over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TES E & EQ (PROVIRON QUES)

enrique777

Registered
I HAVE RUN 1 TES E CYCLE BEFORE. THIS TIME I WANNA RUN TES E 500/WEEK AND EQ 500 /WEEK. I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED OF PROVIRON FROM WHAT I HAVE READ. IS IT WORTH IT TO RUN PROVIRON WITH MY CYCLE OR IS THAT NOT NECESSARY UNLESS IM HAVING SIDES. REASON IM ASKING IS BECAUSE A FRIEND GAVE ME 2 60 ML BOTTLES HE DIDNT WANT

It was free so you can try it to see if you like it.

I don't use DHT products so I have not used it but my training partner does. He says it works more like an AI and keeps bloat down.

My research on it says its pretty weak but its self but may have some synergy when run with test and make it work better. If I had to pay for It I probably wouldnt as I don't every have a need for AI when I am on cycle and don't want to use DHT based products.

I Also dont get caught up in the stacking bad wagon if you are not competing. Test is enough. I decided to drop EQ because I cant justify spending money on it. It should be run longer than I care to run cycles, I dont get the increase in appetite, I may get the increase in red blood cells but I question if that may lead to BP issues. I did get the veins showing but is that worth the cost? It was free so you can try it to see if you like it.

Thank you for your reply Bigtig. My last cycle I ran just tes e for 12 weeks and this time I was looking for a little something to run with it. Definitely realize that I would have to run the cycle longer for the eq to really start working well. I had chosen eq over primo primarily because of the cost. Do you typically just raise the tes and run it longer on your cycles?

Thank you for your reply Bigtig. My last cycle I ran just tes e for 12 weeks and this time I was looking for a little something to run with it. Definitely realize that I would have to run the cycle longer for the eq to really start working well. I had chosen eq over primo primarily because of the cost. Do you typically just raise the tes and run it longer on your cycles?

Shoot the EQ, you will love it @ 600/wk if legit EQ go for 14-16 weeks with Test e or cyp @ 500/wk

Nope... I have seen guys hurt stacking and upping the dose.... I only do that if I stop getting results. 10 weeks is my usual the off for about 6 or 8 which is about the time I cant lift the same weight and feel like im loosing muscle...

25-30mg dbol start 2cc a week of test and I liked what I got out of tren so maybe a 200mg of that for the last half of the cycle but Im thinking of switching to GH and test only.

It is my opinion that there is no need to go big right from the beginning. Take it slow and see how you responded. No offense to others giving advice but I wouldn't advise some one run a 16 week cycle or 600mg of EQ on their second cycle. The max recommended dose of EQ is 400mg then you run risk of the negative sides...

when it is for free use it, it will get you a bit harder , will help some with water retention and a bit better libido, but result wise you wont notice much in the muscle department.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131