over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test and thickening blood

Lymelight

Registered
Hey guys, because of test having the side affect of thickening your blood, has anyone been prescribed or considered taking blood thinners? I am unable to donate blood. Thanks for any remarks.

Are you talking about something on the lines of aspirin, or a form of OTC supplements that have an effect on coagulation of blood. Or a actual blood thinner such as
Coumidin (warfarin)? I would advise on not taking a Rx type of a "blood thinner", unless under the care of your physician ( hematologist/cardiologist). There's a reason why they're prescribed.

Hey guys, because of test having the side affect of thickening your blood, has anyone been prescribed or considered taking blood thinners? I am unable to donate blood. Thanks for any remarks.

I recently staryed taking nattokinase and its supposed to help! Emeric has a nice pdf on it on one pf my threads!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Are you talking about something on the lines of aspirin, or a form of OTC supplements that have an effect on coagulation of blood. Or a actual blood thinner such as
Coumidin (warfarin)? I would advise on not taking a Rx type of a "blood thinner", unless under the care of your physician ( hematologist/cardiologist). There's a reason why they're prescribed.

I was thinking of actual prescribed blood thinners like you mentioned. I can get my hands on prescribed thinners if I need to. Just not sure if the OTC's work the same way as prescribed thinners. Ive never heard or read about Drs prescribing thinners with test, which would seem to make sense. Probably for a reason though I'd guess.

Unless you have tendancy with blood clots, stay clear of blood thinners. Just take 1 baby aspirin a day.

i just go with nattokinase, no aspirin, natto works the same as a blood thinner, but also eats up clots to an extent...research it, Emeric has a great pdf on it here on the forums...

I would highly recommend that you do not take an Rx of any type of anticoagulant "blood thinner". For one; before you would start an anticoagulant therapy, a physician would run several blood test to determine the required dose, then you would need to have routine follow-ups to see how effectively the dose is working based on your diet. Some of the test would be a prothrombin test (INR) and a CYP2C9 or VKORC1 gene variant to see if there's a dose adjustment according to your genotype. As well as other hematology tests.

Next, is the high probability of hemorrhage (internal bleeding) if dosed improperly.

Stay way clear of the thought about even consider doing this.

If your blood is very viscous "thick" as you're saying, more than likely there's a secondary cause other than testosterone replacement. Any chance that you have sleep apnea?

Last edited:
I recently staryed taking nattokinase and its supposed to help! Emeric has a nice pdf on it on one pf my threads!

i just go with nattokinase, no aspirin, natto works the same as a blood thinner, but also eats up clots to an extent...research it, Emeric has a great pdf on it here on the forums...

You need to listen up. Just because Emeric said something doesn't mean it's what you should do. I'd listen to stewie and others and just use a baby aspirin.

You need to listen up. Just because Emeric said something doesn't mean it's what you should do. I'd listen to stewie and others and just use a baby aspirin.

i ALWAYS LISTEN TO STEWIE! but i do have to wonder what ur take on natto is with ur response? if i remember correctly the thread i sarted asking about natto, u told me to do a search which i did and was refered to Emeric, who stands by using natto... so do u disagree with the us of natto then? and if so y?

my doc said it was good to take and better than aspirin...

i ALWAYS LISTEN TO STEWIE! but i do have to wonder what ur take on natto is with ur response? if i remember correctly the thread i sarted asking about natto, u told me to do a search which i did and was refered to Emeric, who stands by using natto... so do u disagree with the us of natto then? and if so y?

my doc said it was good to take and better than aspirin...
I know about it....but I have strayed away from using it due to opinions on here I have read. Natto is prob great in specific situations, but I don't think it's as dynamically versatile, effective, and safe as baby aspirin across the board.

Last edited:
I know about it....but I have strayed away from using it due to opinions on here I have read. Natto is prob great in specific situations, but I don't think it's as dynamically versatile, effective, and safe as baby aspirin across the board.

Understandable, thanks for the reply! Ive not read anything bad thus far, low bp if someone takes to much, but thats all ive read about really, ive got to research natto a bit further i guess

Thank you to all who took the time to post. Each of them were of help. I will be staying away from any prescribed thinners. Thanks for the info on the prescription type Stew.

Proper protocol for the high hematocrit levels would be to get a prescription to have blood drawn regularly. Seems a little ridiculous that you need a prescription for something like this, but it is the proper way to address this condition short of discontinuing your gear usage.

I've had same issues with Hematocrit too high. I donate blood every 56 days if I can. Easy as that and helps others as well.

Guess I'm lucky. Even on 1g test hematocrit at 42

Either ur lucky or test is way underdosed?

Anything u take in particular to help ur blood?

Nattokinase can bring on its own set of unique problems as well.

Either ur lucky or test is way underdosed?

Anything u take in particular to help ur blood?

Prob a bit of both. Lots of fish oil. And also take abana from himalaya healthcare. Same guys that make liv52

Prob a bit of both. Lots of fish oil. And also take abana from himalaya healthcare. Same guys that make liv52

Whats abana? An how much fish oil?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear