over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test C Once A Week Or Twice A Week

nobel252

Registered
It such a low for my trt (100Mgs) a week but would it make any difference once or twice a week. Ive heard twice a week keeps the blood level more stable and helps prevent e2 buildup but with such a long ester I would think there is no difference.

It such a low for my trt (100Mgs) a week but would it make any difference once or twice a week. Ive heard twice a week keeps the blood level more stable and helps prevent e2 buildup but with such a long ester I would think there is no difference.

even long esters i do EOD.. but if youre only using 100mg/w for trt, you dont NEED to split it up. but you could do 50mg monday and 50mg on friday if you wanted to! it would keep blood levels slightly more stable.. but then again, at that dose, it doesnt matter all that much.

I do 100mg as well, 50mg shots 2X per week, but I do it SubQ. Blood results came back very stable in mid range. I will be adding another 50mg per week, so 3X per week. SubQ shots have simplified this whole process for me.

Sure twice a week is more stable but the entire reason twice a week injections started was because of the amount when stacking steroids. When you're injecting 6 ml's it just makes sense to break them up and shoot them at different times. Test C's ester is plenty long to shoot once a week for trt. When an endocrinologist prescribes it he will tell you 200 mg's every 2 weeks. Injecting 100 mg's once a week is already breaking it down to a more stable level. If you like being a pin cushion inject twice a week or even daily. That scar tissue will add up over the years.

Interesting hazcat. I've always doubted there was a real taper down effect unless you were very close to the end of the active life. The depot shouldn't disperse faster because there's less the same way it doesn't slowly increase after forming a depot.

So naturally, it makes sense that as long as you pin again at the end of the active life, it won't matter for levels... or if you pin half way through the active life consistently.One problem can be that the oil can disperse before the Ester I believe and cause a problem. Depends on the oil used.

As for shit like tren ace, you'd see problems because your depots are short lived and if you don't pin a replacement before the first is totally gone you'll have fluctuations... and with substantial sized depots leaving and coming eod.... yeah. Easy to miss a pin and have a depot go without a replacement.

Last edited:
BA69,
Where are you putting that SQ shot? I tried this for TRT (lower ab region) and it left a lump every time that didn't go away for a week!

Thanks!

I know everybody is different but I going to say 2x week even at low dose of 100mg going off the good experience my good friend has with his 2x week on TRT due to the increased stability in blood levels. At least something to give a try for a bit to see how you react.

My buddy found that he was able to cut back his original dose of 150mg for the week to only 100mg while still remaining pretty close to same effectiveness by going the 50mg 2x week route. Ultimately it going to boil down to a trial and error process and how your body best responded to what ever specific dosing protocol..

My doc has me on 200mg cyp or enanth weekly...
I find I feel better on 100mg twice a week than just one stick of 200mg. Keeps levels VERY stable and I spoke with a physician that is on TRT himself and he stated that he does that also.

When I feel like less sticks per month I sometimes stretch some and do 3/4cc every 5th day (easier than it sounds...stick 5th, 10th, 15th, etc). Also prefer this to 1 weekly.

BA69,
Where are you putting that SQ shot? I tried this for TRT (lower ab region) and it left a lump every time that didn't go away for a week!

Thanks!

I put it anywhere really, I don't seem to have a problem with lumps. I might experience a bad shot 1/25 or so. I am using Delatestryl and it does not contain any Benzyl Alcohol, not sure if this is a factor. They use chlorbutanol as a perservative.

Soon, I will be injecting 50mg of Homebrew Test in addition to my 100mg prescription and I will be able to see if this makes a difference in lumps/injection irritation.

I use 27 gauge, 0.25cc per shot.

I inject 100mg of cyp once a week. I've done both weekly and 2x a week and honestly I don't care that much either way. Yeah, I feel more fluctuation with weekly shots but it's not enough to matter and certainly not enough to justify the hassle and scar tissue of twice a week. A lot of these "internet gurus" on hrt forums tell guys that they have to inject twice a week but it's nonsense. Dr. Chrisler who specializes in TRT even says most patients do best with weekly shots.

In the end just try both ways out for yourself. Give it a good month doing both protocols to give them a fair shot and make your own mind up.

Once a week is fine

I split it up 100 mg Wednesday, 100mg Sunday.

I seem to function a little better going 2 x a week.

If you're going to be doing that little, once a week should be fine.

100mg will just shut you down and if you figure in the actual test after ester and the half life according to Pfizer is 8 days then you have a daily release rate of less than 9mg/day! Assuming you have 200mg/ml I would do 6ml, 3ml in each glute and then 3ml E8D. Proviron is also essential in my book for test and it's not a 17methyl so not toxic.

I have blood work that proves in my body 2x a week is a must. When on 200mg a week I feel low by the end of the week. When I split it up and do 100mg 2x a week I feel much better and my blood works shows much higher levels.

I found this kind thing you have to figure out for yourself. It doesn't matter what any one else says. Do what makes you feel best.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I have blood work that proves in my body 2x a week is a must. When on 200mg a week I feel low by the end of the week. When I split it up and do 100mg 2x a week I feel much better and my blood works shows much higher levels.

I found this kind thing you have to figure out for yourself. It doesn't matter what any one else says. Do what makes you feel best.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

All you're doing is increasing the release rate every 3.5 days up to who knows what by how many weeks go by. If you do the math you can have a consistent release rate comparable to suspension.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws