over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ten days ago I started sustonon npp and bold acetate

Ok man i will believe you but i am only going to say one more thing in regards to all of this. You are on 10 times more gear than you need to be on. You are doing more gear than most of the pros on here and elsewhere. In your situation you don't need to run more than an HRT dosage of test. Im sorry and not what you originally asked but this is just nuts!! Hope all is well with you and you are on a road to happiness.
I DON'T GET ANY OF YOU. We really don't know what everyone else is doing. At least this guy is straight up. Hell 6 yrs ago I was doing 3 grams a week at age 64.

I just think most guys on here are full of shit and afraid to say what they really do. Funny but this is the only site that i see no one does more then 500 mgs a week total. How is it all the other body building sites guys all are way up there in MG's but no one on Pro Muscle is.

Again Bullshit. If 3 grams a week make this guy feel good about himself, then i say great. I don't really think anyone gives a fuck about my health or anyone else's that they don't personally know.

If I got run over by a truck tonight, no one here would really give a hoot. Just bullshit I say. There is only one thing most here give a shit about when it comes to me and that is whether I'm fucking 20 yr old hookers like i did again last Saturday. That seems to get 90% of you guys blood boiling.

That's what people want you to believe that the pros are on these low dosages
There just lying to you.i was going for my pro card before accident but got hit be
A week before nationals.
I used to train with alot of pros and I know there real dosages
I even think its rediculous the real amount they use .they don't want
People knowing there secrets so they lie. There anxiety makes them believe
That if you followed there regiment you might catch up.
Which we all know without genetics,right diet and lifting enough your not going to grow to there capacity no matter how many drugs you use.
It's not only bodybuilding drugs alot use coke for cutting, yes cocaine,ecstasy , pain killers,speed then they use Xanax among other drugs to sleep.
Unless you actually hang out with these people ,even if you train with them they lie. I've seen done crazy shit in my life. So please don't believe
The bullshit. There are very few guys that Use less then 3 grams of just test a week among others drugs,when they want to be mr O they will eat shit if you told them it will make them gain an actual 10lb of muscle.
Hgh 8 alot done gigs use up to. 50iu a day of it along with igf1 and anything they can get there hands on!im not talking about the lower totem pole of pros that will never place high in the mr O contest .
Anyway I know my situation is different now I'm not competing anymore , but I get reg bloodwork and as long as everything is ok ill try to be my best in a bad situation .

Your situation is different now. You are not going to Nationals anymore. Your doses are ridiculous IMO for what you are trying to accomplish because you are very limited as to what you can do in the gym. You're already on a shit ton of other meds as well and you are exascerbating the problems you already have by high dosing aas and gh. Your bp isn't even borderline it's high yet you still insist on high dosing. Hey man, you can do w/e you want because it's your life, but think about your health, family and gf.

Your situation is different now. You are not going to Nationals anymore. Your doses are ridiculous IMO for what you are trying to accomplish because you are very limited as to what you can do in the gym. You're already on a shit ton of other meds as well and you are exascerbating the problems you already have by high dosing aas and gh. Your bp isn't even borderline it's high yet you still insist on high dosing. Hey man, you can do w/e you want because it's your life, but think about your health, family and gf.

All I have is my girlfriend and my animals my family don't give a shit about me,the only one that did was my mom and she passed away
I don't know when I asked any of you for pity.
I wasn't even gonna tell my story till someone asked me and
Since I have alot of time on my hands ,I told it but this thread had nothing to do with what's wrong with me everyone just goes back to it everyone I post.
Fine next time Ill lie like everyone else
I take 200 mg of test a week do you think that's too high or my pushing it
Professionalbullshit board we should call it, All the pros on this board dont go over 500mg of test and 2iu of hgh right.it must be true that's what they tell us
I would think this would be the board where people tell the truth since there are ifbb pros here! Amazing .and to the asswhole that yelled at me calling me all sorts of shit you have Skype ?give me your handle ill Skype you, show you my injurys. Why the hell would I lie . So im waiting on you big man or if you want ill give you my address you can see me in person then talk shit to me .or you scared of a handicapped person!!!!

Last edited:
My guess is the GH is making You tired over 6iu by day 4 I'm living on energy drinks, as for the possible flu You mentioned could be the test or eq flu(some people get)

All I have is my girlfriend and my animals my family don't give a shit about me,the only one that did was my mom and she passed away
I don't know when I asked any of you for pity.
I wasn't even gonna tell my story till someone asked me and
Since I have alot of time on my hands ,I told it but this thread had nothing to do with what's wrong with me everyone just goes back to it everyone I post.
Fine next time Ill lie like everyone else
I take 200 mg of test a week do you think that's too high or my pushing it
Professionalbullshit board we should call it, All the pros on this board dont go over 500mg of test and 2iu of hgh right.it must be true that's what they tell us
I would think this would be the board where people tell the truth since there are ifbb pros here! Amazing .and to the asswhole that yelled at me calling me all sorts of shit you have Skype ?give me your handle ill Skype you, show you my injurys. Why the hell would I lie . So im waiting on you big man or if you want ill give you my address you can see me in person then talk shit to me .or you scared of a handicapped person!!!!
I say do what ever makes you feel good. Don't worry about these asses that say they don't use more then 500 mgs total gear. they are just fucking fools that lie so their wives don't see that they spend more on gear for themselves in a week then they spend on their wives for xmas.

BIG A is a stand up guy, will speak what's on his mind like me and will always tell you the truth. Like me he doesn't believe in bullshitting but telling you like it is.

For Beginners.........GEAR

You need a testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty.
You need an anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week is
plenty. You need for optimum growth, a good oral like
d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d.
You use the test and the anabolic non stop. The oral
is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Every 6th week (the half
way point between the off oral period - so 2 weeks
after you finish the oral) you have a blood test. If
the blood test is OK, then you can begin your next 4
weeks on oral. There is no reason for you to come off.
The only 2 reasons are health or your receptors are
saturated. If the regular blood test is OK, your
health is OK. If you are still making progress, your
receptors are OK. Coming off, will just sabotage your
gains.

Listen to him not these other fools that lie.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131