over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tentative Grow Plan

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
So given my fairly Terrible showing in July I want to be very particular, and intent with my plan to put on some beef here. Having to compete at light heavy when I've been a heavy in the past sucked, and even then I didn't look all that great. Personally I think looking back that I was flat as a pancake even after "carbing up" and on top of that they blew through the poses so fast it was difficult to really hit them. Anywho tentative plan is as follows, I welcome any input and there are some questions I'm not sure about.

Given the fat problem, I'm going to reevaluate after a round of this and decide if some kind of mini cut is needed (6 or 8 weeks).

-Testosterone Cyp 200 mg EoD (700/wk) 1-12 weeks
-Tren Ace 50mg EoD (175/wk) 1-12 weeks

-Fiasp (lightning fast insulin) Pre and Post workout working up to 10iu's (each dose). I'm hoping my current regimen of shakes can support 10iu's but I've only test it up to 7iu's so far. If I can't get to 10 I'll reevaluate what my weight is doing and how I'm looking and decide whether to keep it at what the shakes can support or to add more carbs. 1-12 Weeks.
-CJC and GHRP-6 transitioning to regular GH. I have a bunch of the peptides I should use up, then I was going to switch to regular GH. This is where I definitely have a question, not sure as to the timing of these when using insulin. In the past with the peps I just do twice a day morning and night, but I'm definitely open to doing a 3rd one. 1-12 Weeks.
-L-carnitine 200mg pre workout. (I'm open to doing this higher for a time if beneficial, I haven't really decided/figured that out). Forever.

In addition to the above I could use some Dbol for awhile. Not sure if it would be beneficial or not. I also take my script Anastrozole 1mg EoD. And on top of all this is my normal vitamins.

Diet is basically high carb on all training days and low carb on all off days. I have it written out and can attach if anyone is interested. Being that it is bulking/grow phase, the diet is just an outline sometimes extra cheats will happen. Training is 3 on 1 off.

Would you be averse to posting pics of your off season and competition photos? It takes huge balls to do it as you are inviting criticism to yourself but it would help. If you dont want to for any reason, sending those pics to members here who know their shit would do nothing but help you. Brad comes to mind and would probably give you valuable advice he could easily charge for but he is here to help (and does)

What's your program? Training split? Do you have specifics on your diet? Diet and training are the two most important things you need to assess right now.

Would you be averse to posting pics of your off season and competition photos? It takes huge balls to do it as you are inviting criticism to yourself but it would help. If you dont want to for any reason, sending those pics to members here who know their shit would do nothing but help you. Brad comes to mind and would probably give you valuable advice he could easily charge for but he is here to help (and does)

What's your program? Training split? Do you have specifics on your diet? Diet and training are the two most important things you need to assess right now.
If the OP wants my opinion then post some pics, without them people giving you advice will just be talking out of their ass

Pics are definitely not possible for safety's sake. I'm not sure how any of you get away with that.

Split is: Legs, Arms, Shoulders, Back, Chest.
We've used this split forever and just modulated the rest cadence around it. As mentioned training is 3 on 1 off, so the offday rotates within the split. Volume is very high according to most people, debating modulating it using some reverse periodization. I've done that in the past, but not in the last year or so. We generally use all the tools in the toolbox periodically regarding training. I also go back to the previous week and will almost always change the workout so for a given bodypart it's not the same every week. In the past the outliers for that were like first exercises (squat, bench, deadlift, etc) but of late we've even been moving those around.

Diet in next.

**Training Day with Insulin pre and post
time
quantity
cals
fat
carb
protein
08:00:00 AM
1​
protein shake (morn)​
250​
2.5​
6​
49​
1.5​
1 cup oatmeal​
450​
9​
81​
15​
1​
1 cup fruit​
70​
0​
16​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
11:00:00 AM
Taco Meal
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
10 oz chicken​
275​
6.25​
0​
57.5​
4​
Carb Sense Tortilla​
180​
4​
60​
20​
2​
2tbsp Low-fat Sour Cream​
80​
5​
4​
4​
1.5​
1 cup jasmine rice​
315​
0​
69​
6​
1​
fajita veggies​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
02:30:00 PM
2​
4oz 93 Turkey​
338​
18.8​
0​
42.4​
1​
10 oz red potato​
200​
0.4​
45.1​
5.4​
1​
no sugar ketchup​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
03:30:00 PM
1​
Karboload​
180​
0​
46​
0​
0.5​
1 banana​
52.5​
0.2​
13.5​
0.65​
1​
Peri-MD​
112​
0​
28​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
05:30:00 PM
2​
Karboload​
360​
0​
92​
0​
1​
protein PWO​
150​
3.5​
6​
24​
0.5​
1 banana​
52.5​
0.2​
13.5​
0.65​
0​
0​
0​
0​
06:30:00 PM
2.5​
4oz 93 Turkey​
422.5​
23.5​
0​
53​
1​
fajita veggies​
0​
0​
0​
0​
2​
1 cup jasmine rice​
420​
0​
92​
8​
0​
0​
0​
0​
09:15:00 PM
1​
protein shake (night)​
260​
4​
7​
49​
Totals:

Non-Training Day
time
#
cals
fat
carb
protein
09:30:00 AM
0.73​
11 egg whites​
138​
1​
2​
29​
1.5​
4 eggs​
444​
30​
2.4​
37.8​
2​
1/2 green pepper​
33​
0​
8​
1​
2​
.5 TBSP butter​
100​
11​
0​
0​
1​
salsa​
10​
0​
2​
0​
2​
1 oz cheese​
240​
20​
2​
12​
11:30:00 AM
2​
4oz 93 Turkey​
338​
18.8​
0​
42.4​
1​
avocado cup​
90​
9​
5​
1​
1​
1 tbsp olive oil​
125​
14​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
02:30:00 PM
1​
protein shake (morn)​
250​
2.5​
6​
49​
1.5​
2 tbsp. PB​
300​
24​
9​
12​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
05:30:00 PM
1​
2 tbsp. PB​
200​
16​
6​
8​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
06:30:00 PM
2.5​
4oz 93 Turkey​
422.5​
23.5​
0​
53​
1​
avocado cup​
90​
9​
5​
1​
1​
1 tbsp olive oil​
125​
14​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
09:15:00 PM
1​
protein shake (night)​
260​
4​
7​
49​
Totals:

The fajita veggies mentioned above are on and off.I never get heart burn and have been having some, so I actually don't have them in this week at all anyway in order to see if it subsides. Haven't gotten a good handle on the macros for them.

The diet looks good, I would give a little less fat and more carbohydrates, but that's my personal preference
One thing I'm wondering about is if I need to modulate timing a little bit with regard to the insulin and the shakes. I just have to experiment I guess. The consensus with fiasp seems to be that it's extremely fast so last time I actually took it down with me and then didn't shoot it until after I got done warming up. That worked pretty well, but I also don't think I'm at the edge of dose with the given number of carbs I have either.

I know you mentioned not wanting to use insulin without gh but the insulin is pretty much free for me at the moment and I consider gh one of those most risky things to order. Like I said though, working toward it in short order.

I can't believe how fucking stupid people on this board truly are, do you think the feds need a picture to know who the fuck you are, if you truly believe that then you are the stupidest fuckers walking this earth, they can find terrorists in a cave in the middle of the vast dessert but they can't figure out who is bigman999 on a message board who spend half their day on...LMAO people truly are mind numbing dumb.

Im OUT

I can't believe how fucking stupid people on this board truly are, do you think the feds need a picture to know who the fuck you are, if you truly believe that then you are the stupidest fuckers walking this earth, they can find terrorists in a cave in the middle of the vast dessert but they can't figure out who is bigman999 on a message board who spend half their day on...LMAO people truly are mind numbing dumb.

Im OUT
You don't have a CLUE the resources required to find that terrorist. Also all I have to do is not be low hanging fruit, you idiots posting pics are the low hanging fruit.

But youre not fruit at all.
Nevermind thats not the point of this thread.
At the same time, I dont think youre competing in "natural" bodybuilding, so your affiliation with the npc would be a lot more indicative of your deviant steroid use than this forum

You don't have a CLUE the resources required to find that terrorist. Also all I have to do is not be low hanging fruit, you idiots posting pics are the low hanging fruit.
Brad Davis...Paducah. KY
There you go scardy cat, they will come for me first as I will be the lowest hanging fruit, I been here since what, 2003? 🤣

The idiot? The dumb fuck asking for medical advise from a bunch of meatheads on a message board with no education on the subject matter, just Google search degrees.

I guess asking for help here means you couldn’t find a coach who would use a secure email to communicate? I’m shocked.

Regarding protecting their identity, I suspect a lot of guys are not necessarily worried about the law, but more so acquaintances (irl) seeing their posts and knowing about their use. Not that I'm saying they are fake natties, but I assume a lot of people don't openly discuss their use and would rather not have people in their lives know about it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131