over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tenny, I hear you...calling you out Tank Sarge

appreciate all the compliment gentlemen, I'm just trying to help flush out such a bold liar. :D
Holy shit...This is the heaviest you have been right?
yes sir, I stopped weighing myself after I hit 270 which was my goal (the videos were of me around that weight)...I didn't weigh myself for about 2 months and than did 2 weeks ago and found that I was hovering around 280 to 285. I still have till july before preparing for the Eastern USA. I'm just afraid to get the itch to get on stage...that's why I've tried to stay off the forum to minimize my urge :D

appreciate all the compliment gentlemen, I'm just trying to help flush out such a bold liar. :D

yes sir, I stopped weighing myself after I hit 270 which was my goal (the videos were of me around that weight)...I didn't weigh myself for about 2 months and than did 2 weeks ago and found that I was hovering around 280 to 285. I still have till july before preparing for the Eastern USA. I'm just afraid to get the itch to get on stage...that's why I've tried to stay off the forum to minimize my urge :D

Awsome brother. What weight do you plan on competing at?

Well, for someone who posted away about himself so prolifically in such a short time frame, you flushed him alright, apparently not out but away! :headbang:

Awsome brother. What weight do you plan on competing at?

I've learned from the past and am not worried about numbers as much as coming in the best that I can. I'm just gonna go meal by meal, workout by workout, day by day until the day comes when I finally get to step back on stage. plus, I haven't ever been on a bulk this long so I don't know if I put on 5lbs of real muscle or 15lbs of real muscle...guess I'll just have to wait till all the fat and water is shed from my body...

here's a couple pics from 2 weeks ago, again, proof in the puddling instead of rediculous claims lol

p.s. I know my face looks like a moonpie. I, for some reason can hold an extreme amount of water in my face. I'm extremely insulin sensitive so I can easily gain a couple of pounds of water just from consuming simple carbs (mountain dew)...I love sugar soda.

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 282
Awsome brother, def the biggest I have seen you. I cant wait to see the end product. Good Luck...hmmm where is Tank?

jesus man!!!!

:eek:

nice work......dont worry about the damn numbers

EDIT: I made an assumption that you are Chinese . . . I'm probably wrong haha.

But I digress - strong pulling! Your back is THICK.

Last edited:
jesus man!!!!

:eek:

nice work......dont worry about the damn numbers

yep, you were definitely one that helped me realize that numbers should be secondary to everything else.

EDIT: I made an assumption that you are Chinese . . . I'm probably wrong haha.

But I digress - strong pulling! Your back is THICK.

I'm 100% vietnamese, it's my second language too but I can only speak and understand it...can't read or write it. Thank you, my back has been a weak point I've been diligently working on.

I'm 100% vietnamese, it's my second language too but I can only speak and understand it...can't read or write it. Thank you, my back has been a weak point I've been diligently working on.
Damn!!! I thought Vietnamese were supposed to be the smaller Asians. Hahaha!!! You just broke a stack of genetic and physical anthropology rules.:D:D

...Impressive pictures and impressive lifts for sure!!

Damn!!! I thought Vietnamese were supposed to be the smaller Asians. Hahaha!!! You just broke a stack of genetic and physical anthropology rules.:D:D

...Impressive pictures and impressive lifts for sure!!

lol, when my girlfriend tells people she dates an asian guy...most people joke and say I must look like the little chinese delivery guy, don't pretend, all of you guys have had one of them guys deliver your chinese food in the past lol...that's why I got by the nickname abomination...been called that since high school. My thinking is god messed up when he made me but was too lazy to go back and fixed what he already did so he sent me down as an abomination lol...

No offense bro but your a huge motherfucker asian! Never seen an asian that huge and thick and ridiculous strong! Maybe you should create Train Insane DVD like Branch Warren! You make Tank look so small!!!
Really impressed mate!! Respect!

No offense bro but your a huge motherfucker asian! Never seen an asian that huge and thick and ridiculous strong! Maybe you should create Train Insane DVD like Branch Warren! You make Tank look so small!!!
Really impressed mate!! Respect!

theres one other asian that I know of that is bigger and stronger than me, he turned pro at the USA...he's going to have a bright future in bodybuilding...his name is Jason Huh, I think he is korean. I only dream of the day that I receive a pro card, for now I'll just take it day by day.

theres one other asian that I know of that is bigger and stronger than me, he turned pro at the USA...he's going to have a bright future in bodybuilding...his name is Jason Huh, I think he is korean. I only dream of the day that I receive a pro card, for now I'll just take it day by day.

Yep that's right Jason Huh, forgotten about him. Pick up a mag other day and he's huge! I think he rarely comes on here.

He's mixed tho, he's mom is white.. -_-

Beast! And the other vid w/27 reps at 405- you made it look easy! Perfect form- your legs must be like tree trunks!

respect man, your a beast.

wow, I did not know that...that's why he's so big...thanks for the 411
And the fact that Koreans are genetically some of the largest boned Asians.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131