over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tell me what u guys think

Deca19's_gal

Registered
my diet for 2003 teen nationals, and another state show which is 2-weeks before Nationals.

meal 1: 8 eggwhites, 1 cup of oatmeal. 1tbs of peanut butter

meal2: 8 eggwhites, 6-7oz. of beef, small salad with low fat/calorie dressing.

meal3: 2 scoops of whey protein mixed w/ water and hand full of animal crackers, (before workout)

Meal4: 6oz. of chicken grilled, 1 red patato 4-5oz.

Meal5: 2 scoops of whey protein mixed w/ water, (before bed)

I'm keep my carbs at 60-70grms. a day, protein between 250-300grms. & keeping my fat as low as possible.

I'm a little under 9 wks. out from the state show and 11wks. out from teenage nationals

Here's some pics of me last year in July at the NPC Indiana State Championships: www.teen-bodybuilding.com/site/chad.htm

I weighed 186 in those pics. since then I"ve put on roughly around 13lbs. of lean muscle. Plan on going in this year between 190-195lbs. Teenage Nationals here I come!!!!

settle down hoss! this board doesnt have as many members or move as fast as Bolex. Plus all the boards have been pretty slow the last few days.

When are u gonna get the new pics up? How far out are u from the show? I think bretts brother's pics were 8 weeks out? he looked soft to me but has a good frame. I ll refrain to compare till i see ur new pics, but outstanding development for ur age.

Oh sh!t , I beat Xcell to post!!!

show

i should have the new pics up soon , when i get them back from being developed. i'm 9 wks. out from the NPC indiana Championships. i'm sitting at 202 at 5% bf. 12 wks. untill nationals
did u check out the pics at www.teen-bodybuilding.com/site/chad.htm , they where from last july i weighed 186 then

yea, man, I saw those. I would say you need to bring up your shoulders and lats to compensate your wide waist. THICK thighs! also need to work on that rear lat spread. Like i said, outstanding development for a teen.

you look awsome man deserve lots of credits... be patient you get a good responce forma sport bro on here

big-a, homonunculus, wyldeone are experts in the nutrion/pre-contest area.

btw hwo did you place in that show i would think anywhere form 2nd-4th, that black dude in the light blue trunks looks like hes still about 10% bodyfat lol, its okay I guess tho good to do a show regardless of condition for experience im yet to get on stage

first off you look great bro your doing verry well and ,your diet looks sound to me im far from an expert thoe lol im sorry i dont have much to offer on dieting just wanted to give ya props on what you have done so far

Welcome to the board!

Deca,

You look awesome, period, even better for a teen. Keep on your current path and you'll be serious monster in a few years.

Couple things I could chime in on:

If you are truly 5% - why spend 12 weeks dieting?... Def. post those pics when you get a chance - easier to tell if you really need 3 months. (Going from 5 to 3% for the show would is only about 4 lb of fat - 1/3 a week!)

How many kcal are you eating? Low carbs are a good approach, but fat loss is really just about caloric deficit. At 70g carbs, 300g protein, minimal fat - lets say 20g / day - you're less than 1700 kcal / day. I would say this is too low for someone weighing 200lb with single digit bodyfat, especially if you are doing cardio. Protein intake looks like a good place to start. An option would be to up your kcal somewhat by taking in some good fat - essential fatty acids. Flax oil, or Udo's Choice blend of Omega 3's and 6's. Peanut butter is a nice option, too (BTW, make sure to refrigerate the oil, and freeze what you'll need to store for more than a few days.)

Another option - I do this - is to diet for several weeks, take a week off, eating under control, at maintenance calorie levels and repeat as the show nears. You could do 3 on 1 off for 8 weeks and evaluate your condition to see if you really need to diet hard for the last 4 weeks before Nationals.

What have you done in the past? Did it work?... What went wrong do you think (if anything)?...

You look pretty lean from your pics - just a bit more and you'll be shredded. Also, you look to be holding just a tad of water, but that's to be taken care of down the road.

So, some more info. would help out a bit.

-Randy

dieting

hey man, i'm doing the same diet i did for last yrs. show, the only thing i'm concerned about is should i have a cheat meal a week, i did last yr. and i thought it helped. and how should i carb of for the shows. i'm doing a show here in a little under 9 wks, and then 2 wks. after that i'm doing the nationals. so what should i do to carb up for the first show and then what should i do for that 2 weeks inbetween shows. my anabolics for the show, 50mgs. of Tren eod. got 100 tabs of T3 today , thought of taking one a day. and putting some winstrol depot in my cycle in 2 weeks , i'm gonna run it 50mgs. eod.

like i said the only thing i'm unsure about is how to carb up and how to take the T3. any info would help

thanks

Lots of Q's

Deca,

Assuming this was directed at me. (You must have hit the new thread button instead of post reply.)

Still not sure why you're dieting 9-11 weeks out if truly at 5% BF... Or if you are doing cardio, too.

You'll need more kcal now that your bigger. Do the cheat meal more often and/or increase your kcal.

Carbing for the show is a HUUUUUGE question. I have some thoughts in my pic thread (see pics forum). This is a topic you can look for in the archives. Bottom line is that there are many ways to do it - you need to find out what works for you. You're lean enough now to try it out and still have time to diet for the show.

After the 1st show, I would see how whacked you are. Go back to a normal training schedule for the week if / when you feel OK, then used the last week to carb / water deplete for nationals, adjusting if necessary according to what you learned the week before.

As far as gear, 50 mg of tren EOD is not really a lot, but it depend upon what you've used in the past. Are you coming directely from another cycle, or been off long enough to stabilize gains from a previous cycle and starting the tren. with the diet?...

Depends upon how yo answer the above, but I would suggest having a little test in there. If not test, then the winnie is better than nothing. I would alternate days (don't inject both on the same day).

Unless you've had experience w/ T3 (i.e., used it with your last diet), I would stay away from it - it'll prob. eat up a lot of muscle if you're only on that much gear. Maybe 12.5 - 25 mcg / day would be OK. But, IMHO, you're pushing the limits with your diet (too few kcal, starting too early if truly 5%) already.

Hope this helps. More info. would help out more, including exactly what you did for your last show. (same gear, initial starting pt. in terms of body wt and %BF, etc.)

-Randy

------

Deca19 hey man, i'm doing the same diet i did for last yrs. show, the only thing i'm concerned about is should i have a cheat meal a week, i did last yr. and i thought it helped. and how should i carb of for the shows. i'm doing a show here in a little under 9 wks, and then 2 wks. after that i'm doing the nationals. so what should i do to carb up for the first show and then what should i do for that 2 weeks inbetween shows. my anabolics for the show, 50mgs. of Tren eod. got 100 tabs of T3 today , thought of taking one a day. and putting some winstrol depot in my cycle in 2 weeks , i'm gonna run it 50mgs. eod.

like i said the only thing i'm unsure about is how to carb up and how to take the T3. any info would help

thanks

hey Randy

i'm just started this cycle about 6 wks. ago i first started off with 200mgs. of eq, 37.5mgs. of tren eod. Then getting ready for the show i just did about a month ago. I put in 50mgs. of winny ed. and i upped my fina to 200mgs. every 3 days. then i tapered back down before the show. Now i just finished up my eq this week with 300mgs. of eq and 50mgs. of tren eod. wanna put 25mcg of t3 in tommarrow. I know your suppose to keep your levels of the t3 going up and down, and taper off of it slowy. I got 100 tabs of IP's t3 which are 25mcg. a piece.

for last yrs. show all i did was 30 to 40mgs. of winny a day, 200mgs. of Deca a wk. and 100mgs. of primobolen a wk, then i put in clen with it, i took 2 tabs 2 days on then 2 days off and added a tab to the rotation each wk. the diet was the same.

the problem with IP's t3 is that it is not real t3, its a crude mixt of t4 and t3 and even he does not know how much of each is in his tablets

ip

well my buddy took them for his last show and got shredded as fuck he only took the ip t3, winny, and eq. So i'm assuming the shit works, and he only took at most 1 tab a day

Mr_Magoo said:
the problem with IP's t3 is that it is not real t3, its a crude mixt of t4 and t3 and even he does not know how much of each is in his tablets

when i took syntroid/cytomel stack it worked better then t3 alone... if that credits ip at all

Re: hey Randy

Deca,

Generally, your doses are pretty low, but if its worked then definitely don't try to change it.

Here's what I'd do:
Go with the tren, alternating with winnie (inj. or tabs?...). Add some test - 200 mg / week would be helpful, given your past doses.

Use ECA and / or clen instead of the T3. No need to do the clen 2 on / 2 off in my opinion - the half-life of clen is so long that you're not really off to a degree that will permit beta receptor upregulation.

If you would like to use the T3, I would consider trying it when using clen, near the end of your cycle, when T3 levels will drop. Take some Taurine with it, too (several 100 mg / day.) Go up slow to avoid muscle loss. ECA improves thyroid profile in and of itself and may work better the longer you use it. For this reason, I would alternate clen with ECA (about 2 week intervals). Superclen would be a great choice (ask Xcel), but I've never used it.

Hope this helps. IMHO, diet is at least just as important as the pharmaceuticals...

-Randy

Deca19 said:
i'm just started this cycle about 6 wks. ago i first started off with 200mgs. of eq, 37.5mgs. of tren eod. Then getting ready for the show i just did about a month ago. I put in 50mgs. of winny ed. and i upped my fina to 200mgs. every 3 days. then i tapered back down before the show. Now i just finished up my eq this week with 300mgs. of eq and 50mgs. of tren eod. wanna put 25mcg of t3 in tommarrow. I know your suppose to keep your levels of the t3 going up and down, and taper off of it slowy. I got 100 tabs of IP's t3 which are 25mcg. a piece.

for last yrs. show all i did was 30 to 40mgs. of winny a day, 200mgs. of Deca a wk. and 100mgs. of primobolen a wk, then i put in clen with it, i took 2 tabs 2 days on then 2 days off and added a tab to the rotation each wk. the diet was the same.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws