over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tell your worst cycle horror story.

Denkall t400....ouch
I heard about that stuff from my papa, a few his buddies ended up with a red hot šŸ„µ; softball lump. He had all these AAS picture books that showed (what to buy, not to buy, descriptions, etc). I remember he saw me going through his boxes in garage reading all the mags and books(I was actually looking for girly pics, lol). He pointed to the T400 and told me ā€œJ*#+%ā€ used that and couldnā€™t walk barely for days, finally went to hospital and got antibiotics. Plus all the stories I hear here as well. What was the deal w that ? Dirty or just too many chems ā€¦oh well, guess weā€™ll never see Denkall again (kangaroos & Dogs) were on some of the boxes in the books but that one was black and yellow.
Still have those books somewhere. Lol

Max

I heard about that stuff from my papa, a few his buddies ended up with a red hot šŸ„µ; softball lump. He had all these AAS picture books that showed (what to buy, not to buy, descriptions, etc). I remember he saw me going through his boxes in garage reading all the mags and books(I was actually looking for girly pics, lol). He pointed to the T400 and told me ā€œJ*#+%ā€ used that and couldnā€™t walk barely for days, finally went to hospital and got antibiotics. Plus all the stories I hear here as well. What was the deal w that ? Dirty or just too many chems ā€¦oh well, guess weā€™ll never see Denkall again (kangaroos & Dogs) were on some of the boxes in the books but that one was black and yellow.

Max
The kangaroos were syd group. Another fine lab from back in the day.. the denkall T400 was a bitch but at the time it was the highest dose stuff per cc.

I was taking tren, dont remember the dose and legit felt like I was going crazy. Someone left a ball cap in my car and i thought " hey that's pretty nice" and put it on my head. I had a thought that someone could have stitched a bomb into the hat to kill me. No shit. Also always felt like I was being watched and someone could potentially shoot me while my car was stopped at stop lights. Tren literally makes me lose my mind.

i feel this without tren. lol

Honestly my first one. Not because it was some shit show or anythingā€¦ but because I was young and didnā€™t train or eat right yet šŸ˜‚

I don't have too many horror stories. I've always tried to cycle with precision. Everything well thought out....well typically šŸ™‚ I remember years ago running 100mg daily of Reforvit B and having lower back pumps so bad I could hardly train.
WAY back in the day (90's) when I had Reforvit I remember thinking I was smart and preloaded like 20 gel caps...woke up the next morning and all had disintegrated lol. Stuff was awesome though.

Max
My papa? How old are you, lol....I loved the Mexican stuff, it got a bad rap but I never had an issue with it. Denkall was spot on...at least for the Mex pharmas, I liked their stuff, their 75mg Drol was lights out. Different ballgame back in the 90's...we could get crazy good stuff like Hemo's from Brazil, Steris, etc....miss those days alot.

WAY back in the day (90's) when I had Reforvit I remember thinking I was smart and preloaded like 20 gel caps...woke up the next morning and all had disintegrated lol. Stuff was awesome though.
That's extremely funny especially since I done the same thing!!

Max
I only did one injection with that shit. Couldnā€™t bring myself to do a second one

My papa? How old are you, lol....I loved the Mexican stuff, it got a bad rap but I never had an issue with it. Denkall was spot on...at least for the Mex pharmas, I liked their stuff, their 75mg Drol was lights out. Different ballgame back in the 90's...we could get crazy good stuff like Hemo's from Brazil, Steris, etc....miss those days alot.
Yes now I feel real old!!!

Steris was awesome

Yes, I grew up with (papa)Max OG, so Iā€™ve definitely heard all the war stories, remember going through the turnstiles lord of times , eating al pastor tacos and watched some of his buddies pass at young ages too. Iā€™m Under 24 .
Max

2006 superdrol. Used 20 mg 20 mg 30 mg 30 mg 30 mg. Leaned up nicely and gain some impressive strength and muscle. Felt very little throughout the day, back pumps. Sexual function was down I remember a girl I was with was kind of complaining cuz I couldn't get it up had to use other ways.

Even worse than this was PCT I used novodex XT by gaspari I think it was ATD and I use way too high of a dose cross my estrogen, joints killed me. After about 2 months my strength and muscle was worse than before I started the superdrol cycle. I wasn't getting blood work back then but I feel I was suppressed a long time.

My worst cycle was a cutting cycle. Low test, high EQ, high Tren and moderate clen. I woke up two mornings in a row with such anxiety that my teeth were literally chattering together. To my surprise, I later learned that the EQ was the biggest culprit.

advanced stealth capri-sun un-sterile satchet transfers from thailand in 2008?? landed me in hospital a few times

so can i drink winny? =)

advanced stealth capri-sun un-sterile satchet transfers from thailand in 2008?? landed me in hospital a few times

so can i drink winny? =)
Was that due to procedure or product?

That's extremely funny especially since I done the same thing!!

I'd say "me too" but I thought about it (genius crew we are) and shortly thereafter I heard about someone doing this and the result. Lol. Saved only by random word of mouth.

Was that due to procedure or product?
both . lab were notorious. advanced-stealth was the company name lol

i had a lot of soft tissue infections early on, even with a degree in phlebotomy and knowing very intimately osha/hippa procedures in sterilization etc lol

kinda like injecting rubber stopper when using 50-100ml media jugs to pin from . shit I've been thru it all man,. I've had 3cc of 1tc crystalize in my quad and it necrotized the tissue, I walked like a stringed puppet for a month after.

both . lab were notorious. advanced-stealth was the company name lol

i had a lot of soft tissue infections early on, even with a degree in phlebotomy and knowing very intimately osha/hippa procedures in sterilization etc lol

kinda like injecting rubber stopper when using 50-100ml media jugs to pin from . shit I've been thru it all man,. I've had 3cc of 1tc crystalize in my quad and it necrotized the tissue, I walked like a stringed puppet for a month after.
Iā€™m no stranger to the VAC machine.

If everyone is having a bad experience with DHB then why don't we have transdermal DHB

GAULS had some bad batches with high BA back in the day. After injecting in my quad It hurt to exist let alone walk for weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131