over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TEAM ERGOPEP LESS THAN 6 WEEKS OUT

Looking great Kyle!

But you don't sleep much!

Honestly I'm more impressed by his ability to run on such little sleep than his physique. You look great but jesus fuck you never sleep. lol

You have mutant blood!! Hard workin guy.. I am impressed and motivated to get my ass out of bed sooner! Good luck on ur show! :lightbulb:

looking great!!! but how do u not sleep?!

I'll sleep after the show is over. Trust me there are days I want to hit the snooze button and wake up a few hours a day. But that's one less meal I can get in for the day.

The most important thing to me is when I step on stage I know 100% I did every thing I can. Never missing a meal never missing a cardio session and never missing a training session. No regrets you only have a few minutes to shine for a years worth of work! Make it count

Look great pimp! Yeah some people just need less sleep. I'm not one of them lol I gotta sleep 10 hours a day. Then I usually take an hour or two of nap during the day.

I'll sleep after the show is over. Trust me there are days I want to hit the snooze button and wake up a few hours a day. But that's one less meal I can get in for the day.

The most important thing to me is when I step on stage I know 100% I did every thing I can. Never missing a meal never missing a cardio session and never missing a training session. No regrets you only have a few minutes to shine for a years worth of work! Make it count

you missed never missing a shot in the sentence above:p

Today is the 5 week mark. Getting leaner each week trying to bring the weight down slowly at this point. My condition is on point plus we just went to 2 a day cardio sessions.

This is the first year ive done this much cardio. Normally i dont start it till about 6-8 weeks out and no more than 30 minutes but this year is a different story.

May goal at this level is to bring a condition that stands out since every guy your going against is great. So what really makes you stand out.

Ill post some pics at the 3-4 week mark

Kyle, impressive as hell. 5 weeks and that holy shit factor will be put on stage, well done thus far, always enjoy seeing your prep. Bigger and better:headbang:

Kyle, impressive as hell. 5 weeks and that holy shit factor will be put on stage, well done thus far, always enjoy seeing your prep. Bigger and better:headbang:

Thanks bro!!!

I hope to have an opportunity to stand in the first call out and then shine from there. Cant wait...it was a big move trying to build enough mass to compete as a heavy but i think its going to pay off!!

dayummmmm....lookin great brotha....

Looking great bro! And your not even show ready. After you win, you will be able to get plenty of sleep. Good luck.

Most guys don't know the Kyle I do, on the friend level and they don't realize what utilities took four you to add stage weight like that while at an already advanced level. For a year straight I had a text by 7am about something and that means you were up eating your first meal. And you are three hours behind;)

In this entire year I can remember two days when you wetter nor up and working at ergopep by 9am my time. Phil , Pamela and I were ready to send out search patries;) no one will have out worked you my friend

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Looking amazing! Don't cardio the legs away

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear