over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Temp solution until I get SEOs

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117187

So my biceps are one of my weak body parts as far as wanting to grow.
I will be investing in SEOs in the future but until than I'm thinking of just injecting my AAS into my biceps instead of doing my normal quads and glutes.

Has anyone done this and notice that doing so help a little with stretching the fascia?
I know it's not going to achieve the same results as if I did Big A's recommended SEO log. But I'm thinking it's better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be investing in SEOs in the future but until than I'm thinking of just injecting my AAS into my biceps instead of doing my normal quads and glutes.

Has anyone done this and notice that doing so help a little with stretching the fascia?
I know it's not going to achieve the same results as if I did Big A's recommended SEO log. But I'm thinking it's better than nothing.

You will just get a lot of temporary inflammation and scar tissue. This has been discussed hundreds of times over the last 20 years or so.

Has your quads and glutes responded from injecting AAS there?

You will just get a lot of temporary inflammation and scar tissue. This has been discussed hundreds of times over the last 20 years or so.

x2

AAS will add to size but will cause a lot of inflammation and scar tissue. I would start using small amounts of aas in your bi-ceps as it may help. Just be careful with injection site and volume. It will help prepare you for your syntherol cycle. Although aas should hurt a lot more than syntherol.

If you develop some scar tissue it will help
Pin some thick in oil in there

Has your quads and glutes responded from injecting AAS there?

No cause they responded great to training before I ever did my first cycle.

But after the response. I can definitely say I'll be waiting until I get SEOs

When thinking about it seemed like a plausible idea but theory doesn't always transfer into being practical.

You could use a vasodilator either local and/or general to provide a larger pump.

Not really a temporary solution but more long term. Have you tried peptides? You can do a site injection of IGF-1 and/or MGF and some guys have gotten some good results so it might be something to look into.

x2

AAS will add to size but will cause a lot of inflammation and scar tissue. I would start using small amounts of aas in your bi-ceps as it may help. Just be careful with injection site and volume. It will help prepare you for your syntherol cycle. Although aas should hurt a lot more than syntherol.

I have a large mass of scar tissue in each bicep from shooting AAS in them eod for a couple years. Will they grow? Yes! But it feels like a rock in each.
The structure of the AAS itself is crystalline. Those crystals that end up at the bottom of your AAS vial when it crashes are the true structure of the drug. It's like a piece of glass that cuts your muscle tissue and produces scar tissue.
Syntherol is a mix of fatty acids and silica that are smooth in structure so scar tissue isn't an issue.

I have a large mass of scar tissue in each bicep from shooting AAS in them eod for a couple years. Will they grow? Yes! But it feels like a rock in each.
The structure of the AAS itself is crystalline. Those crystals that end up at the bottom of your AAS vial when it crashes are the true structure of the drug. It's like a piece of glass that cuts your muscle tissue and produces scar tissue.
Syntherol is a mix of fatty acids and silica that are smooth in structure so scar tissue isn't an issue.

Exactly. AAS is no good. But JJ something tells me this guy isn't gonna inject his bi-ceps eod for years like you did ;):D But it will help him get used to shooting his arms for his syntherol cycle.

OP this might tell you something about AAS shots. I have been injecting stuff since very late 23 and I am 31 now. I have shot alot of stuff over the years and right now all my AAS goes in my delts or glutes. Plus I inject small amounts ed with slin pins so it would be ideal for arms but no point. But a few small shots injected properly won't do any bad.

By the way there is a massive sale on syntherol right now so I would check it out.

Synthetek is having a HUGE sale on Syntherol right now,,,It would be a great time for you to get what you need and save some money.

Awesome advice guys. Thanks.
I have done my biceps in a rotation but it was like 1cc of NPP so it would only get hit like once every 12 days.

I saw their sale. I just dropped a stack on gear not to long ago. So I'll be missing their sale.
Maybe I need to be more active on here and become an affiliate with them to try and not break the bank.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner