over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test cyp / Test enan

ds44

Registered
So, I have using test enanthate for a very long time. About 500mg every 10 days or so, and I always get a some bloat and use a 1mg of arimidex to sub side it...now I decided to switch to cypionate same dosage and the bloat is nonexistent been on the cyp a few weeks. ..I was don't think the cyp is underdosed because my strength is exactly the same I just don't have the bloat... my diet is consistent the same for years....I'm starting to think there's a real difference between cyp and test e, esters .where as before I thought the two esters didn't really make a difference. ...... any thoughts.?????

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The cypionate and enanthate esters are so close in active life that you shouldn't notice anything different.could just be a coincidence that you aren't bloated .i fluctuate all the time with bloat

The cypionate and enanthate esters are so close in active life that you shouldn't notice anything different.could just be a coincidence that you aren't bloated .i fluctuate all the time with bloat
Yeah I know I agree mike shouldn't be any difference between the two and esters are very close.....I'm constantly lean and my diet is exceptionally Co sistant, it's just dam weird, that I thought i would share....but when I make a change to any thing I'm very in tune with my body....I don't use different as its just test and growth same is day in day out...only change in years was test enanthate to cyp.... just weird ya know. ..

I think that is partially due to the two different esters, there will be an overlap before you get the full effects of the test C.
Whatever test you have left in you from the E ester is leaving you body while (hence the drop in water) the C is slowly releasing into your blood stream.
I bet if you did some blood work before and now there will be a slight reduction in your test levels.

When the C esters releases the test to be at the same level as when using E, your bloat will come back.

This is pure speculation as I had the opposite happen to me, switching from C to E.

Broscience but it makes sense.

I think that is partially due to the two different esters, there will be an overlap before you get the full effects of the test C.
Whatever test you have left in you from the E ester is leaving you body while (hence the drop in water) the C is slowly releasing into your blood stream.
I bet if you did some blood work before and now there will be a slight reduction in your test levels.

When the C esters releases the test to be at the same level as when using E, your bloat will come back.

This is pure speculation as I had the opposite happen to me, switching from C to E.

Broscience but it makes sense.

Id have to disagree. E is 10.5 day half life c is 12 day. The release is about the same, should notice almost no difference in test levels. I bet if he got bloods the test levels would be about the same. In the case of E and C ester doesn't matter practically same speed of release with C being 36hrs slower, but take into account the long half life it's a small percentage thus is negligible.

But 500mg e10d. I hope not all at once or OP is on that hormonal coaster. The bloat is from estro going up if adex is controlling it. Doesn't matter of ester if you're on a compound that will aromatize you need an AI, keep the AI going bro. For me you idealy want estro at 30 on BW so depending on how estrogen sensitive you are you probably need .5mg ed or even 1mg ed at 500mg of test if yours is dosed correctly.

Some people get less bloat from one or the other, I think you will stay dry if you're currently dry. The life of these two esters is very close, lol you won't all the sudden start bloating unless its underdosed and you get some that's correctly dosed. You're not the first person to feel dryer on one over another.

Some people get less bloat from one or the other\

I agree! While this goes against a few members mantra of "test is test", my Urologist will script either Cyp or Enth to his patients. From his experience, there are a few patients that respond better, with less side effects, on one ester over the other. Having said that, in my case (and in many others), I needed to reduce my sodium intake and increase hydration levels.

Provided the OP's gear is properly dosed and he didn't change any other variables, it is very likely that his body responds better to Cyp. I do hope that the 500mg is broken up throughout the 10day period, instead of a single injection. While keeping a similar dose profile, administering ~350mg per week would help keep blood levels much more stable.

Last edited:
They're pretty much the same, but one thing I've heard is enan has a much lower melting point and will dissolve/stay in solution with less solvents, while cyp requires more solvents to keep it in solution. No idea if this would cause people to react differently, but that's about the only real difference between the two.

Id have to disagree. E is 10.5 day half life c is 12 day. The release is about the same, should notice almost no difference in test levels. I bet if he got bloods the test levels would be about the same. In the case of E and C ester doesn't matter practically same speed of release with C being 36hrs slower, but take into account the long half life it's a small percentage thus is negligible.

But 500mg e10d. I hope not all at once or OP is on that hormonal coaster. The bloat is from estro going up if adex is controlling it. Doesn't matter of ester if you're on a compound that will aromatize you need an AI, keep the AI going bro. For me you idealy want estro at 30 on BW so depending on how estrogen sensitive you are you probably need .5mg ed or even 1mg ed at 500mg of test if yours is dosed correctly.

I agree with you but the only thing that threw me off is that he had been using adex all along, only change was ester.

I had something almost similar happen switching from 200mgs C to 200mgs E, I got a little drier from the switch after a couple of weeks, like OP my diet and training are very consitant and the only change was ester.

But as I said it was pure speculation.

I personally feel that it was water intake. I do personally like Cyp better, no real reason, but As far as water retention goes it wont change.. I can just about guarantee that you were either 1) drinking a lot of water then lowered it during that time or 2) were drinking enough then started drinking a lot.

I agree with you but the only thing that threw me off is that he had been using adex all along, only change was ester.

I had something almost similar happen switching from 200mgs C to 200mgs E, I got a little drier from the switch after a couple of weeks, like OP my diet and training are very consitant and the only change was ester.

But as I said it was pure speculation.

Some UGL's can't dose right. So your dose may be off without you knowing this more water vs less water via more or less estro.

If you were using phrama then you may have changed something in the routine, something subtle without knowing. I only run test e and I look drier and more bloated randomly at times. When I sit and really think about it I remember it could be, drinking more water, small change in food, sleep, etc.

Assuming all outside factors are the same and you are using the same brand of test, the differences relating to ester are half life and molecular weight. Because the molecular weight of cyp is a bit higher than enanthate, you get a bit more test mg for mg with enanthate. Also, enanthate will provide greater swings in testosterone levels when compared to cyp injections at the same frequency. So if the side effect is based on the ester, those are the reasons. However, I highly doubt the differences in molecular weight and half life of the esters are enough to have any noticeable difference like you had mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't notice much difference on either. Side note. I would spit injection and dose ai in a eod fashion.

110% or expect to regret it!

I feel better on cyp. I don't know how to explain it. Cleaner.

why are you dosing every 10 days or so?

500mgs every time 10 day or so lol!

To answer the 10 day injects....I figure the half is 7 to 10 days, I'm not looking to body build just cruise along life keeping blood work in decent shape...the last couple months I bumped it to 500mgs, but usually I just 250mgs every 7 days...having said that after about 24 months straight of test e 250mgs, after blood work my test levels are 6480....

To answer the 10 day injects....I figure the half is 7 to 10 days, I'm not looking to body build just cruise along life keeping blood work in decent shape...the last couple months I bumped it to 500mgs, but usually I just 250mgs every 7 days...having said that after about 24 months straight of test e 250mgs, after blood work my test levels are 6480....

That test level sounds high for 250 or even 500mg. I would dose at least once a week, preferably twice. But i guess just stick with what works for you...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131