over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test booster

rocco

Registered
Im 35 years old and looking to boost my test a little bit.alot of guys at my gym use novatest and say it really gets them going.they say they gain a few pounds and get noticeably stronger.just curious if anyone has used it or thinks it would be beneficial.i just want a little more umph in the gym for motivation.thanks for any replus.

Im 35 years old and looking to boost my test a little bit.alot of guys at my gym use novatest and say it really gets them going.they say they gain a few pounds and get noticeably stronger.just curious if anyone has used it or thinks it would be beneficial.i just want a little more umph in the gym for motivation.thanks for any replus.

I HIGHLY suggest AndroGenerator, it contains a blend of STANDARDIZED herbal extracts proven to increase both total and FREE Testosterone.

I am so confident that you will be HOOKED, I will give you 40% OFF! :)

AndroGenerator - Supreme Sports Enhancements

Last edited:
i have tried all kinds of test booster when off cycle and so far all of them=worthless

3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is a lignan found in a Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) subspecies. This same compound may also be found in other lignan-containing plant sources such as Linum usitatissimum (flax seed).

The compound has been found to occupy binding sites of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), thereby reducing the ability of SHBG to bind additional steroid hormones such as estrogens and androgens, mostly testosterone and estradiol. Certain extracts of stinging nettle are therefore used by some bodybuilders in an effort to increase free testosterone.[1]

U are right

Everything that has been found to actually boost test has been banned or is a prescibed or scheduled medication. Everything else is just marketing and plecebo.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comparing an OTC test boosters after taking gear isn't fair :p.

Keep in mind that if you have low test (e.g. 150) and a test booster gives you a 50% increase! That still only puts you at 225.

Do 'proven' test boosters actually work? Yes, there are statistically significant differences.

Statistically significant differences don't mean physiological differences.

Keep that in mind brother.

You might want to check out truenutrition's MG test booster.

If I may add that in 2010 I bought a "Natural Test Booster" , I can not recall the name, but the time I was on it I felt weaker than before. Since then I have not used a test booster.

Its nothing more than a proprietary blend of 90% Tribulus.

Once again, you're full of shit.

Have you done any research on the PRIMARY INGREDIENT--Eurycoma Longifolia? How about Icariin? These two ingredients are REMARKABLE!

Tribulus is only oneingredient, it just needs to be dosed higher and that's why it's listed first.

True Nutrition | MG's Super Test Booster 771.3mg Capsules (240 Capsules)

This is the best test booster i have ever tried (And i have tried several). I use it during all my pct's to get the natural levels flowing. This is great and i won't use any other test booster and i won't do a pct without it.

Massive G posted a thread a couple years ago with his blood results after taking it for a couple months.

What about DAA ?? I found it really help after me being shut down after an 8 month cycle

True Nutrition | MG's Super Test Booster 771.3mg Capsules (240 Capsules)

This is the best test booster i have ever tried (And i have tried several). I use it during all my pct's to get the natural levels flowing. This is great and i won't use any other test booster and i won't do a pct without it.

Massive G posted a thread a couple years ago with his blood results after taking it for a couple months.

I beg you...... try this sup (MG Test Booster) I've tried many supplements and condone few. This is a great product. I swear by it!

I used MG test booster.
I didn't get blood work to back it up, but it sure felt like I was on test.
Major libido boost and very noticeable increase in aggression (more so than from AAS in my case).

Ok if i go with this stuff by true nutrition does it say on the bottle to not take if you bad cholesterol or blood pressure issues?I was looking at novatest and it said not to take if you have high bp,cholesterol or prostate issues or any types of cancer?

Do you have any idea on what your natural test levels are?

Ok if i go with this stuff by true nutrition does it say on the bottle to not take if you bad cholesterol or blood pressure issues?I was looking at novatest and it said not to take if you have high bp,cholesterol or prostate issues or any types of cancer?

Probably everything besides bottled water is going to say not to take it if you have high bp or high cholesterol. I would pm Dante (Doggcrap)

I'm just going to throw this in there-

PURUS LABS RECYCLE

Take it 8 caps a day. I swear TOTALLY amps up my PCT. Sex drive goes nuts. Great stuff.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws