over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telmisartan counterfeit

I doubt the telmisartan is fake but I've seen some crazy stats on counterfeit drugs. Things like 40% of all drugs sold in Africa are fake/counterfeits. It coming from a doctors office/pharmacy makes no difference from what they say.
That may be true for Africa but not for the USA, Canada or EU.

That may be true for Africa but not for the USA, Canada or EU.

Yeah I was thinking of generics bought from a pharmacy in a third world country, counterfeits might not be crazy then.

I agree.

When I go back the the States for holidays it's one of the things that stands out when I turn on the TV.

And I'm sure some bean counter said the net cost benefit is worth running all those ads, but I wonder how much the end customer prices would come down without the money spent on the flood of commercials.
The industry spends billions every year on tv ads. Multiple billions. The patients are paying for it, literally.

clear sky has been great for years, many orders, many products..I try to support board sponsors first

Yeah, I'd jsut rather DIY for these sort of things, but the establishment doesn't want us in control of OUR OWN HEALTH. lol

The only way to be in REAL CONTROL of one's health is to not need any drugs at all. As long as we need something that we cannot supply we are not in control. Just saying.

The telma we take from India looks, feels, and performs as it has for years. Telma has never been a hard tablet to break.

The industry spends billions every year on tv ads. Multiple billions. The patients are paying for it, literally.
We are also paying for the fact that they don't make what they want to in other countries due to restrictions. We are one of the few "all you can eat buffets" for them and they take full advantage.

The only way to be in REAL CONTROL of one's health is to not need any drugs at all. As long as we need something that we cannot supply we are not in control. Just saying.

The telma we take from India looks, feels, and performs as it has for years. Telma has never been a hard tablet to break.
This first part, spot on. Sure buying drugs where you want gives you more control, but the best control is to practice preventative health and not need drugs. It seems like about 10 years ago there was a push for this, but now it's the opposite, everyone I know is praising their daily medicine.

The pharmaceutical lobby is the 2nd largest in the country. Not sure what #1 is. Lots of $$ for politicians.

"The healthcare industry is the second largest industry lobbying group in the United States behind the finance sector. It donated more than $600 million to politicians ahead of the 2020 elections.

The pharmaceutical industry has spent hundreds of millions of dollars per year to sway federal and state policy."

The pharmaceutical lobby is the 2nd largest in the country. Not sure what #1 is. Lots of $$ for politicians.

"The healthcare industry is the second largest industry lobbying group in the United States behind the finance sector. It donated more than $600 million to politicians ahead of the 2020 elections.

The pharmaceutical industry has spent hundreds of millions of dollars per year to sway federal and state policy."

At least the pharma companies give us an actual product we can hold in our hands, those "financial people" create nothing, imo, well I will just stop there as I am really trying to eliminate negativity in my life and I have nothing nice to say on the subject.

One of my pet peeves is pushing something out of a blister pack and it crumbles into shit. That BS is infuriating.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear