over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tennis elbow

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Besides rest, anyone have any solutions with managing the pain of tennis elbow? I definitely aware that heavy triceps movements have caused this after going super heavy.

I have been using Curcumin in an attempt to help with my inflammation. My right elbow has gotten better.

I too am a believer in (tumeric/)curcumin. I also try to engage as little "thumb" in my pulling exercises as possible (e.g., doing pull-ups with basically my four fingers only).

I keep getting flare-ups of tennis elbow in right elbow also. However, mine seem to be from pulling movements (pull-ups, rows). I don't know what I can do anymore short of not training my upper back and I don't want to not train it. Last time this thing took months to go away. Seems like whenever I go hard on Pullups, within weeks I tennis elbow. Very frustrating.

Man what helped mine the most was using straps on pulling movements for a while to let the tendons rest when gripping and stretch my wrist a lot… like it was my job. Within a month or so it improved a lot. I think the stretching was a big part of it.

Depends on how bad it is. I had a case so bad I couldn’t grip anything with out a shit ton of pain. I ended up having to get PRP and take seven months off.
Amos anytime it flares up I use a flexbar and take some time off. Last time I took two or three weeks off and used the bar for rehab.

Besides rest, anyone have any solutions with managing the pain of tennis elbow? I definitely aware that heavy triceps movements have caused this after going super heavy.

I have been using Curcumin in an attempt to help with my inflammation. My right elbow has gotten better.
Ive been told that deep tissue massage and rolling out the area helps ive done the rolling with some relief.
Its really form or changing barbell vs dumbell that can really make a difference

If you don't use wrist wraps already, get them ASAP. They help to stabilize your hands so your forearms don't activate. For most of my lifting career I was against them because thought they'd make my wrists weak. Started using them after a MD that does prolotherapy told me to get them when I was battling both tennis and golfers elbow. Now, I never lift without them unless it's back day and I'm using straps.

Besides the above, see below:

2nd half of this video

I used BPC-157, TB-500 and a kit of Ace Labs HGH. Went from a pain level of 10, down to 2... I put some of that race-horse musclerub on it before I go to the gym and it also helps immensely.
With more time and more peptides, I should be even better soon.

I also had some success wrapping a rubber band or two around my fingertips (your fingers should be in a position like that of when you reach in a bowl and grab a pinch of sugar or salt) THEN flex your fingers out (splaying?) like when you are communicating the number five with your fingers to someone. Do this over and over again to strengthen your tendons. I'd keep rubber bands on the gearshift of my car and would do it while driving.

If you don't use wrist wraps already, get them ASAP. They help to stabilize your hands so your forearms don't activate. For most of my lifting career I was against them because thought they'd make my wrists weak. Started using them after a MD that does prolotherapy told me to get them when I was battling both tennis and golfers elbow. Now, I never lift without them unless it's back day and I'm using straps.

Besides the above, see below:

2nd half of this video
I’m going to buy some. Thanks!

Pro Tip #69. If you do use TB or BPC and you want to do Sub Q and don't have someone to give you the poke. Go to the grocery store and get a chip clip.

Cortisone injections for the win! That’s what I do… Eliminates mine and keeps it away for roughly a year or more!

Cage

Voodoo floss is magic for forearm tendinitis. Work on the extensor muscles also with things that require you to spread your fingers open like iron minds rubber bands around the fingers, or a bucket of sand where you put yourself hand down into the sand and spread your fingers apart. We do tons of grip work bet we never work on opening strength and it creates imbalance. Think of it like if you worked your chest hard but never actually trained upper back. Eventually you’d have rolled forward painful shoulders due to the imbalance

I've had tennis elbow in both elbows at different times. Both times caused by heavy thick bar reverse curls. First time, I tried damn near everything to fix it, all different supplements, peptides, exercises, voodoo floss, massage, rolling etc and the only thing which really worked (and fixed the injury within 3ish weeks after wasting 5 months trying different supps/peptides etc) was the Theraband Flexbar (buy the blue one) and doing the Tyler Twist exercise (which is basically an eccentric only reverse wrist curl). Tim Tyler, the creator of the exercise has some videos on YouTube explaining it all.

I've had tennis elbow in both elbows at different times. Both times caused by heavy thick bar reverse curls. First time, I tried damn near everything to fix it, all different supplements, peptides, exercises, voodoo floss, massage, rolling etc and the only thing which really worked (and fixed the injury within 3ish weeks after wasting 5 months trying different supps/peptides etc) was the Theraband Flexbar (buy the blue one) and doing the Tyler Twist exercise (which is basically an eccentric only reverse wrist curl). Tim Tyler, the creator of the exercise has some videos on YouTube explaining it all.

I can't thank you enough for this tip. Bought the green one by accident but after 2 weeks of use (3x15 Tyler Twists everyday) 90% of my pain is gone after 3 months of trying everything. Your mileage may vary but worth a try for anyone with this issue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131