over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Booster?

intense1

Registered
What OTC product have you tried and feel is the best as far as raising your natural testosterone production? I was on hrt prescribed by myself lol but things are alot different now! Thanks!

hmmm....go figure first to respond is Surpreme and now Swifto will be number three......:p J/K but Surpreme is very fast to respond and I have to be honest as I think his product has great items in them but his claims are very high and I would love to see blood results from his porduct on a human test. I have seen one for Nolvadex XT and this proves findings. I for one do trust herbs but they can be very underdosed in products and they may not be using quality herbs so a blood test would put an end to all of these silly threads and and if surpreme could provide this from a trusted mod on this site can you believe the amount of product he would sell!!!!!!!

The make up in AndroG is well put together. All the Glutamine AKG, Creatine EE etc...As for LJ100, I'd like to see some BW too.

I've tried many and most will shut your Nat. T down. The best IMO is what I use now. 17HD By Vyotech. Stack it w/ their Viraloid. My strength goes up, I gain some lean weight and my Libido goes up! I ahd someone tell me of these and I love 'em.

longfolia jack

this is another name for the same ingrediant in a sponcers product which is
800mgs.what they are not telling you is that this stuff [longfolia jack]should
be in the grams doesage.this stuff will raise your natural test levels through
the roof.its expensive too.do a search on longfolia jack.not the ones who are trying to sell you a product in a bottle but the ones who sell it in bulk.pm me and ill tell where to find it.the stuff is from indonesia.will give two websites
to go to.the real stuff comes in 1:50-1:200 concentrated versions.also in
the plant in bulk form.4-5grams in powder form from the plant is whats needed
daily.

ALRI restore for total test, estrogen/prolactin/cortisol control

ALRI Jungle Warfare as part of an "anabolic pct" so to speak, my personal favorite.

No herb, at present, can openly claim to raise testosteone. There is no actual proof and data supporting that claim.

No herb, at present, can openly claim to raise testosteone. There is no actual proof and data supporting that claim.

Their damn sure is herbs that raise free testosterone %s...And yes, their are various labs from real world people that can bring validity to that...I think some of the USP Labs prods you have used do a good job of this as well, if you are that same Swifto...

i like bulgarian tribulus, heard horny goat weed is also good (love that name) that may be just sex drive though but tribulus is great in pct

not sure if you've posted this before but whats in this stuff? it doesnt tell you on that link.... thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Their damn sure is herbs that raise free testosterone %s...And yes, their are various labs from real world people that can bring validity to that...I think some of the USP Labs prods you have used do a good job of this as well, if you are that same Swifto...

Show me a reliable clincal study on humans, that shows any herb raises total testosterone.

Pubmed and Medline. Not some article or "study" done by a manufacturer.

Infact, I'm not having this fucking conversation again. I've had it a million times and had it on here more than once with Ross, regarding Lj100.

Its getting boring.

Last edited:
Show me a reliable clincal study on humans, that shows any herb raises total testosterone.

Pubmed and Medline. Not some article or "study" done by a manufacturer.

Infact, I'm not having this fucking conversation again. I've had it a million times and had it on here more than once with Ross, regarding Lj100.

Its getting boring.

Not once did I mention longjack, and I said FREE test, and sorry to bore you, lol, just giving personal advice to the original question asked. Stick to pubmed and medline, great references, but when I get my bloodwork done 3-4x year and monitor increases in free test with certain herbs, I know what works for me, and has with other bloodwork I have seen in others. No, these were not company sponsored, just real people wanting to see if a product did what it claimed to do....chill out and have a coke and a smile :rolleyes:

Not once did I mention longjack, and I said FREE test, and sorry to bore you, lol, just giving personal advice to the original question asked. Stick to pubmed and medline, great references, but when I get my bloodwork done 3-4x year and monitor increases in free test with certain herbs, I know what works for me, and has with other bloodwork I have seen in others. No, these were not company sponsored, just real people wanting to see if a product did what it claimed to do....chill out and have a coke and a smile :rolleyes:

I'm sorry if I came across blunt, but I've had this conversation more than once.

Total testosterone is what most of these supplements base their products on. If you want to raise free testosterone, look into Proviron or anything with a high binding affinity to SHBG.

What herbs have raised your free testosterone, I'm curious.

I'm sorry if I came across blunt, but I've had this conversation more than once.

Total testosterone is what most of these supplements base their products on. If you want to raise free testosterone, look into Proviron or anything with a high binding affinity to SHBG.

What herbs have raised your free testosterone, I'm curious.

No worries....obviously, proviron is king in this regard. As far as otc,
(-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. I think it was first introduced in Designer activate and then a new extract in ALRI Jungle Warfare. Yes, I do work for ALRI, but was an avid user of the prods before working for them, so it is cool to be able to work for a company you believe in. Not trying to steel anyone's thunder as I am always quick to mention other company's products as well. USP Labs and Gaspari quickly come to mind....I don't have experience with the supreme sports product so I cannot comment first hand.

No worries....obviously, proviron is king in this regard. As far as otc,
(-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. I think it was first introduced in Designer activate and then a new extract in ALRI Jungle Warfare. Yes, I do work for ALRI, but was an avid user of the prods before working for them, so it is cool to be able to work for a company you believe in. Not trying to steel anyone's thunder as I am always quick to mention other company's products as well. USP Labs and Gaspari quickly come to mind....I don't have experience with the supreme sports product so I cannot comment first hand.

I really dont see what you'de need anything OTC to raise free testosterone, when Proviron (for example) isnt that expensive and probably does it far better. But if you cant get it, then fair enough.

As for total testosterone, I havent seen ANY reliable data supporting such a claim. Again, most supplements base their products on just that, LJ100, Tongkat etc...When, in truth, they may only raise free testosterone and not the more important total testosterone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131