advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tell me about your experience with tren.

Nope, it really seems like it's the Tren. Often times, I think about what I would have looked like if I woulda cleaned up my diet too. You just start hardening up, and you think you can get away with whatever you want dietwise.

Great info from everyone, thanks for the replies so far... Definjatly the biggest plus seems to be strength plus hardness.. Is it safe to say that the people who report the major fatloss while on it, that it may be more due to their diet?

Tren made me too aggressive. this might actually be good for some people but probably not for most people. It lowers your HDL too much which is dangerous. I d stick to something the body can actually handle like pharma-grade test

Tren Hex - 100mg E3D - 30 Days only
Test Prop - 100mg EOD - 8 weeks total

Tren Hex kicked within 7 days; increased sweating, increased intensity in the gym; increased blood pressure.

14 days in; tender nipples, both itchy; added Letro at 2.5mg EOD (or E3D); muscle tone increased; definite strength increases; night sweats become a part of life; acne on pecs and upper arms appear

21 says in; gyno gone nuts! Neither Letro nor A-dex aided me at all. Strength is UP, vascularity is sick, looking REAL lean and HARD, hard and mean; acne pops up on shoulders; I am FLUSHED red all day long, very high BP! Night sweats are terrible; wake up covered in sweat top to toe, drenching girlfriend's sheets.

30 days in; that was it; after fighting gyno for 16 days, night sweats and excessive blood pressure, I had had it with the Tren. Kept fighting the gyno with Letro for another 4 weeks or so; didn't get it in complete check until 6 months after cycle was over.

There you have my review. I won't touch it again, EVER. I will never risk the gyno issues again, as I last time around ended up looking around at prices for gyno removal.

Be safe!

Thought I would post my experience so far with my first run of TNT.

Week-1 TnT400, 2cc every 4 days, 1000mg test-e 600mg tren-e (frontload phase)
Week-2-14 TnT400, 1cc every 4 days, 500mg test-e 300mg tren-e (aprox)

So far I am just entering week 3, I have had a hell of a time so far and am wondering if it will be worth it in the end. My first two 2cc shots in the gluts caused me to barley be able to walk for a week…..Bad test flu followed causing hot and cold flashes, bad fever and flue symptoms, So bad I could not workout and could barley make it to work for the first week and a half. Insomnia and night sweats are causing me to be lucky to get 4h of sleep a night! My third shot in the shoulder is causing pain and red inflammation, my cardio is in the shits and my body feels bead down all the time! ( Slowly getting better ), well enoff of that bad stuff, I have gotten some positive results….Weight is up 6lbs and my lifts this week are all up 10 to 20 lbs! I’m hoping this ends up being worth it!

Thought I would post my experience so far with my first run of TNT.

Week-1 TnT400, 2cc every 4 days, 1000mg test-e 600mg tren-e (frontload phase)
Week-2-14 TnT400, 1cc every 4 days, 500mg test-e 300mg tren-e (aprox)

So far I am just entering week 3, I have had a hell of a time so far and am wondering if it will be worth it in the end. My first two 2cc shots in the gluts caused me to barley be able to walk for a week…..Bad test flu followed causing hot and cold flashes, bad fever and flue symptoms, So bad I could not workout and could barley make it to work for the first week and a half. Insomnia and night sweats are causing me to be lucky to get 4h of sleep a night! My third shot in the shoulder is causing pain and red inflammation, my cardio is in the shits and my body feels bead down all the time! ( Slowly getting better ), well enoff of that bad stuff, I have gotten some positive results….Weight is up 6lbs and my lifts this week are all up 10 to 20 lbs! I’m hoping this ends up being worth it!

Careful, brother! That's one helluva front-load on both the Test and Tren. I'm not that familiar with the front loading of steroids . . . is it really that efficient?

Best of luck from here on out, but listen to your body and judge accordingly!

Absolutely love tren between 75-100mg eod. Have yet to go higher. I do get night sweats,trouble sleeping,agression but controllable nothing crazy, and makes my sex drive go through the roof. I love bulking with it makes me able to drop a lil bf and put on muscle while hardening me up.

Careful, brother! That's one helluva front-load on both the Test and Tren. I'm not that familiar with the front loading of steroids . . . is it really that efficient?

Best of luck from here on out, but listen to your body and judge accordingly!

Well for someone like me who's blood lvls take along time to build up on long chain esters it seems to cut about 2 weeks off of the time it takes to see results, But beeing that it is tren it may have been not the best idea.

tren ace ranks #1 with me. My basic cycle with tren:
Tren Ace 100mg/day for 12-16wks
Test enth 500mg/E3d for 16wks
High protein diet works very well for me with tren
Protein-450g/day
Carb-150g/day
Fat-60g/day
Slept about 3-4hrs/night,training intensity was just insane,felt more alert,metabolism was very fast.Leaned out will adding lean body mass with no cardio

im thinking of running this for my next cycle:

anadrol 100mg ed
test enan 500mg ew
tren enan 200mg ew

what can i expect from this cycle? i will be on a bulking diet all the way through it

I ran this same identical cycle. Over a eight week cycle, I gain about 22 pounds, eating crappy. I am naturally lean, so I felt I could get away with it on a bulk diet. Like many have said, the night sweats were off the charts, but once again I have an extremely fast metabolism. At 45 years old, I started to feel some of the elasticity in my skin was being lost, but once I jumped on this cycle, my skin tightened back up and I was hard all over. Peace.

Made me a bit harder, but gave me a good bout with gyno.
I'll never use it again - I prefer test. 1.5g of test and no gyno, 400mg of tren and nice rocks under my nips.

Well for someone like me who's blood lvls take along time to build up on long chain esters it seems to cut about 2 weeks off of the time it takes to see results, But beeing that it is tren it may have been not the best idea.

Understood. The longer esters make sense now ...

Damn, what I'd do to be able to run Tren without the sides! That chemical sculpts bodies like Greek Gods!

Absolutely love tren between 75-100mg eod. Have yet to go higher. I do get night sweats,trouble sleeping,agression but controllable nothing crazy, and makes my sex drive go through the roof. I love bulking with it makes me able to drop a lil bf and put on muscle while hardening me up.

Sex drive GOES UP?! Mine disappeared! for 3 months!!! ED like no other for a while there ... scariest quarter of a year for me thus far!

Those that claim they had bad gyno with tren, how is your bodys reaction to other types of gear?

Great results the first time; strength and size. Mostly sides after that - night sweats, painful pumps, slight cough, on edge feeling. Probably won't use it again.

For all those who had gyno problems with tren, were you running a dopaminergic to control prolactin? Pramipexole, cabergoline, bromocriptine?

Sex drive GOES UP?! Mine disappeared! for 3 months!!! ED like no other for a while there ... scariest quarter of a year for me thus far!

sorry to hear that. I was like that when i tried 1 AD screwed up my libido for months. Prohormones for me = limpy and screwy libido AAS= cant keep it down

For all those who had gyno problems with tren, were you running a dopaminergic to control prolactin? Pramipexole, cabergoline, bromocriptine?

I use Prami with great success

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity