over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tendons & Ligament Injuries

Phobos

Registered
What's up everyone? I have not been active in a while, life and responsibilities overwhelmed me and I need to get back on track with training.

I have had a few injuries to my right hand, and left knee. Some were work related while others were from other circumstances. In short I have torn ligaments in my right hand. As far as my knee goes, only God knows.

I noticed that pain kicks on my right hand whenever I bench with a barbell or bar. Nothing extreme, but it's been over a year now, and according to the Doctors I should have healed completely by now. Maybe it's all my head.

My question is besides Deca, can Equi help with tendon/ligament injuries, or can Test with it's aromatization do the trick?

I find regular supplements overpriced and useless at this point. I have heard a lot of good talk about something called Super Cissus, but the guys that told me the good feedback didn't train, they were just pitching me sales.

Any info, tips, or advice would be appreciated.

Peptides or HGH.
I've tried HGH, it's quite good. But get the pharmacy grade one even if it means lesser dosage.

I've heard good things about peptides such as GHRP 2. It's cheaper and works faster.

Can't help you any more, this is all that I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca won't help with repairing tendons.
Some will argue that it will but in my experience tendon injuries took longer to heal when I was on Nandralone.

GH or a GHRP/GHRH combo would probably be much more beneficial to you.

Peptides or HGH.
I've tried HGH, it's quite good. But get the pharmacy grade one even if it means lesser dosage.

I've heard good things about peptides such as GHRP 2. It's cheaper and works faster.

Can't help you any more, this is all that I know.

Thanks bro, I would look into it.

Deca won't help with repairing tendons.
Some will argue that it will but in my experience tendon injuries took longer to heal when I was on Nandralone.

GH or a GHRP/GHRH combo would probably be much more beneficial to you.

Thanks bro that's 2 for 2 so far on the peptides.

Ive been having issues with my Thumb/Wrist for the last 6 mos. major pain and the GH isnt helping it. Finally decided to take some time off to let it heal (hopefully) so IMO using Gh and continuing to aggrivate it isnt the awnser

bpc 157 is for healing tendons and muscles. Read up on it. There are some threads in the peptide section and people swear it is a miracle worker

Time, lots of it, more then you think, if that doesnt work surgery? Ive done most sups for soft tissue injuries, some might have help work thru it, none seem to FIX it, except time.

bpc 157 is for healing tendons and muscles. Read up on it. There are some threads in the peptide section and people swear it is a miracle worker

I need something for immunity development. Can you recommend something?

Time, lots of it, more then you think, if that doesnt work surgery? Ive done most sups for soft tissue injuries, some might have help work thru it, none seem to FIX it, except time.

Hey bro,

I figured 2 years would be sufficient right? I want to start going heavy again, I noticed that in the cold, the injuries act up a bit.

Looks like I will be researching peptides. Thanks for the info

Ive been having issues with my Thumb/Wrist for the last 6 mos. major pain and the GH isnt helping it. Finally decided to take some time off to let it heal (hopefully) so IMO using Gh and continuing to aggrivate it isnt the awnser

Understood, I gave it more than a year, the funny thing is that my right hand never went back to normal, not sure if it's still healing. You can tell the difference when I placed them together.

I miss the barbell bro, I don't really like machines.

What are the best exercises (From Experience) to strengthen soft tissue (Ligaments/tendons,joints)?

Also during training chest, back, or triceps, should the third head of the tricep feel pain?

Am I not warming up enough before pushing the weight? Or is it because I'm getting a little older?

This has never happened before.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner