over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Team O2 does it again! Dallas got smashed by Brandon

Lmao. Kind of like how LS stated in general people are ragging on him hard. Why aren't you calling him out!?! His vile attitude and negativity! OMG! I never came out and said Devindas said yada yada. You came out and said he got smashed. He lost. You're right. Smashed? He did place second after all.

Vile attitude? Dafuq? Cmon bud. Far from having a vile attitude. I don't even think were disagreeing. You took my light hearted comment of "show em how its done boys" and took it all personal and got ass hurt.

Step outside. Get some air. Trust me, i'm not worried about you. While you're outside getting some fresh air maybe lightening strikes you. My Monday is going to be the exact same.

I'm not even disagreeing. Clearly Curry one. I find it humorous how everyone is jumping ship from McCarver when a couple months ago he was the next Mr. O. And again, that was social media stating that, not Devindas. Don't wanna "lump" you in there.

Stirring negativity? Gtfo here. I could give 2 shits about your threads and comments. I made a smart ass comment and you took it personal and got all ass hurt as if i attacked you.

Its all semantics at this point. You say "challenged" i said "negative and mean".

Find some more straw for your argument.
I am not even going to waste any more time responding to whatever u have written here neither I m going to read it.

But hey I am sure going to make a quick guess ....

bet shits getting twisted even further here... bad to worse to ugly lol

Established members /mods here are plenty smart to sniff in 2 mins who goes to whose threads/posts to cause trouble & spread his smart ass negativity/ bullshit production.

Actually its for anyone to see, just go and see last few active threads on first page. I am going to leave at that lol

Go on ..quote my post ..I am going to let you have the last word here sir.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Getting second place twice is getting "shown"? The two individuals who beat him came in at the best they ever have. I'm not even a Dallas fan, but it seems like everyone jumped on him, "next Mr. O for show", "freak size", ect.

Finishes second twice, oh he's done!!

I hardly think taking 2nd at the Arnold is getting "showed" ....he has improved ever year. Once that muscle maturity catches up to his size he will be win. I think he is only 24 or 25 years old.

For some reason I can't stand Dallas but at least Dallas is keeping that booty of his a virgin. The allure of O2 may get him to spread those cheeks he is still young so we'll see.

Your saying all the O2 guys are involved in homo activities?

If so, your a F***ing dumbass, if you meant something else, then never mind...

I hardly think taking 2nd at the Arnold is getting "showed" ....he has improved ever year. Once that muscle maturity catches up to his size he will be win. I think he is only 24 or 25 years old.

Lol he got $75,000 to get "showed"....

Dallas doesn't have a nice physique. He's got a big ass physique. He's tall big and stands out. Genetically tho. Not round and not full. He will never beat the genetically blessed guys unless they either come in off or he just gets so huge and shredded and separated tho. But the guy is young. He can be doing this for another 15 years easily. He will be great. But give him 5 years-10 years most guys peak around mid 30s.

cant imagine the size of his gut by then:eek:
-F2S

not hard to beat dallas from the back at all... brandon curry is simply more geneteically complete than dallas. by long shot. and hasnt blown out his stomach.... i think its called the albea or something, ronnies grew more and more apart as he got larger and larger til stomach was distended beyond control like orville, dennis james, jp fux... look at their albea i think its called it gets strecthed... far as i know you cant bring that back in once blown out....
-F2S

For some reason I can't stand Dallas but at least Dallas is keeping that booty of his a virgin. The allure of O2 may get him to spread those cheeks he is still young so we'll see.

2nd most ignorant post I've read here today. something to be expected from a 16yr old.

For one the picture isn't taken down the middle of them and it looks like Dallas is having trouble pulling his lats out and he showed signs of that in Ohio.. Maybe he has a small tweaked shoulder blade.. Great by curry always been a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than the athletes that have had the opportunity to go live and train there, nobody knows what's asked of them. One has to assume that nothing in life is free and there's not enough prize money from competing to justify a billionaire 'sponsoring' a group of individuals for a percentage of their winnings.

Brandons problem has always been dialing it in and utilizing his great genetics.

Appears he is starting to get it together, always could have been a freak.

All of them, no of course not. Some to many? Of course. Not hard information to find out and frankly the mid tier guys going over there aren't hiding this information.

Was my post a sarcastic dig to curry when I really don't know if he specifically spread those sweet cheeks? Yes.

Do I personally know some broke ass bbers who went overseas to join the party? Yes...and it wasn't free.

2nd most ignorant post I've read here today. something to be expected from a 16yr old.

34 and I've been around this a while. And I personally know some that have joined the party over there. Yes it was a snarky comment about curry when I dint truly know his situation.

If you don't believe there is a metric ton of that going on over there you are incredibly naive.

For the record I don't care. They are all adults making their own decisions.

All of them, no of course not. Some to many? Of course. Not hard information to find out and frankly the mid tier guys going over there aren't hiding this information.

Was my post a sarcastic dig to curry when I really don't know if he specifically spread those sweet cheeks? Yes.

Do I personally know some broke ass bbers who went overseas to join the party? Yes...and it wasn't free.

Anymore in depth details?

Love hearing homo shit :D

Dallas's physique imo says
1. A lot of hard work.
2. A lot of money spent.

But not very blessed with the supreme genetics you need to win a mr. olympia.
As you can see, as anyone can see......he just doesn't have the symmetry of a Brandon Curry! Let alone Nathan Deasha........with Phil still in his prime......Ramy playing the "freak" ....and deasha about to take off, you might be seeing a lot more of these cry baby videos! Cmon dude! You get to travel and bodybuild for a living!!!!!!!!!! I understand the hormones might be getting to you and your thinking about that long plane ride back but chill dude.....your 25 and will win plenty of pro shows if the top talent doesn't show up.

Let's also remember that Dallas barely had an offseason.

Matt Porter had a good FB post about this. He pushed thru the Olympia tired and beat and what, had 7-8 weeks of rest and rebuild time and switched to Chad. Give the dude a full year for improvements and he'll come back looking like a mutant.

Congrats to Curry tho, dude looked amazing and just shows the quality of athletes Oxygen is building right now. Ridiculous.

Race to me never comes into anything with me but I do sometimes wonder (due to many posts I read) if guys automatically think he doesn't have the genetics because he is white. Obviously most of the tops guys in the sport are black. But I see posts like this all the time. I often see the same about Branch Warren and even Dorian how they done the best they were born with. Whilst many may have beat genetic superiors I think my point is still correct. Did you not see Branch Warren at 18? The same can be said for Dallas too.

Granted he doesn't have the round muscles of a Brandon Curry, Shawn Rhoden, Phil Heath etc. But the guy has amazing genetics in other ways. He looked great at the Arnold and a few weeks before was looking poor. He is obviously going through a transitional period right now and finding his way. Plus why not because he is only 25. Not many bodybuilders are anywhere near that level at 25 including some of the best of all time.

Guys on here see 1 pic and are too quick to judge. I don't get all the hate he receives. He is doing great and I hope he continues to improve. As stated he has to play the size game because he doesn't look like Dexter Jackson so it's needed. But to me if he continues to grow in the right areas (basically his back) and is able to bring the waist down come contest time he could win some big shows. But even if he gets another 10 x 2nd places so what it's still great... not everyone can win.

Dallas's physique imo says
1. A lot of hard work.
2. A lot of money spent.

But not very blessed with the supreme genetics you need to win a mr. olympia.
As you can see, as anyone can see......he just doesn't have the symmetry of a Brandon Curry! Let alone Nathan Deasha........with Phil still in his prime......Ramy playing the "freak" ....and deasha about to take off, you might be seeing a lot more of these cry baby videos! Cmon dude! You get to travel and bodybuild for a living!!!!!!!!!! I understand the hormones might be getting to you and your thinking about that long plane ride back but chill dude.....your 25 and will win plenty of pro shows if the top talent doesn't show up.

Dallas undoubtedly has some of the best genetics in the sport.

There is more to bodybuilding genetics than just muscle shape. Dallas may not have the roundest or fullest muscle bellies, or even the most detail...but what he does have is the structural proportions of a 5'7 bodybuilder on a 6'1 frame. In other words, he has the height, width, X-frame, and proportions of your typical shorter bodybuilder on a tall man's physique--something very few bodybuilder in this sport have. In fact, among today's pros, Dallas and Cedric stand alone in this regard (but Cedric has everything).

Look at Dorian Yates. Dorian certainly didn't have the roundest or fullest muscles bellies...and in comparison to the other top bodybuilders of his day, his overall muscle shape was mediocre at best. However, the genetic qualities he did have allowed him to become one of the most dominant Mr. Olympias in history.

It's not always the Phil Heaths of the bodybuilding world who rule the Olympia roost. Sometimes its the monsters that rule....as long as those monsters have the condition and balance to go along with their freaky size.

Dallas has Mr. Olympia potential. What does he need to do to realize that potential? Get even bigger and learn how to nail his condition while improving his weak points. As time goes by, muscle maturity will set in...and if all these things come together, he will be very difficult to beat.

Race to me never comes into anything with me but I do sometimes wonder (due to many posts I read) if guys automatically think he doesn't have the genetics because he is white. Obviously most of the tops guys in the sport are black. But I see posts like this all the time. I often see the same about Branch Warren and even Dorian how they done the best they were born with. Whilst many may have beat genetic superiors I think my point is still correct. Did you not see Branch Warren at 18? The same can be said for Dallas too.

Granted he doesn't have the round muscles of a Brandon Curry, Shawn Rhoden, Phil Heath etc. But the guy has amazing genetics in other ways. He looked great at the Arnold and a few weeks before was looking poor. He is obviously going through a transitional period right now and finding his way. Plus why not because he is only 25. Not many bodybuilders are anywhere near that level at 25 including some of the best of all time.

Guys on here see 1 pic and are too quick to judge. I don't get all the hate he receives. He is doing great and I hope he continues to improve. As stated he has to play the size game because he doesn't look like Dexter Jackson so it's needed. But to me if he continues to grow in the right areas (basically his back) and is able to bring the waist down come contest time he could win some big shows. But even if he gets another 10 x 2nd places so what it's still great... not everyone can win.

Exactly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner