over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tell me what you know

Are you sure your not multiplying everything by 5. You said you went all the way up to 900 grams of protein? OK? You must be very wealthy to be able to afford to eat like that. If you can gain 75lbs of pure muscle and still be veiny and ripped as you say, why in the hell would you even consider juice. You've probably put on another 10 pounds since you started this thread. Since no one else will do it, I will, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL-SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHT. Oh, and if you are telling the truth, good luck on your pro career.

Oh yea well this guy only did juice a couple of times 9 years ago and is now AS free.

**broken link removed**

YEA OK :)

Hey, lets give the guy the benifit of the doubt. However, I can understand why some people may be skeptical about the gains he's claimed he's made. Anabolic Hippie, post some pics of yourself, before you started training and where you're at know. I'd like to see what kind of genetic freak you are.

Hey if no body here believes me i dont care i am used to it

i will try and dig up some old pics of me, i know my dad has a pic of me with no shirt on and my buddy does too before i worked out, and i will get a pic of me posing and see if i know someone witha scanner, you know i understand there may be alot of skepticism out there about me around here alittle on the baord, like that guy who said it was bullshit, it doesnt anger me it feuls me more so go for it, but i know that i am going to make it big, i am glad some people are able to put aside there skeptisism to help and i thank you guys for that. if i heard something like what i am saying i would think it is bullshit too

Hmm

Anabolic I think since we all buy mail order drugs we never trust anyone until we recieve, maybe thats why you are getting the haters. If you are lying what would be your motive, there are not alot of girls here, and we really have no reason not to believe you. I think the point some guys are making is that you progess is nothign short of amazing and were Jealous. Keep working hard, and dont take any of this personally. Sometimes things appear to good to be true even when they are. Keep posting and plugging away.

yah i totally understand that, thanx for that input. and i have no motive to try and impress everyone on this board i am not that hurtin for friends hahahha
i was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday he was a bodybuilder he is an older guy and he won best in western canada like 8-10 years ago i was asking him what type of cycle i should do he said start out at 500 of test a week then next week go down to 400 then next week 300 next week 200 next month off then start it again and do this for like a year maybe increasing the dosages later on, also there will be d-bol and deca included first week 25 mg d-bol next week 20 then 15 then 10
deca he said shote every 2 weeks at 200
these dosages are remarkably low but the cycle goes on for like a year does anyone have input about it, he said he started at high dosages and that it was a stupid way of doing it. i dont know about this cycle though i am sceptical about it
then my other buddy said if i dont do alot of test for my first cycle i will be kicking myself later, what do you guys say about all this

Anyone please feel free to correct me!

I believe that we "used to" taper off because it was believed that your hpta would recover faster, which we know today is not the case.

Just my $0.02 on "if" you do a cycle. Definately do enough test along a good anabolic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws