over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telling your doctor you use gear??

Dieselboss

Registered
I'm about to start my cruise/blast, last 7 yrs i've just been doing 3-4 month cycles then coming off for a few months. But i really want to monitor my body and make sure everything is ok, especially when it comes time to blast. So how did you guys let your doctor know about you using gear? I know they are not supposed to share any info, but i dont like telling people what i do either. I don't know, am i being too paranoid about telling him or what?? thanks for the help.

I'm about to start my cruise/blast, last 7 yrs i've just been doing 3-4 month cycles then coming off for a few months. But i really want to monitor my body and make sure everything is ok, especially when it comes time to blast. So how did you guys let your doctor know about you using gear? I know they are not supposed to share any info, but i dont like telling people what i do either. I don't know, am i being too paranoid about telling him or what?? thanks for the help.

I wouldnt share that info with anyone. You can order your own bloodwork right online. I personally dont see a need to tell your Dr. unless there is some sort of medical emergency or unless your trying get put on TRT which isnt the case.

I wouldnt share that info with anyone. You can order your own bloodwork right online. I personally dont see a need to tell your Dr. unless there is some sort of medical emergency or unless your trying get put on TRT which isnt the case.

Word. Don't tell your doctor shit, unless there are issues. Why does this question even continue to come up?? It's common sense.
Once you tell him, it goes in your medical records and can affect many things. Life insurance is one that comes to mind. Could affect future job opportunities as well. Basically, no good comes out of telling your doc, unless there is some sort of emergency like the other poster said.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. Didn't know you could order bloodwork done online. I will be checking that out. Thanks

if u ever want life insurance dont do it it will stay in ur medical file so u mite even have a hard time getting regular insurance

Worst mistake I have made, I had some issues so I told him and if I had to do over I wouldnt have told him shit

Here's a little trick for ya'....enjoy.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Choose female hormone panel ($60 cheap) pay on-line and go to any LabCorp to get test. Give paper work but check male on LabCorp paperwork. You'll get results for male.

Last edited:
i agree with everyone but ..... i had a doctor and a pharmacist taking care of me for years . they were my friend and client . nothing ever showed up anywhere . so maybe thats the other side of the coin . if you are close , very close to these people it might be a diff. situation .

While I concur with much of what's on here already let me ask Dieselboss the OP is TRT is possibility for you?

While I concur with much of what's on here already let me ask Dieselboss the OP is TRT is possibility for you?

I highly doubt it bro, if I could get a dr to give me a script for it, then hell yes. But honestly I don't think that would work. Not even really sure on how I would bring that up even.

I highly doubt it bro, if I could get a dr to give me a script for it, then hell yes. But honestly I don't think that would work. Not even really sure on how I would bring that up even.

OK fair enough. There are various ways to get the conversation started with your doc or endo if you want to be a candidate for TRT. Sounds like you'll go the other way which is fine.

OK fair enough. There are various ways to get the conversation started with your doc or endo if you want to be a candidate for TRT. Sounds like you'll go the other way which is fine.

Maybe if I can work up the guts to do it, I'll talk to him about it. what do they even do to see if you need it, check your test levels? if so, wouldn't it be better to bring it up a few weeks after you finished a cycle, just kind of crash I guess. That part would suck though. But your test levels would be at it's lowest I would imagine.

If this is your PERSONAL doctor, hired ONLY by you, I don't see a problem since doctors are sworn to follow a doctor/patient confidentiality agreement.

Back in 2008, after being out of work on disability by my job for a year and a half, I had taken every test known to man by the cardiologist hired by my employer and union. According to my blood exam results, my test and metabolism were relatively hire for someone my size and age. So he asked me to address the matter to my personal doctor. Knowing that I've been into strength training for decades, my doctor knew that I must have been doing something but didn't question me of it until that moment. I inquired of the D/P agreement before uttering a word. To this day, it's only between her and I. She's often had me take more bloodworks to keep my level safe, only because mine was low after going clean for a few weeks. I was even getting injections at my doctor's office.

If the doctor is a doctor who handles your records for workmen's comp or even disability, DON'T SAY A WORD of it. They are required to report anything to your employer, if needed.

Last edited:
Damn bro, I didn't even think about it ever getting back to my employer. The dr is just our family dr. thats it. don't know him personally or anything. I'm sure he probably assumes I'm on aas, anytime I go in, no matter what for, the question always comes up, "do you currently take performance enhancing drugs?" I had to get my toes fixed, kept getting ingrown toenails, the dr asked me that, what the hell does that matter when theres no medication even involved??:confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear