over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telmisartan vs ACE inhibitor; Telmisartan and erectile dysfunction

Never had ED with Telmsartan but my beta blockers can soften me up if I take before or around the time I’m going to have sex. I would have zero problems going to a CCB if it gave me those sides. But if you must use an ARB for whatever reason, just use another like @pesty4077 suggested. A lot of choices today.

Neither telmisartan or losartan have ever caused me any sex drive or Ed issues, but Prozac definitely does
If your SSRI is causing you ED or anorgasmia, try one of the atypical SSRIs like Trintellix or Viibryd. Viibryd (vilazodone) is now available in generic so that’s takes it from $1000/month to $30/mon. I’ve been recommending ppl just use goodrx dot com if cost is an issue.

I've used Telmisartan+Hydrochlorothiazide 40mg+12.5mg but decided I didn't want a diuretic in the BP cocktail, plus, didn't really see much improvement in BP numbers. Have used Amlodipine Besylate 5 mg with Telmisartan 40mg and did see a little improvement in numbers but didn't want to use a calcium channel blocker so this is when I went to 80mg/day of Telmisartan alone and numbers fell right into place.
My father gave me some extra amlodapine of his but that stuff makes me almost pass out when I stand up. It dropped me to 96/60. Too low on just 5mg stuff is potent! But my pops loves it and he’s 85 and doing well.

My father gave me some extra amlodapine of his but that stuff makes me almost pass out when I stand up. It dropped me to 96/60. Too low on just 5mg stuff is potent! But my pops loves it and he’s 85 and doing well.
Love it because it does drop it quickly if you are extremely high BP. Clondine works even faster, but the sides of drowsiness and being dehydrated are too much for me.

My main issue is that it's a Calcium Blocker, but when I used it definitely made a noticeable difference in BP readings.

Hey guys. I’ve been on 40mg lisinopril for a long time. With it, my blood pressure has always hovered on the high end of normal…. 130-140/77-80’ish

I decided to give Telmisartan a try between 40-80mg. It lowered my BP into a better range, 120-130/60-70’ish.

I haven’t dated in a while, and got busy with work… but noticed I had zero sex drive or ability to get it up. It was the the point where I even tried on my own, and couldn’t.

After discontinuing Telmisartan and switching back to lisinopril, everything came back to normal. No other variable changes.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Also, what is the advantage of choosing an ARB over an ACE inhibitor? Why is Telmisartan becoming the trendy new ancillary BP med over ACE inhibitors?

They seem to work along similar paths.
Telmisartan caused my legs to hold water once I stopped it went away the next day

Hey guys. I’ve been on 40mg lisinopril for a long time. With it, my blood pressure has always hovered on the high end of normal…. 130-140/77-80’ish

I decided to give Telmisartan a try between 40-80mg. It lowered my BP into a better range, 120-130/60-70’ish.

I haven’t dated in a while, and got busy with work… but noticed I had zero sex drive or ability to get it up. It was the the point where I even tried on my own, and couldn’t.

After discontinuing Telmisartan and switching back to lisinopril, everything came back to normal. No other variable changes.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Also, what is the advantage of choosing an ARB over an ACE inhibitor? Why is Telmisartan becoming the trendy new ancillary BP med over ACE inhibitors?

They seem to work along similar paths.
Honestly i’m the same as you. Have been on lisinopril 40 mg ed for at least 10 years. I was on 20 mg before that. I stick with lisinopril. No sides for me. Never had a cough. I’m sticking with it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws