over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test 500/WK

pierr3

Newbies
I am currently on my 2nd week of a Dbol/Test cycle. I took test about 5 years ago at 500 mg/week. I am now running test at 500 mg/wk with 30/35/40/40 on dbol.

I currently weigh 206, started at 198.5 8 days ago and I am wondering if 500 mgs of test a week is too low. I was confident that 500 mg/wk was plenty considering my receptors are clean and I dont weigh very much. Should I bump to 600 mg/wk or does anyone have any general advice?

You should get great gains off of 500 per week and being on dbol. just give it another week or 2 to fully kick in

Y do u what to bump it up? What type of test are you using? If cyp or enth they would not have kicked in yet, so it would be to early to tell if you need to up doses? 7.5 pounds is a good gain in 2 weeks, though most is probably water. IMO no need to bump up doses, at all on this cycle.

I am currently on my 2nd week of a Dbol/Test cycle. I took test about 5 years ago at 500 mg/week. I am now running test at 500 mg/wk with 30/35/40/40 on dbol.

I currently weigh 206, started at 198.5 8 days ago and I am wondering if 500 mgs of test a week is too low. I was confident that 500 mg/wk was plenty considering my receptors are clean and I dont weigh very much. Should I bump to 600 mg/wk or does anyone have any general advice?

What kind of test are you taking? If youre only into the 2nd week and using test e or c youre not going to feel anything from that yet...You should feel the oral by now however.If youre using a longer estered test give it at least 4-6 weeks before you even think about bumping the dose. Personally I think that 500 mg a week is plenty if this is your first cycle in 5 years.

You test dose is fine. As for the dbol, just keep it at one dose. Last thing you want is your levels all over the place which causes more side effects.

Y do u what to bump it up? What type of test are you using? If cyp or enth they would not have kicked in yet, so it would be to early to tell if you need to up doses? 7.5 pounds is a good gain in 2 weeks, though most is probably water. IMO no need to bump up doses, at all on this cycle.

I was just looking for reassurance that this cycle is adequate for bulking considering my past. Today is day 9 so I am not very far in yet as you say. Thanks for the feedback

What kind of test are you taking? If youre only into the 2nd week and using test e or c youre not going to feel anything from that yet...You should feel the oral by now however.If youre using a longer estered test give it at least 4-6 weeks before you even think about bumping the dose. Personally I think that 500 mg a week is plenty if this is your first cycle in 5 years.

I am running Test E - Front loaded with 350 MG 2x during week one, and now I am at 250 mg 2x/week. I remember it took a few weeks last time.

I feel the dbol already and the weight gain has been pretty quick. I get some pretty nice pumps, but nothing extreme yet. I have not noticed any strength gains from the DBOL yet unfortunately.

youre up 8 pounds in 8 days. why would you want to increase dosages?

Bro, your cycle looks fine. Just be patient, work your ass off and eat like a mad man.
Big reason I love test suspension is there is the instant gratification once you pin it. Test e should become noticeable in a few more days IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131