over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/Deca 300 pain IM injections

pkstylez

Newbies
hey guys, got a question for you all, i have been doing a 600 Test, 300 Deca per week broken in split injections. Monday 300 Test E, 150 Deca 300, friday inject again. Im piggy backing the test and deca into one syringe and doing one injection so its like 1.7 cc total at time of inject. last cycle i did the same and everything was fine. well the last two injections into my glutes have left me with Pain at site of injection then it moves up to the top of the butt and feels like it is bruised and sensitive to the touch. But there is no visible bruising or things of that nature. I am just curious why this is and if i am doing something wrong or if anyone else has had this before. and the products I use have come from a board sponser. Any help on this guys?

Could be a lot of things. But if you used the same concentration product your last time and everything went fine, I'd guess it's your product. Have you baked your gear yet? Perhaps a higher BA level is in there. Or conversely, your previous product may have been underdosed and this one is properly dosed and you have a hard time handling 300mg/ml test. It's not SUPER common, but it's not at all uncommon either.

May want to try delts and upper thighs also in site rotation.

I have 450mg/ml test and I can get some pain the next day from glute injections. What I found works for me. Is after I do the injection I ice the area for 5-10 min with an ice pack. Next day there's little to no pain. Probably helpes with absorbing it or somthin

Could be a lot of things. But if you used the same concentration product your last time and everything went fine, I'd guess it's your product. Have you baked your gear yet? Perhaps a higher BA level is in there. Or conversely, your previous product may have been underdosed and this one is properly dosed and you have a hard time handling 300mg/ml test. It's not SUPER common, but it's not at all uncommon either.

I dont think its the Test i think its the Deca. i have never "baked" any gear before, not sure i understand that either. please elaborate more on baking the gear and ill try that to see if it helps.

also if it was only a day or two i wouldnt be too worried, but the tuesday injection is still sore and its saturday, and the one i did last night is sore too. I Injected a bit lower in the glute since i was having pain at the top of my ass to see if i could lower the pain to a different area or see what was causing it ie a nerve, bad needle, gear etc. but it floated to the top of my ass again and the pain is now across my top ass cheeks and almost to low back area but not quite to the back yet. but 4-5 days of discomfort is too much and the discomfort is enough where i have considered discontinuing the dosing from this sponsor. So if baking my gear is needed or something like that tell me how that works and ill give it a go.

Sounds like bad raws, high bacteria content or too much ba.

should i stop using it?

Depends. If you're constantly getting a fever, then yes as this is a sign that the gear is not sterile. If it's too much ba content, then you'll be fine. I have used prop in the past that I baked and filtered again and it still gave me really bad red lumps and fever so I threw it out.

Depends. If you're constantly getting a fever, then yes as this is a sign that the gear is not sterile. If it's too much ba content, then you'll be fine. I have used prop in the past that I baked and filtered again and it still gave me really bad red lumps and fever so I threw it out.

do i boil the bottle in water to bake it?

I know a sponsor that has 350 MG of Test and never any pain, smooth as silk. It just has the wrong mixture. You are probably getting a allergic reaction to the BA. Just shoot it with another AAS in same pin. That might do the trick.

I know a sponsor that has 350 MG of Test and never any pain, smooth as silk. It just has the wrong mixture. You are probably getting a allergic reaction to the BA. Just shoot it with another AAS in same pin. That might do the trick.

i shoot the Deca and the Test together, but i dont think its the test, the test bottle im on is almost empty and the recent shot knot started when i opened the new Deca bottle. so i think its the Deca. im gonna bake it right now but im scared to even use this shit now. and i just ordered a bunch more and im regreting it i think now. They are board sponsors so i wont blast them but....ive never had this kind of pain before it hurts to sit, bend, or touch it. so i think i may have to get some new deca but im 4 weeks into cycle and shutting down the deca injections, will that hurt me?

if i stop the deca after 4 weeks and was dosing 300mg a week, and just stay on the test is this gonna be ok?

Cut it with some oil and bake the mixture for 10 minutes on a pan with some boiling water.

If it's the deca causing the problem, then you have a poorly made product, or a mislabeled product. Deca is EASILY soluable up to 600mg/ml or more, no one should be getting pain from the concentration. Has to be bad raw materials or a poorly made product. Or itcould be your source ran out of deca and tried swapping it with more test.

Cut it with some oil and bake the mixture for 10 minutes on a pan with some boiling water.

ok ill do that ive used about 1.5 CCs from this vial. ive nevercut anything before since my gear has always been good before. ive had shot knot before but this is a bit more extreme than ive had to deal with in the past. We are all noobs the first time we do something new so if you could tell me what kind of oil to cut it with, and do i just syringe it into the bottle? then once that is done what is the general process to make sure its done correctly? Ive heard of filtering it but that would require taking it out of the bottle and placing it bake in. ive never had to purchase sterile bottles and cap them off. so that whole process is new to me. any info on this process would be greatly appreciated.

Sterile vial:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Empty-Borosillicate-Sealed-Sterile-Serum/dp/B005DIPY32/ref=pd_sim_hpc_3/185-3092068-6274857"]Amazon.com: 10ml Empty Borosillicate Sealed Sterile Serum Vials - 5 Pack: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LRE4kRynL.@@AMEPARAM@@41LRE4kRynL[/ame]

Oil:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mantova-Grapeseed-Oil-17-oz/dp/B00075X9T2"]Mantova Grapeseed Oil 17 oz: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZZaALv2ZL.@@AMEPARAM@@41ZZaALv2ZL[/ame]

Draw 5ml into empty vials, add 5ml of oil. Bake as mentioned above and you'll end up with half the concentration.

Sterile vial:

Amazon.com: 10ml Empty Borosillicate Sealed Sterile Serum Vials - 5 Pack: Health & Personal Care

Oil:

Mantova Grapeseed Oil 17 oz: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Draw 5ml into empty vials, add 5ml of oil. Bake as mentioned above and you'll end up with half the concentration.

Damn i would hate some teen to read this, decide to take your advice and inject food grade cooking oils, get ana abcess followed by blood clot and .. R.i.p.
Or risk catching a charge for manufacturing controlled substances.
If my son asked me this question i would probably tell him to get different gear, not tell him to become a pharmacist/chemist overnight lol. Gear is cheap compared to the alternatives.

Damn i would hate some teen to read this, decide to take your advice and inject food grade cooking oils, get ana abcess followed by blood clot and .. R.i.p.
Or risk catching a charge for manufacturing controlled substances.
If my son asked me this question i would probably tell him to get different gear, not tell him to become a pharmacist/chemist overnight lol. Gear is cheap compared to the alternatives.

Well, many UG labs use food grade oils, but I probably should've mentioned filtering.

Anyways, I think you're right. Not the brightest idea. If a mod could delete my previous post I'd appreciate it. Thanks man.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear