over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test alone, or Test/Tren?

Ferrite2

Newbies
I'm gearing up (pun intended) for another cycle, and I'm looking to add Tren to the mix, but not sure if it's necessary, or what amounts I should be running. For reference, I'm Male, 33y, 6' and 210lbs sitting somewhere like 12-15%bf. I don't compete in anything.

I've run two successful 12wk Test-only cycles (w/HCG) in the past (500mg/wk each) with good size and strength gains (and some fluff but my diet wasn't exactly perfect) and what little sides I had I was able to mitigate with Aromasin use as needed. I'm looking at starting up a third cycle and I basically have three options I'm eyeballing, but after reading the other Tren threads and the poll of how much Tren people usually run, I'm questioning it. Everybody reacts differently to it, sure, so I was thinking of keeping the dose really low just to see how I react to it this time around, but wasn't sure what Test level to run it against.

So I'm thinking either:
1) 500mg/wk Test-E solo (like usual)
2) 250mg/200mg Test/Tren-E week (light dose?)
3) 500mg/200mg Test/Tren-E week (same Test cycle but add Tren on top)

Kinda wary of just jumping to 400mg/wk Tren until I see how my body handles it. I guess another question would be is 250/200 a dose even worth doing?

If you are going to try tren for the first time, you may want to try tren A instead of tren E. That way if you can't deal with tren's side effects it will be out of your system in a few days instead of a couple weeks.

And BTW.....yes, 250/200 would be an effective dose. Tren is some potent stuff.

Good point on the A v E. I already impulse bought the E a while ago, though, so that's what I have. I will make it a point to keep a close eye on sides, though. Not afraid to drop the Tren if it's not working out for me, rather than try to power through a cycle.

just use basics if you don't compete. I personally think Tren has pretty bad sides and not worth the risks. Use simple combos and you'll enjoy gains with very little sides if any . Dbol/test or var/test or primo/test or deca/test.
Just my 2 cents..

just use basics if you don't compete. I personally think Tren has pretty bad sides and not worth the risks. Use simple combos and you'll enjoy gains with very little sides if any . Dbol/test or var/test or primo/test or deca/test.
Just my 2 cents..

And a good point. At this point I know test alone works, I would be curious to see how the tren works (or doesn't, hence the low dose). Dbol or deca might be given a shot at sometime in the future.

Start your tren really low
Like 100 mgs/wk and work your way up

I always felt like less is more w Tren. Tren A works much faster but you have to inject a few times a week, I would leave the test low and up the Tren slowly.

Good Luck...

I would definitely start with ace .. Low dose works very well for most .. I feel very comfortable at 400mg test , 200mg tren with 50mg var daily .. No sides and great results .. I don't compete and like to feel as good as I look on cycle which is most important in my opinion..

Ya tren-a would be a better option imo if the sides are to much that way you can hope off unlike teen-e which would stick around longer.

I appreciate all the replies. I get wanting to go -a over -e just in case of sides, but I already had a supply of -e, so that's what I went with.

Update in case anyone cares? Just finishing up week three of 250mg Test-E / 200mg Tren-E per week, and actually feeling good. No insomnia, trensweats, or other sides I've read about yet. Bloodwork has my test level at 1190ng/dl so basically horny teenager, not bad for a 33 year old.

Granted, I've cleaned up (and increased) my diet as well, and have seen steady weight gain and strength gain. BW's gone up from 205 to 213 and bf% looks to have gone down on the scale (number doesn't matter, but trend does, right?) and in the mirror I'm not looking any fatter but definitely getting muscle. I'm not doing nearly as much cardio as I should be. I need to get on that, see if I can actually really start dropping bf as opposed to just maintaining my current level.

So yeah, 250mg/200mg /wk might be a low dose, but it's working for me for now, so I don't see a reason to up it yet.

Your test level seems a little low at that dose but maybe that's what you respond to. I was 1495 at just 250mg test.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Your test level seems a little low at that dose but maybe that's what you respond to. I was 1495 at just 250mg test.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I never actually had a test panel done when I wasn't on anything, so I don't know my baseline. For all I know I could be low normally and this is just putting me just over the high range of normal?

T3 free is at 4.0pg/ml
T4 free is at 1.5ng/dl

I appreciate all the replies. I get wanting to go -a over -e just in case of sides, but I already had a supply of -e, so that's what I went with.

Update in case anyone cares? Just finishing up week three of 250mg Test-E / 200mg Tren-E per week, and actually feeling good. No insomnia, trensweats, or other sides I've read about yet. Bloodwork has my test level at 1190ng/dl so basically horny teenager, not bad for a 33 year old.

Granted, I've cleaned up (and increased) my diet as well, and have seen steady weight gain and strength gain. BW's gone up from 205 to 213 and bf% looks to have gone down on the scale (number doesn't matter, but trend does, right?) and in the mirror I'm not looking any fatter but definitely getting muscle. I'm not doing nearly as much cardio as I should be. I need to get on that, see if I can actually really start dropping bf as opposed to just maintaining my current level.

So yeah, 250mg/200mg /wk might be a low dose, but it's working for me for now, so I don't see a reason to up it yet.
Basically using Tren A as a start, but Since you are using Tren e well and no sides, it's also okay. please update your post, and let's see the effects.

Ectos should/could skip tren altogether if they're not competing or chasing that specific look.

Endos do good with tren, even if just small amounts. You can begin tren with 25mg EOD for a few weeks and see how you react. Then bump it to 50mg EOD. It actually works fine with low dosages like this, but of course you'll get more from it with higher dosages. It's a balance between goals, side effects and overall health. Monitor BP daily, supplement well, eat healthy, etc... If it affects your sleep, decide what's more important to you.

Basically using Tren A as a start, but Since you are using Tren e well and no sides, it's also okay. please update your post, and let's see the effects.

Starting week 5 (I planned on a 12-week cycle) and things have stalled out at about 210lbs 14% bf (on the scale so not very accurate but I feel good looking in the mirror). I'm continutously improving on both my volume days and my heavy days, hitting doubles on some lifts that are very close to my old 1rm PRs and I'm like 5-10lbs lighter than when I set those, so strength is coming along nicely. I plan on overtaking my old PRs within a month at this rate, and at a lower bodyweight, and that has me feeling good.

Plan now is to add another meal to the morning, and another while at work (easier said than done, I suck at the diet part of things) and I've upped my Test dose to 500mg/wk, which is a level I've done several times before to good results and no/few sides. Keeping Tren at 200mg/wk since if I up it I won't have enough for a full cycle and besides, things seem to be going well at that dose so why risk it?

Brain feels good, body feels good. Need to add more cardio work in there, but don't we all?

Starting week 5 (I planned on a 12-week cycle) and things have stalled out at about 210lbs 14% bf (on the scale so not very accurate but I feel good looking in the mirror). I'm continutously improving on both my volume days and my heavy days, hitting doubles on some lifts that are very close to my old 1rm PRs and I'm like 5-10lbs lighter than when I set those, so strength is coming along nicely. I plan on overtaking my old PRs within a month at this rate, and at a lower bodyweight, and that has me feeling good.

Plan now is to add another meal to the morning, and another while at work (easier said than done, I suck at the diet part of things) and I've upped my Test dose to 500mg/wk, which is a level I've done several times before to good results and no/few sides. Keeping Tren at 200mg/wk since if I up it I won't have enough for a full cycle and besides, things seem to be going well at that dose so why risk it?
Brain feels good, body feels good. Need to add more cardio work in there, but don't we all?
thanks for your update, seems you have a good plan and do it step by step, good job!
the dose of 500mg test and 200mg tren per week is okay for you,as you know, high dose may bring big risk. keep using your dose.
yeah, for some people,dieting is very difficult, you can hardly control what you eat. but you need, lol.
Anyway, I am glad to hear that you are feeling good. :yeahthat:

Just started tren e and test on last monday.. Im doing for 10 weeks cycle.. As for beginner i start with low dose.. 200 test a week and 100 tren e a week.. Depends on how i feel with caution.. First i succeed inject in morning then later at night felt my butt tush sore.. A friend told me shake the vital for one minute.. So i forgot that.. Lol. It's all good..

I love tren but my bed was always soaked in the am when I took it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws