over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Team Skip True Protein

Wow I'm sold
I've been buying off the shelf all these years.
But I'm going to try this brand
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone talking about. I've never really been content with flavors of the protein supps I've bought.

its a blend of fast, medium, and slow digesting proteins. will provide a much more steady flow of amino acids over varying times. almost like time released pills..LOL

also a varying amino acid profile!

Thanks for the response b-boy. Info much appreciated. I just got 20lbs of the Iso. So as soon as ive got it gone Im gonna order 20 or so lbs of the Team Skip. Sounds like the way to roll. Does the taste change much with it? How about the mix-ability of it? So for so many question.. But I guess never learn/know if I dont ask.

Thanks for the response b-boy. Info much appreciated. I just got 20lbs of the Iso. So as soon as ive got it gone Im gonna order 20 or so lbs of the Team Skip. Sounds like the way to roll. Does the taste change much with it? How about the mix-ability of it? So for so many question.. But I guess never learn/know if I dont ask.

I just got some chocolate peanut butter Team Skip (after reading B-boy's rave reviews) and he was right YUMMY! Mixes great too. Just a tad thicker when mixed which I like.

I just got some chocolate peanut butter Team Skip (after reading B-boy's rave reviews) and he was right YUMMY! Mixes great too. Just a tad thicker when mixed which I like.

Thank you thebrick. I appreciate the comments. I think im gonna order a 5lb tub of it today to try it out. Some of the flavors you guys are tryin out sound pretty damn yummy. Now its all about what flavor..

Also do you all add sweeteners? or is it good with just the flavor added?

Has anyone tried the bananna flavor?

Banana bash is one of my favorites. THere was a thread on TP flavors a while back, and it was one of the top ones named by many... second to chocolate coconut.

it is a little thicker/creamier than the iso if you mix it in the same amount of water

it is a little thicker/creamier than the iso if you mix it in the same amount of water

Thanks dropshot001

I just, (like Yesterday) got my 20lbs of Cold filtered Iso. It mixes fast and clear but the flavor is always .... Meh.. If the Other proteins (Egg and Casein) add to that to help the texture and flavor Id love it as its also a SUPER low/no carb style protein for diet time. I just tried the Chocolate Banana and that Rocks even in the Iso. I ordered about 6 different flavors. Sounds like some new flavors are in order. First of the week im gonna order 5lbs of Team Skip. Try it out. Will most likely switch from my use of the strait Iso to TS. Thanks for all the info everyone..

Also. How many of you like to add sweeteners? or is the flavoring enough for most of your tastes?

Thanks dropshot001

I just, (like Yesterday) got my 20lbs of Cold filtered Iso. It mixes fast and clear but the flavor is always .... Meh.. If the Other proteins (Egg and Casein) add to that to help the texture and flavor Id love it as its also a SUPER low/no carb style protein for diet time. I just tried the Chocolate Banana and that Rocks even in the Iso. I ordered about 6 different flavors. Sounds like some new flavors are in order. First of the week im gonna order 5lbs of Team Skip. Try it out. Will most likely switch from my use of the strait Iso to TS. Thanks for all the info everyone..

Also. How many of you like to add sweeteners? or is the flavoring enough for most of your tastes?

if you get premium flavors then it is already sweetned already. i am not someone who likes things super sweet so it is good for me and from all the people who i know who use the premium flavors the flavor is strong enough for them. the iso is a thinner protein. i would suggest going with some fiber or possible casein or egg as you mentioned to thicken the shake up. the different proteins might make the iso taste a little bit different though

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member