over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telmisartan counterfeit

tornquad201

Registered
Does anyone think that Telmisartan is being counterfeited in India . I recently bought several boxes and when taking them out of the blister pack they often break in half , this could be my fought but just seeing if others experienced this

And WHY would they counterfeit telmisartan? LoL 😆

I suppose if there’s a chance to make a buck, there’s a counterfeit out there. Is it lowering your BP like it’s supposed to?

You would be surprised. They counterfeit most things plus telmisartan is quite an expensive drug and if there is demand there are sadly people willing to make as much money as possible. There are fakes everywhere. We just tried a new supplier for unipharma t3 and the boxes look legit. We tested 3 different tabs and no t3 detected in any of them so they are all fake :(

There actually has been a supplier issue lately with telmisartan according to my pharmacy. I’ve had issues getting my refills on time regularly

You would be surprised. They counterfeit most things plus telmisartan is quite an expensive drug and if there is demand there are sadly people willing to make as much money as possible. There are fakes everywhere. We just tried a new supplier for unipharma t3 and the boxes look legit. We tested 3 different tabs and no t3 detected in any of them so they are all fake :(

I been getting lots of these things straight from the pharmacy. Lots of fake GH now floating around, but from Pharmacy is expensive.

Bunch of pharma fakes.. fake t3, fake caber and fake drol. Not to to even mention the gh out there

Just do a search on counterfeit drugs in India. You'll be surprised! In one story I was reading it was up to 35% and a group was counterfeiting cancer drugs. Sad.

Do you have a script? If I had high BP and the only way to fix it was with drugs, I wouldn't get them from the black market.
Easy to get bp meds from a doc these days however, most want telimisartan due to the reported benefits. Most doctors go for ace inhibitors or beta blockers.

Easy to get bp meds from a doc these days however, most want telimisartan due to the reported benefits. Most doctors go for ace inhibitors or beta blockers.

Telmisartan is a long-acting ARB. It is also more expensive and insurance wants to cover cheaper drugs.

Telmisartan is a long-acting ARB. It is also more expensive and insurance wants to cover cheaper drugs.
Yep and very true ! I guess ace inhibitors are better than beta blockers , though. Personally , if I had to treat high bp via medication, I'd avoid beta blockers as much as possible

Yep.
Telmisartan runs me 30 dollars a month with insurance. Losartan is 2

how much was your bp before u started it? what dose do you take, once a day ?
Pretty terrible. The highest I remember it being was 159/119. But it was consistently more like 140/95-100zI take 5mg amlodopine twice daily and 40mg telmisartan in the morning. Sits right around 120/80 now

Benicar is a good ARB I took before my heart attack. Worked well for me with no sides.

I dont get why its so expensive in the US. If I were to buy it with no insurance its only 20 bucks here in the EU. With insurance its 5 bucks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear