over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telmisartan counterfeit

Benicar is a good ARB I took before my heart attack. Worked well for me with no sides.

This is what I took. Works good and no sides. I had a mild diuretic in mine at 20 mg., one a day and done.

I dont get why its so expensive in the US. If I were to buy it with no insurance its only 20 bucks here in the EU. With insurance its 5 bucks.
USA has some of the highest Pharmacy prices in the world. Call it greed.

Does anyone think that Telmisartan is being counterfeited in India . I recently bought several boxes and when taking them out of the blister pack they often break in half , this could be my fought but just seeing if others experienced this

Clear sky pharmacy. Or pomp’s place to make you own. Clear sky is on point.

Try goodrx.com or if your pharm plan has mail order this will bring the cost down, especially with a 90 day supply.

How do you know Clearsky is as good as real US or european pharma quality?

I dont get why its so expensive in the US. If I were to buy it with no insurance its only 20 bucks here in the EU. With insurance its 5 bucks.
Same reason why a Z-pak with no insurance is 90 dollars in America, but you can drive across the border and get them for 5 dollars

Same reason why a Z-pak with no insurance is 90 dollars in America, but you can drive across the border and get them for 5 dollars
Its no wonder too, because they spend so much on marketing and sales. Much more. Some cases it approaches a 2:1 ratio compare to R and D. Its all about sales.

"In 2015, the average profit margin for pharmaceutical companies was 17.1%. Compare that to the average profit margin of the top 500 non-pharmaceutical companies: a mere 6.7%. Big Pharma’s profit margins were about 250% greater than other industries in 2015." I know some drug reps that all make real good money. Over $200 k.

Easy to get bp meds from a doc these days however, most want telimisartan due to the reported benefits. Most doctors go for ace inhibitors or beta blockers.

This. You don’t even have to go in to see your doctor or any doctor for that matter. Just Google “Blood pressure meds prescribed online” or “Get Telmisartan prescribed online” and you’ll get sites that will do a quick phone or Skype call with you for 15 minutes or so and prescribe you the drug if they feel you’ll benefit from it. Of course they’ll require a fee. But for some people they’d rather go that route than set up an appointment with a brick and mortar and go in.

My telmisartan is from India, imported by my local Japanese importer ( Japan is quite loose with med imports). Teaheal 80mg. They are soft and will crack on occasion.

That said, I have no reason to doubt they are real.

The vendor I use would go out of business fast if they were faked. Also all my quick acting medicine like my Ventolin inhalers I get from them is most certainly real. The Anavar they provide me is also very good 😊.

"In 2015, the average profit margin for pharmaceutical companies was 17.1%. Compare that to the average profit margin of the top 500 non-pharmaceutical companies: a mere 6.7%. Big Pharma’s profit margins were about 250% greater than other industries in 2015." I know some drug reps that all make real good money. Over $200 k.
Wait till you see the margins in the financial industry.

I've heard that before too, what are the qualifications to be a drug rep? I used to hear about my former college classmates (exercise science degree lol) being drug reps.

Is it just like a car salesman where anyone can do it and its all commission? Or do you actually need a degree in chemistry?

I've heard that before too, what are the qualifications to be a drug rep? I used to hear about my former college classmates (exercise science degree lol) being drug reps.

Is it just like a car salesman where anyone can do it and its all commission? Or do you actually need a degree in chemistry?
The only thing needed is a bachelors in a science or technical field.

This. You don’t even have to go in to see your doctor or any doctor for that matter. Just Google “Blood pressure meds prescribed online” or “Get Telmisartan prescribed online” and you’ll get sites that will do a quick phone or Skype call with you for 15 minutes or so and prescribe you the drug if they feel you’ll benefit from it. Of course they’ll require a fee. But for some people they’d rather go that route than set up an appointment with a brick and mortar and go in.

Yeah, I'd jsut rather DIY for these sort of things, but the establishment doesn't want us in control of OUR OWN HEALTH. lol

Wait till you see the margins in the financial industry.
True, I imagine its fairly high.

It just seems like though that the pharm industry tries to make it sound like the spend so much on R & D and thats why the drug prices are so high. Not so. Its mostly spent on sales and marketing.

IMO, we need to go back to the old laws prior to 1997, where it wasnt legal to advertise drugs on tv. After 1997: "As a result of being given the green light to advertise on TV, drug companies have quadrupled expenditures on ads aimed at consumers. Spending on direct-to-consumer advertising increased by 296.4% from 1997 to 2005, from $1 billion to $4 billion."

I doubt the telmisartan is fake but I've seen some crazy stats on counterfeit drugs. Things like 40% of all drugs sold in Africa are fake/counterfeits. It coming from a doctors office/pharmacy makes no difference from what they say.

True, I imagine its fairly high.

It just seems like though that the pharm industry tries to make it sound like the spend so much on R & D and thats why the drug prices are so high. Not so. Its mostly spent on sales and marketing.

IMO, we need to go back to the old laws prior to 1997, where it wasnt legal to advertise drugs on tv. After 1997: "As a result of being given the green light to advertise on TV, drug companies have quadrupled expenditures on ads aimed at consumers. Spending on direct-to-consumer advertising increased by 296.4% from 1997 to 2005, from $1 billion to $4 billion."

I agree.

When I go back the the States for holidays it's one of the things that stands out when I turn on the TV.

And I'm sure some bean counter said the net cost benefit is worth running all those ads, but I wonder how much the end customer prices would come down without the money spent on the flood of commercials.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear