over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TeknoViking FUE Thread (1951 Grafts)

Thanks for all your insight and comments. Ya I know...the last 24 hours I have been typing in google "How to get through the ugly duckling phase of fue" lol.

Thanks for all your insight and comments. Ya I know...the last 24 hours I have been typing in google "How to get through the ugly duckling phase of fue" lol.

it's called a hat, basically :D

Here is todays pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2099 (1).JPG
    IMG_2099 (1).JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 183
Redness looking better today.

Attachments

• IMG_2105.JPG
    IMG_2105.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 173
My head has been itching all day so i have been rubbing it lol. Will take a picture tomorrow when my head is not as red from me irritating it.

Last two days I have been seeing some some hairs on my hands when I have been washing my head. I am having a lot of skin flaking/dryness going on.

I have for sure started the shedding phase. My Procedure was 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2112.JPG
    IMG_2112.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 163
Can't wait till it thickens up. Want to see what you result ends up like.

I have an acquaintance that had the procedure...and it looked real good. It only was apparent to me after he told me, then I took a more critical look.

the shed begins, it's all gonna get ugly from here but everything is right on schedule.

I feel like my hair looks better today I dont get it ha it may be the lightning in my bathroom and my position dunno. I used rogaine 2 nights ago and that followed by tons of itching and irritation yesterday. So last night I did not use it and today my head feels great. I am going to wait a few more days before I hop back on the rogaine. I havent been to work once since my surgery I am thinking of going back to work mid week this week. Hopefully some more of the redness will have faded by then.

About to head back to the gym to hit chest. Driving to a gym I never train at ha. Dont think I am ready to run into all the gym rats at my home gym yet.

One thing I have going for me is that my hair grows really fast. Hopefully that helps with this whole process I am going through.

Attachments

• IMG_2114.JPG
    IMG_2114.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Omg you guys cant imagine how good I feel. Finally working out today after all that time off. I was down about 90lbs on incline hammer strength machine today, but I know strength will come back.

I was feeling a little insecure about my head and going to the gym and my gf told me, "There were viking warlords that were bald you think they gave a fuck"? That pretty much kicked that negative thought out of my mind. Today I am trying to bring my diet back to 100% bbing diet. Since thanksgiving I have been eating out 2-3 times a day pretty much eating whatever i want. It will be nice to tighten everything back up. My dose is lower now so I am trying to make up for it with a perfect diet.

Hair is def falling out. Hit back today feeling like a beast. I feel very healthy, this surgery was good for my overall health. No longer drinking 12 diet sodas a day, no longer 24/7 pot smoking, lower dose etc.

No itching today on my scalp and sleep is pretty much 100% back to normal.

Attachments

• IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 140
have you started using minoxidil again or do you have to wait longer?

Todays pic feeling like an ugly SOB.

Attachments

• IMG_2124.JPG
    IMG_2124.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 142
did he give you any indication on what size punch he used and how many donors you had left?

No I am going to shoot him over an email tonight and ask. Should i be worried lol?

FYI: All these pictures are taken about 2.5 feet away from a bathroom light. Its good because you get a clear picture but it does make everything look pretty bad.

No I am going to shoot him over an email tonight and ask. Should i be worried lol?

no lol, sorry didn't mean to trip ya out. The early stages always make the donor look a little beat up you gotta let it heal up and recover, nothing out of the ordinary here. I was more just asking out of curiosity as to what he saw going forward. I was asking about the punch cause he mentioned the curling hair so I thought he might've had to use a bigger punch to access them so more just me wanting to get the technical info.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131