over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Team O2 does it again! Dallas got smashed by Brandon

Come on man - you know there are internet geniuses that can not only critique based on one pic - they can actually tell exactly the compounds being used and timing with which they are used... pssshhhh easy :rolleyes:
:(
I think pictures can say a lot about someone's structure in terms of how high his/her ceiling can be. It can speak to weaknesses that you really just can't make up for with sheer mass.

**broken link removed**

Look at how low his lays insert into his waist.....if his head was shaved, this back would look really close to that of Phil Heath pre improvement! It has the ceiling of having that look. Dennis Wolf on the other hand will never ever have low hanging lats because of his structure....also zero calves.....how can I make this conclusion? By a simple photograph

I think pictures can say a lot about someone's structure in terms of how high his/her ceiling can be. It can speak to weaknesses that you really just can't make up for with sheer mass.

**broken link removed**

Look at how low his lays insert into his waist.....if his head was shaved, this back would look really close to that of Phil Heath pre improvement! It has the ceiling of having that look. Dennis Wolf on the other hand will never ever have low hanging lats because of his structure....also zero calves.....how can I make this conclusion? By a simple photograph

It's not his structure that determines this, but his muscle attachments.

Another word for structure is frame. Dennis has a great frame/structure, but his lats don't attach low enough on that frame. He also has a sparsity of muscle fibers in his lats.

Last edited:
It's not his structure that determines this, but his muscle attachments.

Another word for structure is frame. Dennis has a great frame/structure, but his lats don't attach low enough on that frame. He also has a sparsity of muscle fibers in his lats.

Yes correct, my bad

true dennis has high lat insertions they attach far above his external lip of the iliac crest and it does not help as he is a tall guy so it appears even higher visually in back shots.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

**broken link removed**

Sorry Mr. Oz - he's got us :eek:

Just clowning with you Bozo :D- I do get your point.. I think the point Mr. Oz was making is that when you only have a pic or any number of pics - its very difficult to make some of the critiques / judgments / comparisons - that many guys make. Far too many variables to list that can impact the pic. Stage line-up comparison shots are one example. If you've competed or even just been to a show - you realize that not everyone hits their pose at the same time - nor do they hold it necessarily. So what we see in the pic, is definitely completely different than what the judges and audience saw.
I don't think Mr. Oz comment was pointed at you - and mine certainly wasn't.

Sorry Mr. Oz - he's got us :eek:

Just clowning with you Bozo :D- I do get your point.. I think the point Mr. Oz was making is that when you only have a pic or any number of pics - its very difficult to make some of the critiques / judgments / comparisons - that many guys make. Far too many variables to list that can impact the pic. Stage line-up comparison shots are one example. If you've competed or even just been to a show - you realize that not everyone hits their pose at the same time - nor do they hold it necessarily. So what we see in the pic, is definitely completely different than what the judges and audience saw.
I don't think Mr. Oz comment was pointed at you - and mine certainly wasn't.

No worries at all ma man! I just love talking and debating everything bodybuilding. I love it.

Congrats to Curry! Looked amazing. Dallas didn't have it. But he's young, he isn't going anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you're right! But just now hearing that Dallas nearly passed out at the Arnold Australia and was competing sick (which is selfish as f**k, as he may have been contagious around other depleted athletes!),
predicting he's fine cause he's young may NOT be accurate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

, Screenshot_20170318-120134.jpg

Screenshot_20170318-115940.jpg

what say now ?? 2 wins in 2 weeks.

Screenshot_20170318-120008.jpg

Lockett got 3rd , doing brazil next and then shutting down.

Go Brandon for the hatrick !!!! Arnold Brazil

Whatever Curry is doing he needs to continue.

His conditioning has always been his downfall and now it looks like its going to be a benefit.

Glad Lockett came in tight too. I love the Open, but when dudes come in soft its such a turn off.

Who the hell in Dallas's camp actually thought he could beat a superior Brandon Curry the very next week after getting destroyed by him a week earlier? Putting the kids health further in jeopardy knowing he was very sick (unless it's all a lie and it was due to diuretics) . Very bad move.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity