over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tentative Grow Plan

Regarding protecting their identity, I suspect a lot of guys are not necessarily worried about the law, but more so acquaintances (irl) seeing their posts and knowing about their use. Not that I'm saying they are fake natties, but I assume a lot of people don't openly discuss their use and would rather not have people in their lives know about it.
Yeah, so just block out the face and any special tattoos.

Regarding protecting their identity, I suspect a lot of guys are not necessarily worried about the law, but more so acquaintances (irl) seeing their posts and knowing about their use. Not that I'm saying they are fake natties, but I assume a lot of people don't openly discuss their use and would rather not have people in their lives know about it.
If your taking copies amounts of gear and everyone around you doesn't realize then you truly SUCK at this game.

I guess asking for help here means you couldn’t find a coach who would use a secure email to communicate? I’m shocked.
LMAO 🤣 .....BEST POST YET!

The fajita veggies mentioned above are on and off.I never get heart burn and have been having some, so I actually don't have them in this week at all anyway in order to see if it subsides. Haven't gotten a good handle on the macros for them.
Onions are a high fodmap food, the peppers are not though. Might just need to drop the onions

When do you plan to compete again?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
What class in bodybuilding do you compete in?

It’s not the same as it was 15 years ago. Feds gave up on anabolic single users.

Have you seen this thing called YouTube? 3-4 guys with hundreds of thousands of followers APIECE talk for hours on end about what drugs they use.

New videos 3/4 times a week. With videos of their gym, their home, the wife and kids..

And I agree I feel most of these posts feel like day 6 zero carb leg day or 50mg tren base lol

What I do is trim body hair only for pictures and stay hairy rest of the time

Can always point at the fur if someone suspects :)

I'm not going to say I'm sorry because I'm not

What I am going to say Brad is right.if you think they going to knock your door down because you use gear and posted pics and got found because the pics your a moron.

For that be more worried your neighbors don't knock your door down to steal your stash

If you worried about your family knowing you use.they have to be more of a moron to think someone that big and compete doesn't take gear lmao

If cops wanted you they would go to the shows and follow you home and servalance you.

Bottom line people that use these excuses not to post pics is because they look like crap and are way off and can't take criticism plain and simple

...only one way out now. You gotta bite the bullet and post pics.

You’ll always look back on this garbage thread and regret it if you don’t.
It should be mandatory that anyone who wants or gives advise post a pic 😄

It should be mandatory that anyone who wants or gives advise post a pic
OK! I PROMISE that's REALLY ME!!!Lol It's just a coincidence that I look exactly like ALL-NATURAL Mike O'Hearn!

...only one way out now. You gotta bite the bullet and post pics.

You’ll always look back on this garbage thread and regret it if you don’t.
I have 34k posts on AR, never posted a pic, never will. Posting pics on a forum like this is among the single dumbest thing I can possibly imagine. I understand many of you aren't concerned...that's fine. Given what the various gov'ts have done JUST in the past year though, you should all be terrified.

You can send your pics via DM if you are that concerned. Asking for advice like this on an open forum when you have specifics you need dialed in is a waste of your time.

Anyone from anywhere with any background can make any suggestion they want. How are you going to know who to listen to? Based off what sounds good?

I have 34k posts on AR, never posted a pic, never will. Posting pics on a forum like this is among the single dumbest thing I can possibly imagine. I understand many of you aren't concerned...that's fine. Given what the various gov'ts have done JUST in the past year though, you should all be terrified.

You can send your pics via DM if you are that concerned. Asking for advice like this on an open forum when you have specifics you need dialed in is a waste of your time.

Anyone from anywhere with any background can make any suggestion they want. How are you going to know who to listen to? Based off what sounds good?
What I'm inquiring about has nothing to do with the subject in question. The uncertainties I posed are mostly with regard to the synergies and coincident effects of the various compounds, this doesn't change based on your pics.

When do you plan to compete again?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
What class in bodybuilding do you compete in?
Probably May next year.
In terms of bodyparts? Not sure.
Open regular bodybuilding

If you had a terrible showing in July and you've convinced yourself it's because of "synergies and coincident effects of the various compounds", give it up now and save yourself the trouble. You are bullshitting yourself.

There are things you can do to get where you want to be but asking an open forum on which combination of drugs would have made you place better is not one of them.

I am not not asking for your pics or saying you should post them to the forum. I am telling you that we have guys here for years who were bitching about say "putting on size while wanting to stay lean" or "unable to put size on" and asking over and over again about how to fix that and in that case (again...it was brad who tried to help) they just made the same thread a few times or posted in someone elses with the same shit.....like they were fishing to hear what they wanted.

Addressing drug synergies isnt going to fix your issue.

What I'm inquiring about has nothing to do with the subject in question. The uncertainties I posed are mostly with regard to the synergies and coincident effects of the various compounds, this doesn't change based on your pics.

If you had a terrible showing in July and you've convinced yourself it's because of "synergies and coincident effects of the various compounds", give it up now and save yourself the trouble. You are bullshitting yourself.

There are things you can do to get where you want to be but asking an open forum on which combination of drugs would have made you place better is not one of them.

I am not not asking for your pics or saying you should post them to the forum. I am telling you that we have guys here for years who were bitching about say "putting on size while wanting to stay lean" or "unable to put size on" and asking over and over again about how to fix that and in that case (again...it was brad who tried to help) they just made the same thread a few times or posted in someone elses with the same shit.....like they were fishing to hear what they wanted.

Addressing drug synergies isnt going to fix your issue.
To start, I will likely always say I look terrible, and maybe I do, maybe I don't. Quite simply, you can't trust anyone telling you much of anything on that front because they're all just judging it from their ridiculous background of fatties.
I've been on this forum longer than you, I've been on AR since 2005. Not sure why this is a question, or why anyone would demand pics given where we're at.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws