over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/deca/dbol

workingclass

Newbies
I'm 210# currently with probably 15-18%bf. Planning 12 week cycle of test-c/deca/dbol. Diet is pretty solid and training has been on point for the last few months.
This isn't my first cycle and I'm really just wondering about my test to deca ratio. Does the test actually have to be a full double dose of the deca? Here's what I'm thinking about running

Gonna front load with 50mg dbol per day (1hr pre workout) for the first 6wks
-Wondering if my timing od the dbol is appropriate or should it actually be split throughout the day

Will run 500mg test-c and 400mg deca per week split into two doses on Monday and Thursday for the entire cycle
-Is the test to deca ratio appropriate? Should test be higher? A full double dose just seems unnecessary

20mg nolva eod

I wouldn't take the nolva but have some P5P on hand if you have prolactin issues (double the dose split am/pm). If you want to be overly cautious get some caber to have on hand.

I think the test is fine. If you have issues you can always increase it some or add in Mast.

???

are you cutting? If not, you should.

My 2 cents: You’re probably closer to 18% body fat. I would DEFINITELY begin an all-out cut.

That said - Diet should be your primary concern, dosing is goal specific (my opinion).

I would advise running Test around 200-250 and Deca at 400-500, dropping out the Dbol (or conversely, ”pulsing” Dbol on training days only) for water control.

Diet: I don’t know your height, but even if you’re 6’1, at 18% bf it‘s sloppy.

try Intermittent Fasting 18-20 hours, if your determined

???

My 2 cents: You’re probably closer to 18% body fat. I would DEFINITELY begin an all-out cut.

That said - Diet should be your primary concern, dosing is goal specific (my opinion).

I would advise running Test around 200-250 and Deca at 400-500, dropping out the Dbol (or conversely, ”pulsing” Dbol on training days only) for water control.

I’m 5’10 and 210-215. Diet is pretty much on point. I don’t have a full body pic but I don’t have a gut or much of a belly. Abs are NOT visible at all tho. I’m not sure what my actual bf % is and I just kinda based it off of one of those bf % body type scales that I’ve seen. I do have softer fat around back of waist. Enough that I notice it but not enough to be considered a “muffin top” that it’s spilling over my jeans or incredibly visible through my shirt.

Also- I’ve posted my bloodwork previously and have went to see an actual dermatologist. I’ve gotten off of the accutane and am now prescribed a high dose of doxycycline.

Attachments

• 1E2D4C4F-6CC1-497A-924B-17798F1D1E67.jpeg
    1E2D4C4F-6CC1-497A-924B-17798F1D1E67.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 66
???

Also, my understanding of the test/deca ratio has always been that test must be higher than the deca in order to avoid deca dick

I’m 5’10 and 210-215. Diet is pretty much on point. I don’t have a full body pic but I don’t have a gut or much of a belly. Abs are NOT visible at all tho. I’m not sure what my actual bf % is and I just kinda based it off of one of those bf % body type scales that I’ve seen. I do have softer fat around back of waist. Enough that I notice it but not enough to be considered a “muffin top” that it’s spilling over my jeans or incredibly visible through my shirt.

Also- I’ve posted my bloodwork previously and have went to see an actual dermatologist. I’ve gotten off of the accutane and am now prescribed a high dose of doxycycline.
Great stuff bro... that picture looks like you are over 18% BF no doubt. The fact that you don't have a gut doesn't mean you are not fat... if you don't have visible abs you are fat plain and simple... don't worry we have all been there

My best results from DBol were 5mg tabs all day long. Like every 3 hours.

Also, my understanding of the test/deca ratio has always been that test must be higher than the deca in order to avoid deca dick
If deca dick isn't a concern (like not being in any kind of relationship), what are the advantages to running the deca higher than the test? When I've ran deca in the past, its always been lower.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity