over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tell me what you know

anabolic_hippie

Registered
i am a rookie i am going to do a cycle bodybuilding is a serious thing in my life i am the best at it that i know, i am going to do a cycle when i am ready i would like to know everything i should need to know while being on this cycle your guys help would be awesome

Just stick around BE PATIENT and learn all you can. Dont rush into anything-its everyones own responsibility to know what they are doing to their own body. Welcome to the board. :D

Hmm

Lets do the typical, Give us your

Weight :
Bodyfat :
Cycle History:
Daily diet:
Training info:

Goals : Realisitc ones, dont say be as big as ronnie coleman, or 6'2 290lbs.

i am 20 years old 6 foot in height 215 i am not sure about body fat but probably about 10% not sure though, i train 2 days on one day off. my routine changes to keep the body in shock.
i eat 8 meals a day spaced out 2.5-3 hours between
each meal has about;
70 grams protien
130 grams complex carbohydrate
15-20 grams of fat
i push about an average of 1000 calories a meal i think
i have been training hard and proper for a year
i have a buddy who back in his time won the B.C's and western canada
who makes sure i do everything proper
i started out weighing about 140 pounds a year ago
i have seen increadible gains my buddy thinks i should wit alittle while to do a cycle which i will do so, but thinks i am almost ready, so i have no expeirence in steroids yet.
but any constructive critizism would be great
my goal is to compete in a couple years and go for b.c.'s then go for canada
that might sound unrealistic to you, but for me it is not, i have complete faith knowing i can do it, i am more intense about working out then anyone i know and know i can accomplish it and i have the genetics to back it up.

Well having those genetics and gaining75lbs. in a year I would ride it out longer and research and read. Don't change a good thing, gains like that are good. Take this time to manipulate your diet around and see how your body reacts.

yah my family are very skiny lean people, but when we work out we are genetic freeks, my uncle is over 40 he used to bodybuild abit when he was younger never did any juice, he decided a couple months ago to start goin to the gym again and he put on 40 pounds in 2-3 months without juice i kid you not.
i wasnt planning on doing a cycle till my body is done growing, i want to be smart about this, i am just here to be well educated so when the time comes i will have all the knowledge to get to where i need to go in a safe manner.
bye the way thanx for everyone help on the board hey i am glad to come on here and take advantage of your guy's knowledge thanx

Hmm

I looked at your post again and something worrys me. You tell me you are eating 8000cals a day and are at 9-13%bodyfat. Im worried your numbers are wrong. At 8000cals a day you should be pretty chubby, and alot heavier. I would redue your diet and count some more calories.

I think you have made great strides in growing, and when you do decide to cycle lets do it right.

Some will say do this, do that, do more do less, but I think for you,

Weeks 1-12 .5mg OF Arimidex ED
Weeks 1-4 30mgs Of Dbol
Weeks 1-12 750mgs of test
Weeks 6-12 75mgs of Fina EOD
Week 4 500iu of HCG for one week
week 8 500iu of Hcg for one week
week 12 500iu of hcg for one week
week 13 250mgs of test, 100mgs of clomid
week 14 250mgs of test 100mgs of clomid
week 15 300mgs of clomid day 1, 150 day 2, 100 day 3-14

50mgs ed of clomid until you feel natural test levels back up.

Easy cycle with gains on the 20-40lb range if you have never cycled.

HCG/Clomid explanation

Every 4 weeks HCG is adminsited to keep the testes from shrinking, week 13=14 are used to allow the body to normalize and mildy try to recover/prepare for complete withdrawl from all hormones.

IF I could do my first cycle all over again this is what i would do.

Get some Galenka's if possiable any dbol will do, and you can make your own fina or have it custom made.

Whole cycle should be under 400$, maybe a tad more for all of the arimidex, and what prices you pay.

But if you pay 500$ and put on 30lbs isnt that worth it, there are cheaper test out there depending on what country you are from and who you know.

id be patient and wait, i researched AAS for five years b4 ever doing them, and that has helped tremendously, as a result i never ran into the typical rookie juice mistakes others did. ur metabolism does seem unusually high, god i wish i could eat like that. When u r ready for ur first cycle, i like to stick to nothing more then a nice gram of test, anywhere from 500- 1000 mgs a week. this way u r only introducing one new thing into ur body and can easioy see ur results where as if you do test, tren, how do u know how much each did. and since test is the base drug of any cycle, u will easily see how u respond to it, so alterations can be made later

anabolic_hippie said:
i push about an average of 1000 calories a meal i think
i have been training hard and proper for a year
every two and a half to 3 hours huh? if i ate like that i would look 6 months pregnant...:D

1000 cals every 3 hours

yeah well i eat like an animal cause if i dont i seriously shrink, i have messed around with deit quite abit mind you i have gone from taking 200 grams a day all the way up to 900 a day, i realized anything above 500-600 i could not even sit down cause my ass hurt, hahahha, but anything below 350 i would shrink. i was so skiny before i worked out that ppl made fun of me, i was seriously a rack, if i dont eat that much i shrink but when i push up to 11000 calories a day i start getting fat, it really sux that i have to eat so much i get tired of eating all day long.

i am starting to get abit confused everyone is telling me a different opinion about cycles, hahah, some say just test, some say 500, some say 1000, some say stack lots some say no stacks, what to do i guess there is no way out of trail and error for this one.

well bro the truth is they all work ,it just comes down to what you like , after a few cycles youl know. the onley thing i can say is the old test deca d-bol, is a good all around cycle

Re: 1000 cals every 3 hours

anabolic_hippie said:
yeah well i eat like an animal cause if i dont i seriously shrink, i have messed around with deit quite abit mind you i have gone from taking 200 grams a day all the way up to 900 a day, i realized anything above 500-600 i could not even sit down cause my ass hurt, hahahha, but anything below 350 i would shrink. i was so skiny before i worked out that ppl made fun of me, i was seriously a rack, if i dont eat that much i shrink but when i push up to 11000 calories a day i start getting fat, it really sux that i have to eat so much i get tired of eating all day long.

i am starting to get abit confused everyone is telling me a different opinion about cycles, hahah, some say just test, some say 500, some say 1000, some say stack lots some say no stacks, what to do i guess there is no way out of trail and error for this one.

You now eat 8.000 calories a day and are about 10% fat?

20 years old and worked out for 1 year gaining OVER 1 pound a WEEK for an entire year with NO AS ????

I have to say you have AMAZING genetics or are a bit mistaken about the numbers.

If these are your results HONESTLY, PLEASE do NOT start on Steroids.

IF you are being honest with us you could actually have a VERY nice career as a Professional NATURAL bodybuilder.

When getting started I would stay below that 750 range. No need to start big and have to go from there. Start somewhere low that gives you room to move before having to go big. I always try and follow the KISS method. Keep It Simple Stupid, this way I keep on track alittle better. Research Doggcrapps thread cycle on pennies on animals board. I like some/most of his theories.

i know my math 1000 cals a meal

it is obviously not worked out right to the calorie but it pushes around 1000 sometimes less sometimes more, maybe i am abit higher then 10% wjo know i have no idea, i know i have a 6 pack i am veiny and always get compliments on my physic but i am not fat at all i am pretty ripped

truth

I would use the least amount possible!!!

Dude assuming all your numbers are correct, YOU ARE A GENETIC FREAK!!!! In my first year of lifting I went from 6'2, 170, to 200lbs, and about 20% body fat. Who knows what your natural growth potential is? I'd say train naturally for a few more years and see what you can accomplish. By the way I lived in Tsawassen and Ladner until I was 12 and then moved to Toronto, where I am now.

trust me, use test as a base and in a dose of no less then 500 and no more then 1 gram a week, u really should know how u respond to a drug specifically and then add others, especially since test should b iin every cycle

Hey bro why not get evaluated by a pro bodybuilder.

There are a couple on this board who probably would be more than willing to help. You could PM them if you prefer not to post your pic.

With your build you could have a REAL shot at making some nice money as a natural bodybuilder.

Why not check it out BEFORE you do a cycle?

If you do go the AS route I agree with dpsquat go low to start.

HELL you are doing better now than most guys who are on 750mg or more per week.

well i will seriously think about doing juice, i may stay natural, it just seems frustrating for me to stay natural, i wounder if there is such thing out there, someone may say they are natural but does that really mean they are, anyone can fake out a juice test from what i have been hearing, and then i think well at least i am bigger then most who are on juice, yah but everyone calls me a lair when i tell them i am a natural bodybuilder, they say what 75 pounds in a year natural you are so filled with shit, its like fuck that is it i am goin to do a cycle then we will see what is up, i will be so fuckin big i will crush you. but on the other end there is lots of ppl who know i dont dont juice and many who come up to me and say you know you have increadible genetics you could look like arnold if you want, you could go pro one day if you play it smart i have ppl coming up to me everyday saying oh hey you are %@#$ i have heard so much shit about you, it feels great.
i am just so confused about staying natural or doing juice, one guy says that i should do juice while i am younger as long as i have plateaued because his biggest mistake was to stay natural until he was older then it was to late, some say juice now some say juice later.
i am goin to explode here

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity