over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Terri Hatcher's passing..

hard2core2

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I just read on a facebook post that Terri Hatcher the 2012 IFBB North American master's light heavyweight and overall master's champion...passing. I presume today...she died of a heart attack..in any event from the picture that I saw of her this past weekend posted on facebook at the Tampa Pro..she was in exceptional conditioning..very..very dry... and overall she was quite balanced. Its sad that she died so young..

Rx Muscle Contest Gallery

I just read on a facebook post that Terri Hatcher the 2012 IFBB North American master's light heavyweight and overall master's champion...passing. I presume today...she died of a heart attack..in any event from the picture that I saw of her this past weekend posted on facebook at the Tampa Pro..she was in exceptional conditioning..very..very dry... and overall she was quite balanced. Its sad that she died so young..

Very sad, RIP.

Great physique, pretty too.

Looks like her name was Terri Harris, not Hatcher. At first I was like "wow" Terri Hatcher died!? Terri Hatcher I think was one of the stars of Desperate Housewives which I must admit I was a fan!:eek:

Terri S Harris | IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Looks like her name was Terri Harris, not Hatcher. At first I was like "wow" Terri Hatcher died!? Terri Hatcher I think was one of the stars of Desperate Housewives which I must admit I was a fan!:eek:

Terri S Harris | IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Exactly what i thought reading this and wondering why that would be promuscle news, lol! Any idea on how she died or cause? Not long after a big comp hoping that didn't have the main role into this?

Wow. She just competed a few days ago? I wonder what happened.

In any event this is a tragic loss and my condolences to her friends and family

Exactly what i thought reading this and wondering why that would be promuscle news, lol! Any idea on how she died or cause? Not long after a big comp hoping that didn't have the main role into this?

but how'd she die tho?

It's possible to suffer a heart attack due to the use of diuretics (by severe kidney failure)

Damn! Very sad! It's the day of the show and the couple days after that play hell with the heart. Two days after one of my shows my heart wouldn't stop palptating and beating incredibly irregular. The electrolytes get so out of whack. It took lots of fresh vegetables/broccoli and steamed rice with soy sauce to eventually get things back to normal.

It actually saddens me to see the need to have this sunken , dried out position being a must to win shows.. The extreme conditioning I never agreed with.. Muscle size , shape , fullness and enough conditioning to bring out the groups.. It's just a dieting contest now.. Look at some of the pictures of her.. Her face looks like a skeleton.. Sad..

It actually saddens me to see the need to have this sunken , dried out position being a must to win shows.. The extreme conditioning I never agreed with.. Muscle size , shape , fullness and enough conditioning to bring out the groups.. It's just a dieting contest now.. Look at some of the pictures of her.. Her face looks like a skeleton.. Sad..

I agree, I think conditioning is overly rewarded, but then so is structure.

Sad news indeed. Nobody has come out to say exactly what caused the heart attack, but my speculation (as well as many others) is that it had something to do with electrolyte imbalance (potassium?) following a heavy diuretic protocol to get her that dry. These can be very dangerous drugs.

Damn! Very sad! It's the day of the show and the couple days after that play hell with the heart. Two days after one of my shows my heart wouldn't stop palptating and beating incredibly irregular. The electrolytes get so out of whack. It took lots of fresh vegetables/broccoli and steamed rice with soy sauce to eventually get things back to normal.

Wow I never knew getting into "stage conditioning" could cause such things.

Is that from the diuretics JJB1?

It's possible to reach dangerous levels of "dryness" without diuretics also, I have no doubt you could kill yourself from dehydration/electrolyte imbalance without drugs. Diuretics just make it easier.

I didn't use diuretics for that show. I loaded with heavy distilled water for several days, then went without water for a couple days. After the show decided to stay on only protein drinks, no real nutrition, thinking I could maintain on stage condition permanently. My heart was messed up for 24 hours until I finally got potassium and sodium back in my diet.

Sad news indeed. Nobody has come out to say exactly what caused the heart attack, but my speculation (as well as many others) is that it had something to do with electrolyte imbalance (potassium?) following a heavy diuretic protocol to get her that dry. These can be very dangerous drugs.

I'd say clen had part in it as well

Sad to hear this. Damn shame what people do to win a contest and what others want to see on stage.

As far as this post, I'm not going to pretend to know anything about diuretics but I will say a few weeks ago I had very bad case of food poison and mixed in with other meds I was on caused an extreme case of dehydration which caused my heart to go bonkers and I spent 3 days in the hospital until it went back to normal and I had a shit load of iv bags put into me. So im willing to assume that someone that ripped/dry has a heart in an even more dangerous situation that I was in. In all honesty, I'm surprised there arent more deaths. Maybe im just ignorant. This is no way to bash those that compete btw

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131