over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Terrible news for those of us that take Omega 3 fish oils

If you live long enough a man will probably have some form of prostate cancer. (If on hrt and stable estrogen chances are drastically reduced) We dont know the age of the people in their "study"...This is probably a ploy to get fishoil to be prescription only.

Yeah doc wanted me to take fish oil and explained to him i already take 3-4g a day. He said yeah but it needs to be RX strength, yeah ok...

question

do eskimos, nordic, icelandic type people who generally eat more cold water fish high in omega 3, have a higher incidence of prostate cancer ????

do eskimos, nordic, icelandic type people who generally eat more cold water fish high in omega 3, have a higher incidence of prostate cancer ????

Good point. I would imagine less incidence.......

With the Shit most of I us take id think omega 3s are the worst of our worries. People seem more willing to give up there k omega 3s than there testosterone I notice which also increases the chance of prostate cancer. Fuck it I'll take both just so as not to discriminate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, this has been found to not be true. There is a saturation point of Testosterone in you system when reached more Test does not increase the risk of prostate cancer. Most people with a good natural Test level are already at the saturation point. What more test does is increase your risk of a growing prostate. Once you have the cancer, one of the treatments are to give you medication that eliminates Test in you system, this is why if you have prostate cancer they will not start you on TRT. I don't have time now to find you the links, but there are books on Amazon that explain this.

Actually, this has been found to not be true. There is a saturation point of Testosterone in you system when reached more Test does not increase the risk of prostate cancer. Most people with a good natural Test level are already at the saturation point. What more test does is increase your risk of a growing prostate. Once you have the cancer, one of the treatments are to give you medication that eliminates Test in you system, this is why if you have prostate cancer they will not start you on TRT. I don't have time now to find you the links, but there are books on Amazon that explain this.

I'll take your word you sound like you know what you're on about. All the more reason to keep pumping that test :)

I'll take your word you sound like you know what you're on about. All the more reason to keep pumping that test :)

Ha, gotta love the Test!

Also there has been some research lately by Dr. Morgantaler(sp) that has shown benefits of treating patients with prostate cancer and lot T by giving them T to bring them into the normal range. In fact, what he has found is that there is a high correlation between low T and prostate cancer and not the opposite as so many have argued for years. Once you read his research it makes a lot of sense.

Also there has been some research lately by Dr. Morgantaler(sp) that has shown benefits of treating patients with prostate cancer and lot T by giving them T to bring them into the normal range. In fact, what he has found is that there is a high correlation between low T and prostate cancer and not the opposite as so many have argued for years. Once you read his research it makes a lot of sense.

Yes I agree, and the same research shows low T and High Estrogen seems to be a cause of prostate cancer also.

Why The Fish Oils Found In Salmon And Cod Liver Oils Are Bad

Why The Fish Oils Found In Salmon And Cod Liver Oils Are Bad

Although fish oils are healthier than corn or soy oil a diet rich in fish oils has
been shown to lower a mans sperm count to zero! As well dogs’ diets high in
fish oils increased their death rates by over twenty times from cancer! This
increase is much higher than the usual five to ten percent. [H. Sinclair, Prog.
Lipid Res. 25, 667, 1989.]

well the study said more research is needed to try to figure out why so obviously they are indirectly saying they arent 100% sure... too many variables frankly, hereditary, individuals body make up, enviromental factors responsible for an individuals natural response to adapt and survive....

me personally, i like to think things are relative and when it comes to both heredity and an individuals body make up I think of myself with all the "addictive" drugs I take, I have the will power and ability to stop whenever freely, this includes a plethora of narcotic painkillers and I do mean a plethora, in my lifetime of experiences and resources I tried even a good deal of high powered hg pharm ones by IM/IV by both legit medical reasons and recreationally just out of curiousity, various benzos, booze and nicotine... drugs proven to have both physical and psych dependency...

Now I wont say the times I chose to hang up the fun and come clean from any of them was a walk in the park since a detox period is what it is and there is some pain encountered in the reality of cleansing the body of certain things, but I've never once been "hooked" like some people have and I have both biological grandfathers die early painful deaths from alcoholism, so if the trait or gene etc skipped a generation to me I guess adapted to still be able to drink like a fish but by choice not need...

so when it carries over to this study whats not to say some of the individuals arent more sensitive to the fish oil than others.. or maybe the people they picked where just naturally more prone to prostate cancer or like they mentioned the high dose part.. I can understand too high a dose would lessen the body's natural inflammatory response process which would better fight off the cancer but what is "too high" and is it individually subjective do to ones individual body make up.... if anything I wouldnt take this study at face value to stop taking fish oils but proceed with caution and moderation... I personally just take one enteric coated one-a-day fish oil from costco daily but as of late due to my injury have bumped it to two a day with the hope and luck it may help expedite healing... as for the guys taking a shit load... well may want to just take half a shit load and go from there LOL

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity