And bold acetate is 100 mg a day .everthing was fine
Till yesterday I have no energy no matter if I take
Caffeine or not,I can't seem to keep my eyes open
Are these compounds causing me to feel this way
Cause if so ill drop the npp and bold ace and switch those
To longer esters and keep sus the same.
Any advice on this or do i have flu?
Also on hgh 8 iu day but been on that fir awhile, really helping my pain

Of what's listed above, I'd guess the GH is doing it.

I have no idea bro it can be a ton of things. But that is a HUGE cycle in my opinion..My bet would be your sleep is suffering and you are snoring, tossing and turning, and not getting quality sleep. This happens to a lot of people when they put on weight or are on big cycles.

Maybe that much AS is increasing sides of the GH. Maybe you should drop the short esters and put them back in slowly one at a time.

Last edited:
Sleeping fine my meds knock me out, it's not the
Hgh cause I'm on day 30 and the beginning it made me tired but now it's fine it wasn't till I switched to the shorter acting compounds
And in day. 10! I noticed the symptoms
Is sus flu real I haven't used in in like. 15 years?
Any other advice

You actually don't know if you are sleeping fine. Doesn't mean you are sleeping deep. I thought i was sleeping fine until my wife told me i toss and turn probably 100 times throughout the night. A sleep study would probably be a very beneficial tool for you.

You actually don't know if you are sleeping fine. Doesn't mean you are sleeping deep. I thought i was sleeping fine until my wife told me i toss and turn probably 100 times throughout the night. A sleep study would probably be a very beneficial tool for you.

yup... a lot meds that knock you out have the sedating effect similar to alcohol to where you crash out but in the 3 or 4 stages of sleep with the final being the so called REM sleep that is when your body is at the deepest restful point... the brain is powered down etc and your in that rest and recovery state.... meds and booze may get you out but your brain isnt fully shut down...

it could be the prolactin build up from the NPP or the bold causing issues off setting your sleep similar to how some ppl on high doses of of bold/EQ get the worked up anxiety claims just this being the fast acting version is effecting your sleep...

as well even tho your denying it with the GH now but thats not to say with the synergy of AAS in the mix especially the fast acting esters, the GH could again be the culprit

drop the blod ace and Tieck your blood pressure.if it does not help it must be the hgh or one of the other anabolic. drop the hgh for some time or back it down to 4 iu

Sus is 1cc everyday npp is 50mg a day
And bold acetate is 100 mg a day .everthing was fine
Till yesterday I have no energy no matter if I take
Caffeine or not,I can't seem to keep my eyes open
Are these compounds causing me to feel this way
Cause if so ill drop the npp and bold ace and switch those
To longer esters and keep sus the same.
Any advice on this or do i have flu?
Also on hgh 8 iu day but been on that fir awhile, really helping my pain

Let me get this right, you are on 2.8g of gear (assuming the sust is 250mg, if it's higher than obviously the total would be higher)? I thought you were severly disabled

This sound like a hell of a cycle for someone who is disabled!

I mean, you say you walk with a cane, can't do free weights, can't open your hands etc. I'm starting to think you are completely full of crap!

please read:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-there-woman-supporting-them.html#post1510716

Last edited:
Dude arent you on like a dickload of painkillers and muscle relaxers and shit?

Dude arent you on like a dickload of painkillers and muscle relaxers and shit?

Yes he is. He is also taking way too much gear and gh for someone that is severely crippled and can't do free weights or many exercises in general. I think it's a total waste that you are doing almost 3 grams of aas along with 8ius of gh a day OP. You're not going to compete in a show so my advice to you is to tone it down on the usage which will reduce the severity of the side effects you speak of.

Who is pinning this guy daily with nearly 2cc of AAS?

I am severely disabled I'm def not lying about that .i use machines and people in the gym help me change the seat open my hands over the grips then they close automatically .those doses are light compare to when I was competing before accident.my doctor gives me bloodwork all the time because of all the meds
And they check my blood pressure like 3 times. A week it's always high cause of pain but its the same as before anabolics if that makes sense
Without anything my blood pressure is150 over80 and its still the same
Severe pain causes it to rise they tried blood pressure meds but made
Me feel weird.i don't inject myself I can't it's impossible
But my girl does it for me.shes seen the change I made and the mental confidence I've gotten back I was almost 300 pounds of fat after being home bound for 5 years wearing 4xl jogging pants and shirts now I'm
Wearing a large lost most of the fat and gained a lot of muscle.
My diet is immaculate and I eat every 2 hours to keep metabolism going,
The men at the gym say I'm there inspiration
I just came to the conclusion I can stay at home and be in sever pain and never
Leave the house or I can be at the gym and atleast look good and be able to socialize and still be in pain.i just carry the meds in my gym bag I will show you a pic of before and after in July when I'm sasitsfied and also show you my injurys
So people don't say I'm lying.im not a kid wanting pity from anyone
you can believe what you want it's not going to
Change my situation!

I am severely disabled I'm def not lying about that .i use machines and people in the gym help me change the seat open my hands over the grips then they close automatically .those doses are light compare to when I was competing before accident.my doctor gives me bloodwork all the time because of all the meds
And they check my blood pressure like 3 times. A week it's always high cause of pain but its the same as before anabolics if that makes sense
But my girl does it for me.shes seen the change I made and the mental confidence I've gotten back I was almost 300 pounds of fat after being home bound for 5 years wearing 4xl jogging pants and shirts now I'm
Leave the house or I can be at the gym and atleast look good and be able to socialize and still be in pain.i just carry the meds in my gym bag I will show you a pic of before and after in July when I'm sasitsfied and also show you my injurys
Change my situation!

I don't know your exact situation and your story is inspirational BUT
I still think that's way TOO MUCH gear for you. I am 6' 1" 290lbs and in great physical health and my cycles aren't more than 500mg week total! You do not need that much gear dial it down and use therapeutic doses. You will feel better and you'll be healthier for it.

Ok man i will believe you but i am only going to say one more thing in regards to all of this. You are on 10 times more gear than you need to be on. You are doing more gear than most of the pros on here and elsewhere. In your situation you don't need to run more than an HRT dosage of test. Im sorry and not what you originally asked but this is just nuts!! Hope all is well with you and you are on a road to happiness.

I don't know your exact situation and your story is inspirational BUT
I still think that's way TOO MUCH gear for you. I am 6' 1" 290lbs and in great physical health and my cycles aren't more than 500mg week total! You do not need that much gear dial it down and use therapeutic doses. You will feel better and you'll be healthier for it.

:yeahthat:

Change my situation!

Alright!!! We get to wait 6 months!!!!!!!! Sounds like another Ross. I don't buy what you're selling buddy. Jrod posts pics, why don't you? Dude is in a wheelchair and makes it work. you take 3g a week?!?!?! Oh, but that's ok because it's less than what you were taking? Give me a break. You may get pity from some people, not me! If you are as bad off as you say you are (which I don't believe for one second) than you are completely moronic and so is your gf for doing these doses! If you're not that bad off than you are a POS for lying about it.

How about you post some pics TONIGHT! (waiting for excuse)

That's what people want you to believe that the pros are on these low dosages
There just lying to you.i was going for my pro card before accident but got hit be
A week before nationals.
I used to train with alot of pros and I know there real dosages
I even think its rediculous the real amount they use .they don't want
People knowing there secrets so they lie. There anxiety makes them believe
That if you followed there regiment you might catch up.
Which we all know without genetics,right diet and lifting enough your not going to grow to there capacity no matter how many drugs you use.
It's not only bodybuilding drugs alot use coke for cutting, yes cocaine,ecstasy , pain killers,speed then they use Xanax among other drugs to sleep.
Unless you actually hang out with these people ,even if you train with them they lie. I've seen done crazy shit in my life. So please don't believe
The bullshit. There are very few guys that Use less then 3 grams of just test a week among others drugs,when they want to be mr O they will eat shit if you told them it will make them gain an actual 10lb of muscle.
Hgh 8 alot done gigs use up to. 50iu a day of it along with igf1 and anything they can get there hands on!im not talking about the lower totem pole of pros that will never place high in the mr O contest .
Anyway I know my situation is different now I'm not competing anymore , but I get reg bloodwork and as long as everything is ok ill try to be my best in a bad situation .

150/80 BP is a little high bro. U ever try hawthorne berry? Like drop 2g a day see if it helps if not maybe try some diff BP meds man you don't wanna shorten your life even more right?

And I don't understand the hate for this guy lol I don't think many ppl would pretend to be disabled? I dunno. That's a lot of gear like everyones saying and that's prolly why uve seen huge changes but don't hurt yourself even more man. If you suffered a serious injury n survived already you're lucky.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws