over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test and Shoulder Replacement

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So after years of pain I will finally get my shoulder replaced!!!!!! I have never been this excited for surgery lol. My question is what is everyone's though on continuing the test through all this? I'm on a low dose TRT (200mg week).

So after years of pain I will finally get my shoulder replaced!!!!!! I have never been this excited for surgery lol. My question is what is everyone's though on continuing the test through all this? I'm on a low dose TRT (200mg week).
If you have low test, stopping TRT won’t do anything positive. last thing you want is to be unable to train and feel miserable as your test level is in the gutter

keep it going, i had a hip revision in 2020 never stopped

Not sure why you would stop; especially since you are on TRT. Don't forget that you can work out the other shoulder during recovery and get some overflow that will also help in healing. I just had a reverse replacement this past February and continued with TRT and GH, but added in TB-500.

I had rotator cuff, SLAP 4, bicep tendon reattached, all while on 200mg/wk test. It really helped me recover well. I had surgery in mid July and I was back lifting (not including physical therapy) in early November.

It's not a full replacement is it?

@buck which one did you do, I can't remember? I know it was partial.

I opted out of the total replacement as I was told by the surgeon and several guys I know I would never be able to train like a bodybuilder again or lift much at all. I just had tendons/ligaments reattached and Iv been hard at it since. Is it a total joint replacement? Or just grafts/ligaments reconstruction?

I opted out of the total replacement as I was told by the surgeon and several guys I know I would never be able to train like a bodybuilder again or lift much at all. I just had tendons/ligaments reattached and Iv been hard at it since. Is it a total joint replacement? Or just grafts/ligaments reconstruction?

This is what I was told as well.
Option was total replacement for pain management.

This is what I was told as well.
Option was total replacement for pain management.
My best friend is going to the gym w me and he’s 11 months post op for a total shoulder replacement and he can’t do a fucking thing in the gym w his upper body. Nothing. He has zero range of motion now and more pain than before the surgery. I told him to just deal w the pain if he wanted to continue to train. his surgeon told him max 5 lb weights for anything. For the rest of his life. Fuck he’s pissed in pain unhappy and sad fact is he was convinced he could perform a miracle because I had a all my rotators re attached in one shoulder and recovered well enough to keep training pretty much as I was pre injury. If this guys biggest concern is testosterone use he needs to reconsider the surgery if weightraining is important to him. My buddy is a Fuckibg tough mother with above average genetics and he has lost the fight.

My best friend is going to the gym w me and he’s 11 months post op for a total shoulder replacement and he can’t do a fucking thing in the gym w his upper body. Nothing. He has zero range of motion now and more pain than before the surgery. I told him to just deal w the pain if he wanted to continue to train. his surgeon told him max 5 lb weights for anything. For the rest of his life. Fuck he’s pissed in pain unhappy and sad fact is he was convinced he could perform a miracle because I had a all my rotators re attached in one shoulder and recovered well enough to keep training pretty much as I was pre injury. If this guys biggest concern is testosterone use he needs to reconsider the surgery if weightraining is important to him. My buddy is a Fuckibg tough mother with above average genetics and he has lost the fight.
I have a reverse replacement. I can't lift overhead and going heavy isn't advised; but I can do a ton of upper body stuff with a reasonable amount of weight. And in terms of pain, I have had no pain since surgery, didn't even need a tylenol after surgery. I also have full ROM except no strength in the subscap because that tendon was torn, retracted, and not salvageable. Sounds like your buddy either had a bad surgeon or screwed something up during rehab. My advice would be that if you are having pain because of arthritis(not because of rotator cuff issues) and you can't tolerate the pain or control it via other means(therapy, injections, etc...) then consider the replacement surgery. But if you can tolerate the pain then no need for the surgery.

Sounds like a shitty surgery…. I had my labrum surgically repaired, along with the tendons & ligaments too. While they were in there they ground away some
Gnarly bone spurs in the joint.

Took a solid year to feel zero pain. But I was back lifting, with zero restrictions at 2.5 months. Just hurt to go heavy. So I limped along till it slowly improved. Now it’s just filled with arthritis.

Cage

Yeap, its a full replacement. But the head of the humerus is not perfectly round anymore, zero cartilage and the labrum is torn. It literally hurts just sitting. Putting a shirt on is painful! Hell even putting on deodorant hurts. I have to do something.

I had a partial replacement (Ream and Run) procedure done as opposed to a total replacement as lifting would have been done. Just he humeral head is replaced and then the socket is reamed out and micro fractured to let stem cells be released which causes a fibrous film to develop. Then there is no restrictions. All things considered i am happy with it. Pretty much do as i please. Pretty much handle as much weight as most 20 year old's. But that really isn't saying much as most really don't train. Pre surgery even rolling over in bed with nothing touching the shoulder or getting out of bed would hurt a lot just from gravity pulling from a different direction. Now it is my best shoulder as the other one is starting to get worn down but not enough to do anything about it.

Yeap, its a full replacement. But the head of the humerus is not perfectly round anymore, zero cartilage and the labrum is torn. It literally hurts just sitting. Putting a shirt on is painful! Hell even putting on deodorant hurts. I have to do something.

See buck's post below your answer here because your lifting days with a full replacement will pretty much be over.

I had a knee replacement last November. I took my dosage down to 150mg of test and added 4iu hgh after surgery. I was back the the gym exactly one week later doing upper body. Mainly to get out of the house. I also figured it would be good for circulation and my mental health.

was doing a search and came across this thread so I figured I'd post on it...
I had osteoarthritis in the humeral head and had it replaced The socked side was good so no work needed there. My doctor told me he does 3 types and due to my lifestyle he gave we what he calls the "Tank" version. It can withstand a pounding.. He said it the one he would give a marine drill instructor.
https://www.stryker.com/us/en/trauma-and-extremities/products/tornier-simpliciti.html

Had it done in March 22. He said 12 moths to be back to 100% and its working out pretty well.
Stayed on TRT 200mgs test with no break ( no reason to go off for surgery) and added anavar 20mgs pd after surgery for 3 weeks and then added 200mgs primo for 90 days.. also did TB-500 from the first week after surgery for 6 weeks.
I use 3IU HGH everyday always so that stayed the same.

After 3 mos he said no restrictions and I stared lifting, I was weak and even after 3 mos of PT was still a little unstable. Its taken some time to get back any strength..as of now I stick to 12-15 rep range and can do seated press with 15lbs for reps, laterals 10lbs for reps, incline DB press 20lbs
close grip bench 110 lbs .. my other shoulder needs done too now so its holding me back a bit.

I got about 3 mos to go till its a year and at that point Im supposed to be at 100% recovery.
I'd say I expected to be further along but Im impatient. That in mind the weights are going up consistently. Im still relatively weak compared to when I had 2 good shoulders but I see it coming back.

So for what its worth I figured I'd throw that out there.

I would strongly suggest maintaining your TRT dosage and adding 100mg of nandrolone per week.

BPC and TB 2 weeks post surgery

4 weeks post surgery exosomes (Texas orthopedic associates with Dr. Dimeff)

6 weeks post surgery localized and intravenous stem

I would strongly suggest maintaining your TRT dosage and adding 100mg of nandrolone per week.

BPC and TB 2 weeks post surgery

4 weeks post surgery exosomes (Texas orthopedic associates with Dr. Dimeff)

6 weeks post surgery localized and intravenous stem

do you know much about exosomes? can they help osteoarthitis?

do you know much about exosomes? can they help osteoarthitis?
I would say for transitional chronic issues exosomes will not illicit positive changes on the same level as stem.

For a major reconstructive surgery I would very much recommend them to speed up the down time.

I did multiple sessions with them, in all sincerity I noticed very little however with how severe a joint replacement is….

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131