over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TeknoViking FUE Thread (1951 Grafts)

no lol, sorry didn't mean to trip ya out. The early stages always make the donor look a little beat up you gotta let it heal up and recover, nothing out of the ordinary here. I was more just asking out of curiosity as to what he saw going forward. I was asking about the punch cause he mentioned the curling hair so I thought he might've had to use a bigger punch to access them so more just me wanting to get the technical info.

I was passed out hardcore the entire time. I dont remember a thing...just him giving me a shot in the shoulder then me coming there the next morning. But I do remember waking up a few times and hearing the technicians complain that they only had "x" amount of hairs and that my hair is curly. I am assuming when they are building the hairline they dont want to throw curly hairs in the front. My hair is more wavy then curly so maybe curly is not an accurate description.

I'm thinking about getting Fue done in Istanbul Turkey. Approximately 3000 graphs approximately 2500 euros

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was passed out hardcore the entire time. I dont remember a thing...just him giving me a shot in the shoulder then me coming there the next morning. But I do remember waking up a few times and hearing the technicians complain that they only had "x" amount of hairs and that my hair is curly. I am assuming when they are building the hairline they dont want to throw curly hairs in the front. My hair is more wavy then curly so maybe curly is not an accurate description.

yeah that definitely seems to be a Diep thing, almost every patient I've talked to him from his clinic is knocked the fuck out. My friend joked they slipped him the date rape drug cause he said he remembers coming in the morning, them waking him up shoving some burger king in his face at lunch time and then at night he was the hotel and it was all a blur, said he had no idea how he got into his hotel room lol. Both mine I was wide awake, i'd rather have been out. Curly, wavy, kinky hairs are tough to extract, the removal process in fue is blind, they just see the hair and punch, if the hair is twisting around under the scalp they can't predict that so the odds of getting it out clean goes down and you end up with a higher percentage of transected grafts, hence why they go up to higher punch sizes as a work around. Once they're removed implanting them whether they're curly or whatever doesn't make much of a difference, the docs slits will dictate how they will grow out and he will have matched it to the direction of the rest of your hair so you got no worries there.

I'm thinking about getting Fue done in Istanbul Turkey. Approximately 3000 graphs approximately 2500 euros

please please please only go to one of 2 clinics in Turkey. Erdogan or Keser. I have talked and helped literally hundreds of guys coming back from Turkey needing repair work and having their lives turned upside down, the lost money is the smallest part of the issue, the lost donors, the butchered work, the time, the depression, I hear all the time from guys saying i'd pay 10x what I did to undo it and go back, all because they tried to save from jump they'd wish they could buy their way out and they can't. I know from that price quote it is not one of those 2 docs, it is not worth it to save a little for what you may end up going thru. For every one good job out of a clinic outside the 2 I mentioned I've seen at least 10 bad. No exaggeration. Spend the money, it will be worth it!

Last edited:
did he give you any indication on what size punch he used and how many donors you had left?

The punch size the Dr. used is 0.08-0.09 mm depending on the area. He said I have roughly 7000-8000 donors left.

The punch size the Dr. used is 0.08-0.09 mm depending on the area. He said I have roughly 7000-8000 donors left.

Excellent, I was afraid he might've gone up to the 1mm but at .8-.9 mm you're on the low end of the punch spectrum and should leave nearly inperceptible scarring once healed and a very healthy donor supply left. You're in great shape going forward!!

Todays pic sorry I am late.

Attachments

• IMG_2126.JPG
    IMG_2126.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 212
I look in the mirror and I see U G L Y ha fuck this sucks.

wear a bandana or a scarf bro. dont get down. i think the basic rule with all plastic surgery is it looks worse before it looks better.

hang in there. This thread is extremely helpful to me so i appreciate you posting it.

wear a bandana or a scarf bro. dont get down. i think the basic rule with all plastic surgery is it looks worse before it looks better.

hang in there. This thread is extremely helpful to me so i appreciate you posting it.

Dude, I dont care at all. Its just crazy when I am at the gym and looking in the mirror and I dont even recognize myself LOL. I have been able to work from home the entire time since my surgery and today I was told I can take as much time as i want. I will probably work from home all next week to.

I cannot believe that this Friday will be 3 weeks from my surgery. Time has gone by so fast.

haha, it's such a roller coaster ride this hair transplant journey. You'll feel great about your hair, you'll hate your hair, you'll be excited by it, and stress it, you'll go thru a range of emotions. All of us who have been there can relate, in the end it's worth it.

Check it

Attachments

• IMG_2129.JPG
    IMG_2129.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 195
I would say all of my transplanted hair is gone now. My hair overall looks a lot worse and I am assuming I have lost some of my hair that wasnt transplanted from shock loss. Still a lot of redness IMO.

I do notice little hairs coming out in the spots that look like they have no hair (in the hairline) so I am happy about that.

Attachments

• IMG_2131 (1).JPG
    IMG_2131 (1).JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 182
Redness is noticeably lighter and I am seeing little black hairs coming in all over. I will throw up a new pic tomorrow.

Okay guys this is 4 weeks post op to the day. I had a ton of hair fall out all over not just in the receipt area or donor area but I am noticeably thinner all over. I am going to have my gf take some more pictures tomorrow since I am not sure if the way I am taking the pictures is beneficial for everyone. I have just kept taking them that way because they have pretty much all been taken that way.

I notice after I have a coffee or in this case after I have trained at the gym and had my pre workout the recipient are is more red. When I wake up in the am it is a lot lighter and not as noticeable. I try to snap a pic in the am tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_2141.JPG
    IMG_2141.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 151
hang in there TV. there's always "really great" NFL football Saturday to get your mind off any worries... (rolls eyes)

Head looks A LOT better today. Redness is almost blending in with my natural skin color.

Attachments

• IMG_2143.JPG
    IMG_2143.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 152
Thanks for the update. Can u feel anything growing at the hairline?

I can see a few guys starting to pop out but most the growth I thought I was having I think was native hair I had previously that had shed and is coming back now. I am going to post another pic Friday when I am at the 5 week mark.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear