over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test and eq and primo

Therockcooking

Registered
Newbies
Hello guys I been running test and primo everything been running great I recently added eq and not going to lie I felt my sex drive got destroyed is that common ? Keep in mind I didn’t take any AI or I’m supposed to run AI because of eq ?

I had the exact same thing. Didn't matter what doses, I couldn't stay hard if my life depended on it. Eventually just quit the primo.

Could be "feels" but both primo and equipoise tend to reduce E2 in people (ie function as an AI). They certainly do this in me backed by Bloodwork. Both very low and very high E2 can result in libido issues.

For me at least primo definitely reduces E2 but equipoise is an E2 killer. Some data

500mg of test E weekly my E2 > 100
500mg test E and 600mg primo my E2 was 60
750 test E, 600 deca and 600 equipoise my E2 was 20

Test E is all from the same batch. Bloodwork is all sensative testing.

Eq destroys my sex drive quickly and for a while after I come off of it. Primo did the same thing to me after being in it a while. The combination of both sounds like a perfect recipe for zero sex drive.

Hello guys I been running test and primo everything been running great I recently added eq and not going to lie I felt my sex drive got destroyed is that common ? Keep in mind I didn’t take any AI or I’m supposed to run AI because of eq ?
my guess is your estrogen is off. You could try to up your test by 25% and see if that helps. Better to test your estrogen and use the sensitive test method to get an accurate level.

I had insane libido on eq test cycle! I think I was on 500 or 600 of each. I just started primo/ test on Friday, 600p and 500 t per week will be the regimen

When I was in college I ran 500T/600EQ, couldn’t get my dick hard for the life of me. Met my first wife in college. We were together 2 months before I could get a boner. She thought I was gay after about 4 weeks. I was like no boo, I’m on drugs lol

EQ is the worst AAS for me on tanking libido. Everything else is neutral, except mast. Mast and trest have me wanting to fuck fat chicks in Walmart

When I was in college I ran 500T/600EQ, couldn’t get my dick hard for the life of me. Met my first wife in college. We were together 2 months before I could get a boner. She thought I was gay after about 4 weeks. I was like no boo, I’m on drugs lol

EQ is the worst AAS for me on tanking libido. Everything else is neutral, except mast. Mast and trest have me wanting to fuck fat chicks in Walmart
Was on 750/750 test EQ. Talked all this game for this girl on bumble for a week about how I’m going to plow her through a wall. Met up and my dick wouldn’t work if my life depended on it. Looked great though. Win some lose some.

How would I control the e2 and e2 same as estrogen correct
E2 is estrogen. As others have stated you most likely have severely lowered your estrogen levels with adding in EQ. Primo has the same effect regarding lowering estrogen. Pairing Primo/EQ will give you issues if you’re not prepared for it.

What are your current dosages of each compound. I quick fix would be to up your testosterone dosage by 200-300mg and drop the EQ or Primo.

Get the blood test ultra-sensitive estrogen to get an accurate look at your current estrogen levels.

Cage

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner