over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tennis elbow joint pain

Hey guys my elbow an lower bicep have been bothering me
For some time now an it's really effecting my lifting I wear elbow sleeves an take basic otc join products Im sure time off would help but it jus comes back eventually any of u guys deal with this anything advice things to help thanx

I've been suffering with tennis elbow for a few weeks now myself. Just ordered a compression sleeve.

I've been suffering with tennis elbow for a few weeks now myself. Just ordered a compression sleeve.

Have you ever tried voltarol (diclofenac)? That may be good to use on your elbow before you put the compression sleeve on. The compression sleeve will increase it's absorption and should help you out.

I've been suffering with both medial and lateral epicondolytis (golfers and tennis elbow) in both elbows for years. Nothing beats total rest, no training involving arms at all, which I had to do for extended periods...lots of extra leg volume lol. That being said, I've found the following to help, not cure, but help:

1. The band-it, a type of forearm cuff
2. Thera-band flex bar exercises
3. BPC 157 injects into elbow area

When you guys inject the BPC into the elbow area, is it right under the skin or you are going further in?

i would do exactly what JJB1 said in the beginning w the bpc and tb4....and if i had the funds i would also throw in Curcumin (preferably inject/oral if not).... i would also hit it with about 12-1600mg IBprofren the 1st week, 600-800mg the 2nd week.... maybe 400mg the 3rd week and get some of that inflammation down immediately .....

Ive posted this before but your training needs to change to while healing.... i got this little program from my doc who was the sports doc for the Minnesota Twins for a few years.... he said:

take ~7-10 days off from training the arm effected
week 2- Do 1/2 ur normal sets/reps in your workout w VERY light weights (talking about curling 5-12lbs)
week 3- Do your full amount of sets/reps w very lightweight
week 4- Do 1/2 your sets/reps with medium weights
week 5- Do full # of sets/reps with med weight
week 6- 1/2 your sets/reps with heavy weight
week 7- full # of sets/reps w Heavy weight

Warm up for 20 minutes before you do any of this shit curling little 2.5 plates and stretching... stretch again after your done training...

you can take all the peps, gh, and nsaid you want but if your training doesn't change and allow the micro tears and inflammation to heal, your just going to make it worse...

When you guys inject the BPC into the elbow area, is it right under the skin or you are going further in?

I honestly don't think it'll make much difference so I have been injecting under the skin using a 31 gauge slin pin

i would do exactly what JJB1 said in the beginning w the bpc and tb4....and if i had the funds i would also throw in Curcumin (preferably inject/oral if not).... i would also hit it with about 12-1600mg IBprofren the 1st week, 600-800mg the 2nd week.... maybe 400mg the 3rd week and get some of that inflammation down immediately .....

Ive posted this before but your training needs to change to while healing.... i got this little program from my doc who was the sports doc for the Minnesota Twins for a few years.... he said:

take ~7-10 days off from training the arm effected
week 2- Do 1/2 ur normal sets/reps in your workout w VERY light weights (talking about curling 5-12lbs)
week 3- Do your full amount of sets/reps w very lightweight
week 4- Do 1/2 your sets/reps with medium weights
week 5- Do full # of sets/reps with med weight
week 6- 1/2 your sets/reps with heavy weight
week 7- full # of sets/reps w Heavy weight

Warm up for 20 minutes before you do any of this shit curling little 2.5 plates and stretching... stretch again after your done training...

you can take all the peps, gh, and nsaid you want but if your training doesn't change and allow the micro tears and inflammation to heal, your just going to make it worse...

pit is super on point here.

somethings that have helped me are working with lghter weights and really focusing on just using the muscle, not tendon strength.

the other thing is cucumin,with dose about 600mg i get no pain 600-1000 is really where it gets good. all joint and tendon pain go away and an train like an animal.

Ive had tendinitis/tendonis for a decade when i first started training i trained too heavy and intense and while i got big arms i injured myself quite well in the elbows =-(

In 2009 had a bum elbow for two years, i had to take off completely off upper body body for about a full year- (trained legs, abs and cardio, just did what I could

art therapist got it better over many sessions costs 1000 $ out of pocket

now after learning from art therapist and various other people, i do my own pt, and deep tissue massage, and my girlfriend helps get spots i m not able to reach.

I hurt my elbow again recently going too intense for joints 295-7x's on decline bench, did it fine, joints just hurt intense..currently and taking a two week break off weight training and anything that can hold back elbow from healing

ive tried prolotherapy injections in my tendons long ass needles and they hurt like fuck and made them worse. its worked for some though -ot works by causing more inflammation and causes it to heal...i wouldnt recommend it for a major injury, maybe a minor one

if you have a pool water therapy is soothing for joints. had a knee injury and did all my cardio in a pool for 2009 prep

has anyone tried trigger point injections?

I have a friend who does ART therapy and works on several pro bodybuilders and top power lifters. He said that through training and if possible some ART sessions it is very easy to fix.

He is doing some research in this area and said most powerlifters do NOT have the same type of injuries of bodybuilders more specifically tendinitis type injuries.
I believe he said to help with tendentious you need to do a few sets at the end of your workout at a very fast pace. He recommended using bands.

I will see if I can find his blog and post it here for you guys.

I have a friend who does ART therapy and works on several pro bodybuilders and top power lifters. He said that through training and if possible some ART sessions it is very easy to fix.

He is doing some research in this area and said most powerlifters do NOT have the same type of injuries of bodybuilders more specifically tendinitis type injuries.
I believe he said to help with tendentious you need to do a few sets at the end of your workout at a very fast pace. He recommended using bands.

I will see if I can find his blog and post it here for you guys.
John Quint?

Since I started using GH, my tennis elbow is completely gone. It was so bad at one point that I couldnt push myself off anything with that arm without feeling knives going thru. After about 8-10 weeks on growth it got better and later on the pain was non existent. I use winny pre contest and I dont even feel the joint side effects most ppl talk about on winny.

FYI - It did get really bad when I first started GH because of the water retention and carpal tunnel syndrome.

Yup GH can help to recover

got an appointment with the guy who helped get my arm fully healed in 2011 or so. its a four hour drive (two hours one way :banghead:) I live in rural area :eek: lol no just not really embarrassment im originally from big city area, mid atlantic, baltimore to philly-20 minutes ne suburb of baltimore...so this area still isnt a culture shock anymore...just not my born and raised

he s doign deep tissue (art), and some ultrasound. he said 20 minutes is overkill and can cause damage, and I said well im not your typical patient. hes doing ultrasound for 5 minutes after it warms up..thats 55 a session

his lllt low level laser therapy is 50$ for 10 minutes :confused:

I used to drive 3 hrs each way to get ART since I'm miles from a "big city" nowadays. Just found a guy who is just 75 miles away so that's much closer. The cherry on top is my new ART guy also competes in NPC Physique. Good to have a brother in the game who knows the lay of the land.

Hey guys my elbow an lower bicep have been bothering me
For some time now an it's really effecting my lifting I wear elbow sleeves an take basic otc join products Im sure time off would help but it jus comes back eventually any of u guys deal with this anything advice things to help thanx

You won't like hearing it but back off on the poundage some, don't do anything under 12 reps for the effected area, and don't go to complete failure on the 12th rep.
Lighter weights and less explosive movements as well.
I used to go through hell from skull crushers on both elbows.
If you use gh, do 1 shot eod in the affected area, also mix your gh with 2-3mls water instead of 1.
I've gone thru injuries on both forearms that stopped me from curls all together, lasted 6+ months each. One was from work the other from hitting the heavy bag with a shit form left hook.. After 1 week of gh shots in both the pain and injury was gone.
Whether as a result of gh, or just putting a foreign object in the affected area healing it who knows but it was incredible how quickly it healed.
On the other hand I have a bad shoulder, and no amount of gh has fixed it.. But also never tried using a 1.5" to get it near the injury, only tried with slin pins which don't come close.

did my art, deep tissue, and ultrasound appointment toiday and four hours on the road lol

to the guy who said 20 minutes ultrasound i told my art therapistr/chiro and he said its probaly a home made machine, is it?

bc he said his strength machine it could do damage that long, anyone?

did my art, deep tissue, and ultrasound appointment toiday and four hours on the road lol

to the guy who said 20 minutes ultrasound i told my art therapistr/chiro and he said its probaly a home made machine, is it?

bc he said his strength machine it could do damage that long, anyone?

No the one I used was a full strength one, at the chiro office I worked at. His prices for services is outrageous! That's insane I would try to find someone else

I inject directly into the injury. I have 1/2 inch insulin pins but sometimes the meat of the injury isn't 1/2 inch deep so I push the slin pin in at an angle about 1/4 inch deep.

Rest,compression sleeve and ice helped mine go away. Also the fact that I don't swing a hammer all day for work anymore.

Have you ever tried voltarol (diclofenac)? That may be good to use on your elbow before you put the compression sleeve on. The compression sleeve will increase it's absorption and should help you out.

I have not tried it. Actually the first injury I have had like this ever. I will look into it,,,thank you!

No the one I used was a full strength one, at the chiro office I worked at. His prices for services is outrageous! That's insane I would try to find someone else

I thought the same thing , four hours a road a day , two up, two back, plus a 55 $ session for only 20 minutes of his time.

I went a lil too intense yesterday,had a spotter and pushed it on barbell incline, just reminded me, I need to back off and not push it past failure.

does anyone have one of these and has it healed a good bit?

**broken link removed**

I have an older tens unit(used to be grandmas before she passed away) Ive used from time to time and seem to loosen things up a bit/some. Over a decade old and not working good as it used to.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws