over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

teen nationals

look who medicini is in with, and that right there is the answer! new york bodybuilding sticks together bro.

I did Larry's prep. I thought the overall would go to Cody, or possibly Larry.

But Medici was a shock.

OMG...I mean that's rediculous. Medici doesn't hold a light to Cody...wow. That's got to be the most frustrating and dissapointing feeling in the world for Cody.

thats absolute bullshit. Cody CRUSHED medici everywhere, but especially from the back. Medici had ZERO definition when he turned around :eek:

I did Larry's prep. I thought the overall would go to Cody, or possibly Larry.

But Medici was a shock.
Larry was definitely dailed in Shelby. I thought the overal would either go to Cody since he is a bit larger than Larry. But Nick was not in condition at all.
OMG...I mean that's rediculous. Medici doesn't hold a light to Cody...wow. That's got to be the most frustrating and dissapointing feeling in the world for Cody.
Agree. The kid just need a better attitude. I have seen some videos of Cody prior to the show and was not impress in how he represents himself.

There's the ugly politics of bodybuilding.

That rear shot is ridiculous. Medici looks great for 19 but his back is WAY behind. Cody Lewis just needs to see this for what it was...Like b-boy said. Hopefully he doesn't let this get him down, as he has a much brighter future ahead of him than Medici does.

Was Rich Gaspari on the judging panel?:confused::D

All politics.

Wow.. thats some serious bullshit right there. Not ONE person so far has agree with the judging! That makes no sense...

look who medicini is in with, and that right there is the answer! new york bodybuilding sticks together bro.

100% Spot on, I'll take it a bit further and say that Nick shouldn't have won his weight class, standing next to Cody you see what his flaws are clearly.

Agree. The kid just need a better attitude. I have seen some videos of Cody prior to the show and was not impress in how he represents himself.

I haven't watched any vids prior to the show and was just commenting about the pics. I agree, I think that the way a person handles themselves on and off the stage does weigh in the judges mind either consciously or sub-cosciously. However, it is bodybuilding and should go to the best physique, not the best attitude.

I also feel like individuals in this sport almost must be "cocky" or "arrogant" to an extent when it comes to show time. Almost like having that "I'm better than you" mindset in order to get on stage with confidence as confidence can be seen and felt. I correlate that with baseball players. You see a lot of arrogance in a guy who can step up to the plate and hit .300 plus with 30+homers and 75+ rbi's. Having that attitude sometimes helps you be better. It's like when you are a pessimist everything falls to shit around you but when you're an optimist things seem to be going better. Same for this I believe to a degree.

Anyway, I understand what you're saying 100% and I think everyone should treat others with respect and hold themselves to a higher standard than having a shitty attitude but damn, he got on stage looking 10 times better than mini-gaspari and still lost....thats some messed up shit right there haha.

The overall shots on MD showed me that...

Cody was the clear cut winner, no ifs ands or buts...

Larry beat Cody and Nick in several poses in the overall.

Nick looked flat, stringy, and less impressive than he did at the Easterns.

I'd have placed the overall
1. Cody
2. Larry
3. Nick

Shelby, Larry looked fantastic at the night show. His front lat spread was the best in the show.

I haven't watched any vids prior to the show and was just commenting about the pics. I agree, I think that the way a person handles themselves on and off the stage does weigh in the judges mind either consciously or sub-cosciously. However, it is bodybuilding and should go to the best physique, not the best attitude.

I also feel like individuals in this sport almost must be "cocky" or "arrogant" to an extent when it comes to show time. Almost like having that "I'm better than you" mindset in order to get on stage with confidence as confidence can be seen and felt. I correlate that with baseball players. You see a lot of arrogance in a guy who can step up to the plate and hit .300 plus with 30+homers and 75+ rbi's. Having that attitude sometimes helps you be better. It's like when you are a pessimist everything falls to shit around you but when you're an optimist things seem to be going better. Same for this I believe to a degree.

Anyway, I understand what you're saying 100% and I think everyone should treat others with respect and hold themselves to a higher standard than having a shitty attitude but damn, he got on stage looking 10 times better than mini-gaspari and still lost....thats some messed up shit right there haha.
Well said. Agree 100%.

The overall winner of teen nationals gets a 5 page spread in Flex magazine... What's funny is within 10 minutes of the overall Dave Palumbo interviewed Nick Medici and Nick talked about the photoshoot and already knew the dates for his photoshoot with flex..

Makes ya wonder even more.

I thought it was a coin flip between Cody Lewis and Larry Morrison... Larry beat Cody in ALOT of shots and Cody had ridiculous size and conditioning for a teen... Oh well though, Larry is pleased with the MW victory. Watch for him in years to come.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131