over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Base

jbthumper

Registered
Can I get away with giving myself a shot of test base every day and that being the only test I use?

The half life wouldn't be ideal, prop would be better for ed pins. It would make for a good pre-workout bump imo.

You can. I believe I remember LK3 saying he does this

You can. I believe I remember LK3 saying he does this

yup, for a long time!
now i rotate through esters.
i never like te until dosed ed, been using that for a while.
tp, test ace, testpp... lol whatevers around.

i have detailed the whole half life thing in various other threads i know there are some long ones around.

either way water or oil works fine, i always prefer shots pre work out or pre some sorta activity. pinning and sitting on the couch makes for more feely sites.

i find it better though marginally to do admins at similar time too.

after a while it all builds up in the system and you can skip a day or few without feeling it much. even tne, i did a long time just pre wo, mon/tues/thurs/fri by sunday nigh i could feel things a lil different and monday had a lil boost.

i did and do that just for layzness and conveniance
skin is much better with ed admins, i feel that is the most noticable thing.
:)

Once made up some TNE in oil and would use that about 2 hours pre workout. It seemed like I could feel it kick in about 2 hours later but maybe that was all in my head. I felt like workouts were a bit more intense. For an affect like that which was even better and stronger I used the old Reforvit B injection. I would take that orally and wow does that hit you. Injecting didn't do that, I guess it was absorbed more slowly.

Once made up some TNE in oil and would use that about 2 hours pre workout. It seemed like I could feel it kick in about 2 hours later but maybe that was all in my head. I felt like workouts were a bit more intense. For an affect like that which was even better and stronger I used the old Reforvit B injection. I would take that orally and wow does that hit you. Injecting didn't do that, I guess it was absorbed more slowly.

This is my preferred way to take it too 2hrs pre-w, days that I'm lagging or heavy set days. Great boost! but i just add it on top of everything else im taking. Some people have to adjust their ai if they use it a lot. Watch out for bp too.

This is my preferred way to take it too 2hrs pre-w, days that I'm lagging or heavy set days. Great boost! but i just add it on top of everything else im taking. Some people have to adjust their ai if they use it a lot. Watch out for bp too.

Yeah. that's what I did. I cant remember the dose but I think I took between 50 and 100 mg each day. That was on top of everything else. Back then that didn't seem like a lot extra, but now that I am off everything and just taking TRT through my endo it seems like a lot! Now I only take 100 mg for the whole week, and back then that was just the extra amount I was taking in a day.

for sure you can feel bases

tne+tren ne bout an hr or so before you leave the house so its hitting in that 1.5-3 hr mark as mentioned and....
time that with diet/slin pump and other stuff... EXPLODE!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws