over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tentative Grow Plan

I dont think anyone here would think you look legit terrible though. Probably far from that. If you think you look legit terrible, that's probably the bodybuilder talking and not what most people see.

The reason why I threw brads name out here (sorry Brad...didnt mean to task you with anything, you just are the one guy with the most qualifications that tries to help the most from what I see, so you immediately came to mind) is because he's not going to unfairly judge you based on "fatties".

Now if you are in fact too fat for the stage, he will most certainly tell you that. But that is part of the game.

You have been on this forum longer than me? Is this a union now? I dont even now what AR is or why you keep mentioning it. Why wouldnt you be asking there, instead of here, if it means that much to you?

Where we are at is here: You placed poorly at a show. Before your show, as in immediately weeks prior to stepping on stage, you were asking about how to drop water if my memory serves. After that showing, you came here (and probably AR) asking how to fix your placing via gear synergy. You claim 16 years of knowledge based on your time on these boards but your results and knowledge base do not speak to anything approaching 20 years of experience doing this. This is where we are at.

To start, I will likely always say I look terrible, and maybe I do, maybe I don't. Quite simply, you can't trust anyone telling you much of anything on that front because they're all just judging it from their ridiculous background of fatties.
I've been on this forum longer than you, I've been on AR since 2005. Not sure why this is a question, or why anyone would demand pics given where we're at.

Where we are at is here: You placed poorly at a show. Before your show, as in immediately weeks prior to stepping on stage, you were asking about how to drop water if my memory serves. After that showing, you came here (and probably AR) asking how to fix your placing via gear synergy. You claim 16 years of knowledge based on your time on these boards but your results and knowledge base do not speak to anything approaching 20 years of experience doing this. This is where we are at.
I'm not sure how that came across that way to you (or anyone else if that's the case as well), I think, as I stated, that a good portion of the issue with my package was that I couldn't carb up. Just looked stringy, and part of that is probably drug related, but moreso probably diuretic and fat burner related than gear, and part of it is trying extremely hard to lose fat last minute. The bottom-line is my body hates being lean, and it's very difficult to get lean enough. Not blaming anything solely on anything drug related, but that doesn't change the fact that if I can nail those things it will be a boon and help greatly.

Right now ALL i'm inquiring about is whether everything I'm looking at doing works well together and the timing of some of the more particular things (insulin, l-carnitine). The previous show is gone, and I'm moving forward attempting to improve.

I wonder if Markus Ruhl is cool with you using his last name 🤔

I'm not sure how that came across that way to you (or anyone else if that's the case as well), I think, as I stated, that a good portion of the issue with my package was that I couldn't carb up. Just looked stringy, and part of that is probably drug related, but moreso probably diuretic and fat burner related than gear, and part of it is trying extremely hard to lose fat last minute. The bottom-line is my body hates being lean, and it's very difficult to get lean enough. Not blaming anything solely on anything drug related, but that doesn't change the fact that if I can nail those things it will be a boon and help greatly.

Right now ALL i'm inquiring about is whether everything I'm looking at doing works well together and the timing of some of the more particular things (insulin, l-carnitine). The previous show is gone, and I'm moving forward attempting to improve.
It all looks great. Synergies are at full blast mode.

Inject 1,000mg l carnitine base with humalog and morning meal everyday.

Thinking I might want to NOT use Tren for this, I didn't expect a dose this low to also fuck with sleep, but it seems to be. Only 4 days in so I'll give it a little while still but I don't want to negatively effect sleep for 12 plus weeks.

I say plus because doing the math I may want to just extend this another 2-4 weeks and then go right into prep (well with a 2-3 week window between)

I have 34k posts on AR, never posted a pic, never will. Posting pics on a forum like this is among the single dumbest thing I can possibly imagine. I understand many of you aren't concerned...that's fine. Given what the various gov'ts have done JUST in the past year though, you should all be terrified.

You can't block your face out like many before you have done? I agree, it's impossible to give advice about someone's physique/conditioning without seeing what they look like. I don't know what your post count and never posting a pic on another forum has to do with asking for advice here? If people over there are accessing your physique without seeing it they're just blindly guessing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws