over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/19-Nor/DHT - Stacking Synergy

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I have been hearing about the synergies between these three compounds for a while (i.e., 2+2=5) and was hoping someone could provide a little more detail as to how it works. I do understand the synergy between something like test and mast where the mast will reduce shbg thereby increasing free test (I got bloodwork done shortly after a drol/test cycle while on TRT dose and my TT was about 1300 and Free was like 900). But what are the specific synergies between 19-Nor/Test and 19-Nor/DHT?

I'm also interested to hear about other synergies between compounds not specifically related to it being a 19-Nor, Test, or DHT derivative.

Thanks bros.

The second part of a cycle I have coming up will be be 750 test, 300 NPP and 600 mast so I will see. Will be my first go ahead.

just try it and see... people respond differently to different drugs... some people will tell you they blew up off deca... another guy will tell you it shut off his dick function and he just got bloated... i dont think their is any "synergy" but i believe the looks change... something like tren and eq is USUALLY going to give a drier harder more vascular look, they would do that themselves alone, but combined the effects are obv greater as more mgs... ... dbol and deca USUALLY would be associated with a wetter fuller look... same thing, does 2+2= 5, well idk, but it certainly =4 which is twice as much as 2 lol

just try it and see... people respond differently to different drugs... some people will tell you they blew up off deca... another guy will tell you it shut off his dick function and he just got bloated... i dont think their is any "synergy" but i believe the looks change... something like tren and eq is USUALLY going to give a drier harder more vascular look, they would do that themselves alone, but combined the effects are obv greater as more mgs... ... dbol and deca USUALLY would be associated with a wetter fuller look... same thing, does 2+2= 5, well idk, but it certainly =4 which is twice as much as 2 lol

Right I get you. But what I am speaking to is more on the actual reasons for the synergy, like the example where mast will reduce shbg making the testosterone dose more effective than if it were administered without the mast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why but that just made me laugh pretty hard.

I know what you mean.

it has been discussed before, like some guys always use mast, do a search as there is info on it.

i've read that proviron is actually better than mast at what you are trying to accomplish...i am starting it this week for the first time, and we shall see.

Proviron is great..

i've read that proviron is actually better than mast at what you are trying to accomplish...i am starting it this week for the first time, and we shall see.

i love it , be prepared to be horny as hell tho !:eek:

I have been hearing about the synergies between these three compounds for a while (i.e., 2+2=5) and was hoping someone could provide a little more detail as to how it works. I do understand the synergy between something like test and mast where the mast will reduce shbg thereby increasing free test (I got bloodwork done shortly after a drol/test cycle while on TRT dose and my TT was about 1300 and Free was like 900). But what are the specific synergies between 19-Nor/Test and 19-Nor/DHT?

I'm also interested to hear about other synergies between compounds not specifically related to it being a 19-Nor, Test, or DHT derivative.

Thanks bros.

I don't think anyone can really give you a scientific explanation, but it works.

I don't think anyone can really give you a scientific explanation, but it works.

yea, well I am going to give it a shot anyway but it would be nice to understand a bit more.

anyway, another question I had was regarding the synergy between dht and test (e.g., test and mast, test and proviron, test and drol, etc.) does the same go for primo since it is technically a DHB? not that I really understand what the difference is between DHB and DHT, but was thinking there might be a difference with respect to stacking considerations in this respect.

it would probably not be the same in regards to primo.. as stated, primo is a dhb.. different entirely..

it is possible to make some "scientific" arguments as to why this might work. I think timing comes into play a lot...

my head is too spinny now to give you any good hard facts. I have posted various reasons on various drug combos before...

quick...

adding a progesterone based compound a lil while in will help the effectiveness of a longer cycle, has to do with negative feedback loop...
can discus more later...

dht obviously for shbg on paper... I think there are other reasons too...

I think to a larger degree it is mostly bro science. the arguments for I think can be a lil sketchy not to say there aren't smarter ways to do all this then just randomly taking shit...

:star-w:rs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner