over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Cycle with 2 orals

John99Test

Registered
Hey guys, need some advice from the best board on the net as far as I'm concerned. I am starting a 12 week cycle next week and just wanted to run it by you guys to make sure all systems are a go. I have not used orals in a long time. Had bloodwork done. Everything is great. BP normal, kidneys functioning normally, liver values normal etc etc. Diet is in check. Not insanely disciplined as some of you guys but In relatively good shape. Will do mild amounts of cardio, no more than 15 min a day running. Would you guys suggest running some creatine with this as well?

Wk 1-12 Test Ent 500mg p/wk (pin Mon Night 250mg / Thurs Night 250mg)
Wk 1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED pre-workout and off days around the same time
Wk 1-4 Tbol 40mg ED spaced out - 10mg throughout the day

Wk 1-12+ Aromasin 25mg ED after breakfast
Wk 1-12+ Finasteride 1mg EOD or E2D?

Wk 1-5 Milk Thistle ED
Wk 1-5 Liv-52 ED
Wk 1-14 Humanafort ED, Animal Pak (only 1 ED not 2), Fish Oil, Baby Asprin 81mg ED) B--6

Appreciate any feedback guys. Trying to gain some lean muscle while mitigating bloat and hair loss.

Would you guys suggest running some HCG during as well? I have boat loads on hand.

Thanks.

John

Last edited:
Looks good to me. I would injec test just once a week, but twice is OK. I would take anadral 25 mg twice a day. One half am other half PM. After week 4 I would addd another injectable,8 weeks of test alone aint bad but some thing like mast would improve your gains, it could be added at start of cycle. If you are wanting to keep bloat down T3 with test prop every therd day would do nicely. 250 HCG once a week would be good.

Last edited:
Hey guys, need some advice from the best board on the net as far as I'm concerned. I am starting a 12 week cycle next week and just wanted to run it by you guys to make sure all systems are a go. I have not used orals in a long time. Had bloodwork done. Everything is great. BP normal, kidneys functioning normally, liver values normal etc etc. Diet is in check. Not insanely disciplined as some of you guys but In relatively good shape. Will do mild amounts of cardio, no more than 15 min a day running. Would you guys suggest running some creatine with this as well?

Wk 1-5 Milk Thistle ED
Wk 1-5 Liv-52 ED
Wk 1-14 Humanafort ED, Animal Pak (only 1 ED not 2), Fish Oil, Baby Asprin 81mg ED) B--6

Appreciate any feedback guys. Trying to gain some lean muscle while mitigating bloat and hair loss.

Would you guys suggest running some HCG during as well? I have boat loads on hand.

Thanks.

John

Take the finastride everyday. I like runnin orals first four weeks and last four weeks just to help add some gains at the end of the cycle just a suggestion tho.

Looks good to me other than running the orals for 12 wks straight ive done it before but not with a bombs personally i would run the orals 4 on 4 off then back on the last 4 weeks at least with the anadrol and i would add in 250mcg hcg 2xweek

you want to minimize bloat so you're taking anadrol?

50mg doesn't need to be split up, i would take it pre-workout like you said, you could even get away with doing 6-8 weeks of drol only pre-workout, none on off days

incoming hairloss thread in 3...2...1....

incoming hairloss thread in 3...2...1....

What do you suggest then? And youre probably right on the upcoming hair loss thread on this cycle. Tbol only?

how about a lower dbol dose instead of the adrol?. Help me out bro!

Looks good to me other than running the orals for 12 wks straight ive done it before but not with a bombs personally i would run the orals 4 on 4 off then back on the last 4 weeks at least with the anadrol and i would add in 250mcg hcg 2xweek

No I'm running both orals simultaneously for a total of only 4 weeks of the 12 week cycle.

What about a 40mg/40mg split (tbol/dbol) or even 35/35? Also, what's a good amount of milk thistle and liv-52 dose to take daily? Thanks.

going to sound dumb, but no ammount of orals i've taken have injured my liver and/or kidneys....and i have had all test taken...i just don't drink when i am on orals...and no problem...some results may vary!

going to sound dumb, but no ammount of orals i've taken have injured my liver and/or kidneys....and i have had all test taken...i just don't drink when i am on orals...and no problem...some results may vary!

I remember PMChris saying he took up to 350mg of anadrol daily for extended periods of time and his liver was perfectly fine

Do you think I wont see a lot of hair loss at these dosages? 40mg Tbol and maybe 30mg of dbol. What do you suggest I run the aromasin at daily? Thanks.

Im geneticlly predisposed to hairloss ive had.a receading hairline for better than ten years and i dont have a problem when on cycle but i stay away from dht derived compounds winny mast ect... I also use finnasteride 1mg a day but i use dbol tbol adrol test and eq with no problems but thats just me

Wk 1-5 Milk Thistle ED
Wk 1-5 Liv-52 ED

Thanks.

John

Bro, I think this sounds like a really good cycle.
I wouldn't change a thing.
No one can predict hair loss.
I definately wouldnt' do dbol instead of androl. with tbol because dbol and tbol are close to the same.
Go with your gut and keep us posted.

I'm doing a similar cycle tbol, tren a, test e alike but different lol

Im geneticlly predisposed to hairloss ive had.a receading hairline for better than ten years and i dont have a problem when on cycle but i stay away from dht derived compounds winny mast ect... I also use finnasteride 1mg a day but i use dbol tbol adrol test and eq with no problems but thats just me

What dosages do you use the Tbol, dbol, adrol etc when u run them? Thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws