over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test and Shoulder Replacement

Well had the surgery. Kept the TRT going along with daily supplementation (fish oil, Vitamin D, Turmeric, etc.) and kept my diet the same except a little higher protein intake. It feels SO much better! Still going to be some time to be back to normal. Starting rehab tomorrow. The doctor said "I have never seen a bigger nastier bone spur in my time doing this"

Well had the surgery. Kept the TRT going along with daily supplementation (fish oil, Vitamin D, Turmeric, etc.) and kept my diet the same except a little higher protein intake. It feels SO much better! Still going to be some time to be back to normal. Starting rehab tomorrow. The doctor said "I have never seen a bigger nastier bone spur in my time doing this"
Did you stop the fish oil before surgery? That's typically recommended to improve clotting. Hope your rehab is as quick and pain-free as possible.

Best of luck recovering and with therapy. I had my hip replaced on Halloween and continued with my trt.

So after years of pain I will finally get my shoulder replaced!!!!!! I have never been this excited for surgery lol. My question is what is everyone's though on continuing the test through all this? I'm on a low dose TRT (200mg week).
Shoot me an email brother and I’ll get you some of our cbd cream for that recovery. As far as the trt, always stay on trt if you’re truly on trt. 🍻

How's your recovery on the hip replacement? I had my left one done on 12/20.
It’s been great. Walking as much as I could right after the surgery I feel helped a lot. No more hip pain, my scar is very sensitive and my quad gets sore often. They replaced mine from the front, you?

It’s been great. Walking as much as I could right after the surgery I feel helped a lot. No more hip pain, my scar is very sensitive and my quad gets sore often. They replaced mine from the front, you?
I stopped using the walker 7 days post surgery. Trying to walk as much as possible.
They replaced mine from the side. I have a 6" long incision along my outer quad. They had to stretch my butt cheek to get the prostetic in. I'm still sore from that. This was the worst surgery for me.

I stopped using the walker 7 days post surgery. Trying to walk as much as possible.
They replaced mine from the side. I have a 6" long incision along my outer quad. They had to stretch my butt cheek to get the prostetic in. I'm still sore from that. This was the worst surgery for me.
Aw man, sorry to hear that. I was actually surprised that mine wasn’t worse than what it was. They do say going from the front, the recovery is easier. One of biggest fears was when I had to shit, I didn’t have an elevated toilet seat, but no problem. What was bad was sleeping, couldn’t get comfortable, and those hoses you have to wear.

Aw man, sorry to hear that. I was actually surprised that mine wasn’t worse than what it was. They do say going from the front, the recovery is easier. One of biggest fears was when I had to shit, I didn’t have an elevated toilet seat, but no problem. What was bad was sleeping, couldn’t get comfortable, and those hoses you have to wear.
I had a knot on my butt cheek for over a week. Couldn't sit straight on the toilet, too much pain. My wife had to help with the hose. I quit wearing it after 2 weeks. I still sleep with me leg elevated. How much weight did you lose? I lost about 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

I had a knot on my butt cheek for over a week. Couldn't sit straight on the toilet, too much pain. My wife had to help with the hose. I quit wearing it after 2 weeks. I still sleep with me leg elevated. How much weight did you lose? I lost about 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
Man, at times it feels as if someone has their fist in my right ass cheek and is twisting it. What is bad is the top of my scar gets irritated because when I sit my belt line rubs on it. I lost 16lbs. Actually trained legs for the first time last week. Nothing heavy or stupid, just wanted to see what it would feel like. Hip didn’t hurt but my quad sure did. I go back on the 24th for my 3 month check up

Man, at times it feels as if someone has their fist in my right ass cheek and is twisting it. What is bad is the top of my scar gets irritated because when I sit my belt line rubs on it. I lost 16lbs. Actually trained legs for the first time last week. Nothing heavy or stupid, just wanted to see what it would feel like. Hip didn’t hurt but my quad sure did. I go back on the 24th for my 3 month check up
11 weeks post surgery and still having pain? That's f'ed up. 16 lbs loss isn't bad for that duration. I'm dying to hit legs, but will have to wait at least 8-10 weeks. Let me know how it goes.

Shoot me an email brother and I’ll get you some of our cbd cream for that recovery. As far as the trt, always stay on trt if you’re truly on trt. 🍻
Sent

Do you have problems with your biceps after a replacement of the shoulder ?
To place the prosthesis the doc must cut the biceps tendon and ratacher it lower. Since then my biceps do not react less well

To place the prosthesis the doc must cut the biceps tendon and ratacher it lower. Since then my biceps do not react less well
Haven't done biceps in the gym to tell yet. Just doing legs, cardio and concentrating on rehab and mobility more then anything.

I had the ream and run procedure done and they didn't cut the biceps. They cut the subscapularis for that surgery.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear