 6ish weeks @around 50mg p/d.

i know that dbol deffo gives you bloat :star-;ars but i thought tbol was completely the opposite, as in no water retention at all,

i know there's none with var or so it seems. i didnt have to run any AI's during cycle for var which was a bonus (and some people even debated the pct)

would that be the same for prop? (the AI during cycle bit not the pct obvs)

As for the test prop, i'm about to start doing the research, but when you say minimal water retention i know its probably down to the individual quite a lot, however have u had experience with prop and i'm not sure what cycles you have run but could you compare it to any other cutting cycles.

On to my next point, i dont mind a adding a few kg's of muscle but i can use this to cut? is that right? my regime is mainly cardio from the clubs i attend with plenty of strength training pushups/sit ups etc , i only lift twice a week on average. Calorie deficit when needed.

Its just i found that i still had superman strength even on a calorie deficit for extended periods on var, and it seems the same/similarwith tbol would this be the same on prop on a calorie deficit? suppose i could always add a bit of var or tbol if that wasn't the case but its all $

And when you say as long as you want :D

how long we talking here 12wks+ and are the gains as keep-able as they are with say, anavar?

(THIS IS ONE I WOULD RLY WANT ANSERING SO THATS WHY ITS IN CAPS, i got no rage on var, yeah i know how weak it is lol, but i'm finding it different with tbol...is this actual roid rage. I always keep my composure but have found it increasingly difficult with the tbol to restrain myself from being violent and i have not held back vocally, im normally quite reserved.)

IS THIS ALL IN MY HEAD?:action-s:

also whats it like on Dbol..easy to deal with?

AHHH the pumps, yeah i like the pumps, i'm aware that you cant be pumped all the time(funny on var though you could just pick up a can of soda and get a good pump haha) but its mainly the vascularity im after (all the time)

I sometimes get vascular all of a sudden and then it dissapears. I'm lean enough atm that i could walk into a hot room and the forearms pop out, but i always want more, my bf%, i suppose could go down a couple.

My biceps are larger than they should be when compared with the rest of my body, as an athlete/fighter for my weight they are probably too big.

But still cant get one vein to pop out on them, i can see it there under the skin. Ive had veins showing up on my lower abs, quads (next to the knee), muscle behind the shin (name escapes me):action-s:, some shoulders and across the chest and my biceps will be pumped up liked a mofo, but still not 1 pop out vein :( so that's just my genetics? ahh man that really sucks.

I know that sounds really weird to have the veins as a sort of goal, but i'd trade any of the above for the bicep vein haha.

Also it seemed like i was pumped all the time while doing nothing on var, one of the craziest feelings..amazing.

Please dont feel obliged to answer every question that i have asked here. As i said i'm about to start doing my own research into prop.:a:tion-sm

and thanks again for the help

Well the short and sweet of it is that test is king. Period. With the goals you have in mind, the propionate ester matches the best. I cut very well on prop, and get hella strength.
No you shouldn't hold any water, certainly less than tbol if you do.

You also shouldn't need an AI, although it never hurts to have it available. Yes you will need PCT, as you will be shut down. You would want to start PCT just a few days after your last injection, as it is so short acting.

I totally get your want of veins, LOL, I think we all want them to some degree.
But it is totally genetics. Take me and my brother for example. Same parents, but he is a total ecto, looks a lot like your body type. I am a meso, more meso/endo as I get older haha. So we are both muscular but he is smaller, with smaller bones, and always ripped even when he exists on nothing but Taco Bell. He has had veins like you want, since he was eight. I have to get super lean to see any at all.

Thanks again tri-terror,

Test prop next on the list then, afetr i get through the next tbol cycle, and then the var powder if it ever arrives??? god i cant wait till i get 50 posts, ive got questions for the sponsors forum grrrrr

Got plenty of the safety, nolva, aromasin and proviron,

oh sorry forgot to add, ur 2 cents on the rage thing, if im like this on tbol, what am i gonna be like on test GRRRRRRRRR:banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws