over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TeknoViking FUE Thread (1951 Grafts)

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys as you all know I got a hair transplant from Dr. Diep. I had approximately 1951 total grafts. The experience overall was very enjoyable and painless. I really have had no discomfort at all. He was a very pleasant man and his facility is top notch and very impressive. I did have to fly up north for my appointment but for me it was worth it knowing that I was in good hands. As you know if you have watched any of his hundreds of videos on youtube Dr. Diep is a pro. His results speak for themselves.

I love Professional Muscle and I have been a member here for many years. I also love bodybuilding and with that comes steroids and for some of us unfortunately that means hair loss. My dad is completely bald so even before I got my HT I was doing pretty good considering I was running massive cycles 4 grams a week (1200 test, 1200 eq, 1200 tren, mast etc) all through me early and mid 20s till i wised up in my late 20s and dropped my doses never running more then a gram.

I did decide to get the a-cell shot from Dr. Diep and I am currently taking dutasteride .5mg ed as well as using rogaine foam every night before bed.

Below is a picture I took about a year ago.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 506
These two are from today. Procedure was on the 12/29/17.

Attachments

• IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_2077.jpg
    IMG_2077.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 231
Looks good man, you and I were in pretty similar boats. Just don't discouraged along the way. My new hair is still kinda stringy and unmanageable at 5 months in but it's filled in to the point that no one notices anymore, I'd say within the next couple of months it will be totally thick enough to start styling the way I want.

I took these this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2081.jpg
    IMG_2081.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 448
DJ Khalid "Another one"

Attachments

• IMG_2080.JPG
    IMG_2080.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 445
Thanks for making the thread Tekno.

One thing I would appreciate your answer on down the road; is how long will it be before you can be out in public, without people realizing a procedure was done.

No problem man I will be posting pics everyday even if not much has changed.

As far as supps go at the moment I am using 125mg test c sub q Tuesdays and Firdays. I am also using mk677 1 pill a day of Mike Arnolds stuff before bed. I am going to be staying at this dose for as long as I can. I cant see myself going over this dose at this point but I do myself throwing in tbol 3 times a year at 50-60mg ed.

I also have a shit load of growth hormone. I am not sure when I am going to throw that into the mix. I was running 4-8ius ed for almost 2.5 years so I am taking a break. I have been off growth for about 2 months now.

Donor site

Attachments

• IMG_2084.JPG
    IMG_2084.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 428
Front

Attachments

• IMG_2087.JPG
    IMG_2087.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 429
Today my head looks A LOT better. The detail in my hairline is insane. It blows my mind how close they are able to get the hairs together. It is truly an art form.

I am not going to post pics today. I am going to post some tomorrow as it will be the first day that I am able to shower and use baby shampoo. I haven't really touched my recipient area besides pouring a few cups of water over it each morning and dripping shampoo foam onto it.

I am only sleeping 4 hours or so a night which is very unusual for me. I dont feel like its very restful sleep either because I am thinking while i am sleeping "dont touch my head". On the other hand I am not training at all so maybe my body does not need as much sleep.

I had my FUE surgery one week ago.

how long did that take? how much was it? if u dont wanna put that out here, pm me.
im looking into this too, there's a renowned doc here in cleveland, dr. haber. the cost is high but they say u get what u pay for.
im way worse than u are, i'd say at least twice the grafts u got.

how long did that take? how much was it? if u dont wanna put that out here, pm me.
im looking into this too, there's a renowned doc here in cleveland, dr. haber. the cost is high but they say u get what u pay for.

Dr. Diep is around $7.00-7.50 per graph. Any amount under 2k is going to cost you $7.50

The more you get he does lower his price a little. I waited a little longer then 9 months on a waiting list till till my surgery.

I thought I would add you can find cheaper doctors out there that do good work. Dr. Vories is a lot cheaper and seems to produce good results. I picked my Dr. because of his work on hairlines. Another member on the board here recently used Vories and his hair is looking great. You can find some of his results in the hair transplant thread.

Day 8 Post op. Feel great and slept great last night. Most of the tightness has left my head.

Attachments

• IMG_2092 (1).JPG
    IMG_2092 (1).JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 410

I've posted about this in the past but unless you are using Haber for fut do not use Haber. His fue work is not worth the money

Looking good so far tekno. Just got back in from Mexico so I didn't get to check in on you very much but all looks right on schedule and the hair line looks great. Donor looks clean already as well. All good signs. Did he mention what size punch he used on you?

Thanks for making the thread Tekno.

One thing I would appreciate your answer on down the road; is how long will it be before you can be out in public, without people realizing a procedure was done.

This is a toughie cause it varies, you'll be sporting some redness post op that can last a couple weeks upto a few months if you're very fair skinned so that can be a giveaway you had some work done and then it always gets worse before it gets better...the first couple weeks is cake, the couple months after gets ugly and then it just slowly gets better, by month 4 and beyond you can kind of start doing something with it to look at least passable

Day 9 Post op

Big difference in the redness in my scalp. I am excited about this since it was one of the things that was concerning me about this procedure. Going back to work with a red head :( Luckily I worked from home all last week and get to this week as well.

Hopefully it continues to get better. It does suck to be out of the gym and I am looking forward to going back.

Attachments

• IMG_2093.JPG
    IMG_2093.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 406
Day 10 Post op

Nothing new to report. Redness looks about the same. I am having a hard time sleeping on my back but I am afraid to sleep on my side because I do not want to injure anything. I am not sure if I am being too cautious at this point lol.

I am a heavy smoker (cannabis) and I stopped smoking the day before my surgery and still havent. I plan on quitting for a very long time because I have read it can interfere with the healing process and even impact hair growth.

I have lost 5-6 pounds since my surgery. I have been eating when I am hungry and not training obviously. I am excited to get back to it.

Attachments

• IMG_2094 (1).JPG
    IMG_2094 (1).JPG
    67 KB · Views: 406
up to this point there was no too cautious but you're just about at the threshold where you're anchored/secured and free to sleep any way you want. By day 10, it'd take a lot more than rolling around in your sleep to get one out so sleep comfortably now, you got thru your first patience test...now the next test of your patience begins lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws