over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tennis elbow pain any suggestions

nelynel

Registered
ive had it for three years or so but it comes an goes......but when it comes bak u no it....ive tried iceing it an i wear a wrap when its really bothersome...any info appreciated

From what I have been told by an orthopedic, its bone spurs they take of the elbow
that causes the pain, I go and see him again On Tuesday the 19th
(he is the same doc who treats the orioles and ravens her in Maryland) piss ass state, srry I just cant wait to leave this infested state
Ill let you know more

Last edited:
I would look into peptides if I were you. I used to get tennis elbow, probably about 4 times a year for about 2 weeks at a time. I started researching cjc w/o DAC and ghrp2 and I haven't had the pain since. I don even get muscle pain or doms anymore either. That's a bad thing though cause I actually enjoyed doms

Yeah i kinda had that in the bak of my head....i did a three month run on cjc w/o dac,& imp, an towards the end i started boom dosing....never had any pain through the run at all but was nt sure if the peps were what contributed to it....was gonna try it again to see if it would help, but reguardless i felt great on um.....thanks for the help

I had very bad tennis elbow, with both elbows so sore I could hardly move my arms. I tried many things, but when I started injecting the peptide TB-500, the pain started to subside immediately and after 2.5 months went away completely and has not come back for 6 months, even though I have not been using TB-500.

Good luck and keep us posted with your progress bud.

I get a cortisone shot when mine acts up and it lasts for 3-6 months. I'd like to find a better alternative though.

Look into prolotherapy. I think you may be impressed with what you find. I think one of the websites is getprolo.com.

I have an upcoming consultation for prolotherapy on Monday. I have pain in my distal bicep tendon, which is actually in the crease of the elbow. Because of the discomfort, I cant do pull ups or rows with a pronated grip. I'm hopefull that prolo will take care of the problem.

well for me personally i tried peps and other things,also tried different otc products and nothing helped,i dealt with it for about 4-5 years,i had inner and outer elbow pain bad, the only thing that worked was when i started getting ART done twice a week,hurt like hell the first 4-5 sessions but after that more of a discomfort,i felt an improvement after the first session.

i just picked up some super cissus yesterday figured id give it a shot cant hurt

I had some bad elbow tendonitis. Lower bicep inside tendon. I picked up some igf-1 lr3 and put it right into the tendon with a slin pin. I went to physical therapy three or four times. It was 35 copay. I said f*ck this and picked up some igf-1 lr3. I had read it was good for site and tendon healing. It worked for me.

started my peps regime (Mod GRF / Ipam) al most 4 months ago and have never had so many aches and strains before, including tennos elbow which at times makes it painful to hold a cup (extended). I am getting older though and maybe shouldn't be throwing weights about with the same ferocity as in my youth.

I have tried the 'remedies' suggested above IGF IM, Thymosin Beta 4 (5mg. each time) subq and IM and even the old tried and trusted Deca IM. The problem persists but of all that I've tried TB4 seems to be the most successful. I intend to up the doses and saturate myself to see if that sorts the problem. I'm sceptical about my ability to target a tendon as I do not have sufficient medical training nor am blessed with x-ray vision. Fearful of major arteries, nerves etc in the vicinity I shall subq in the area.

Company medic has suggested tendon straps which I will have to buy online as they cannot be found here.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear