over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Teen PM Member Transoformation shots

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is brian hes 18 and placed 3rd third in the middles at the Teen nationals

I started working with him when he was 215lbs and i was not too thrilled about hte starting condition as you can see...

. All along his plan was to get to 176 and compete as a middle.. And in my opinion i didn't care what class he competed .. i just wanted him conditioned and feeling like he deserved to be up there..

Brian ended up weighing 176lbs and lost 40lbs for the prep .. He has a future in the sport... Hes already gotten earfull from me about keep contest weight undrer control.. But in the end. ... hes happy! AND I AM TOO

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? This reminds me of the weight you loss and came out shredded. I bet you have changed his life for the better.

That guy really changed!

What a difference. I'll bet the girls notice him now. :)

Great job, looks like you both put in the work.

very nice im impressed! a little disappointed though, why didn't he wear the blue velour trunks!?!?

Lets just say he was more than happy with his placing and look..

Hes a young man and he has room to improve. He worked super hard and against the odds... He was literally behind at every stage of his prep for my taste.. but it came together good at the end...

And damn good for him....

obviously he has a new outlook on off season bulking and plans to stay much closer to his contest weight and conditon.

Alex, he stayed at the same hotel as I did. I am Larry Morrisons training partner (Teen middleweight winner).. I bumped into him in the elevator and we got to chatting, he was a real cool down to earth guy. He was raggin on himself for a minute saying how i should have seen what he looked like before the prep. He told me how he teamed up with you, nothing but good things to say from his end.

He was very happy with his placing, and he looked great for sure. After seeing these pictures, i now know what he meant :p.. Definitely hope he sticks with it, because it seemed like he has the right mentality for this.

Hope you two stick together, and i wish for the best!

Alex, he stayed at the same hotel as I did. I am Larry Morrisons training partner (Teen middleweight winner).. I bumped into him in the elevator and we got to chatting, he was a real cool down to earth guy. He was raggin on himself for a minute saying how i should have seen what he looked like before the prep. He told me how he teamed up with you, nothing but good things to say from his end.

He was very happy with his placing, and he looked great for sure. After seeing these pictures, i now know what he meant :p.. Definitely hope he sticks with it, because it seemed like he has the right mentality for this.

Hope you two stick together, and i wish for the best!

Thanks for this post bro!

I was very hard on Brian.. in a good way.. but I had to be.... I had worked with him this off season leading up to the prep and he was letting his condition slip up..

My plan was to have him nice and lean going into the prep so he would be doing less cardio and eating like a king...

It really didnt work out that way because his condition was off the mark by the time we started the prep.. So i had to really stay on top of him to get him in shape to do the show.. For a while it was looking like he might be a spectator..

But it all came together and he did belong up there... And he felt really good placing 3rd.. I was very proud of Brians discipline and effort he put into it.

And thanks again for your time here my friend! much appreciated..

Thats an amazing transformation Alex! You keep putting out top notch competitors. Congrats to you both. he looked great...his before pic..well you know

Great job Brian and Alex. Once again man! Hopefully this kid sticks with it and stays lean in the offseason.I wish I started at his age! I now know how much better it feels to be lean in the offseason. It's nice to see my gains instead of being a tub of lard and not seeing gains but just the nubers on the scale go up. Thanks for that Alex!!....mmmmm going into a prep at 205 fat or going into a prep at 185 lean:banghead::banghead:

Wow, great transformation and very lean! Great job bro! I bet he feels alot better now and having chicks chasing his butt!

that is pretty damn awesome, great work to you both. It's incredibly motivating to see that type of change, and i know it's hella difficult, so congratulations to you guys.:headbang:

wow thanks for the compliments. my journey getting into condition was not an easy one ill say that much! but alex and i finished strong and I was satisfied with what i could bring to the stage. but now its time for improvements to be made. and yes... my goal is to stay leaner this time Alex! haha Ive even kept up with cardio since the show ended, doing about 4-5 days a week in the mornings. things are looking good..

if i knew how to post pics in here I could show you guys some more stuff from the show..

Nice job Alex and Brian, you guys earned that one.

Alex,
In the future you will need to leave the website link off the picture.
New rules. If your interested in getting approved to advertise prep services
email BigA at- [email protected]
Otherwise we will have to erase the threads or edit out the links etc.

Good Job By the way! :headbang:

Wow... great job on both ends. I think im know who i'll be contacting soon.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws