over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test/deca/mast, thoughts?

skosao

Banned
i've been toying around with the idea of low test, medium deca, high mast. something along the lines of;

Test E 300mg, Deca 400mg, Mast E 600mg per week

along with 5iu hgh and humalog pre/pwo on high carb days.

has anyone had good experience from something similar?

What’s your goal? Test and deca is my favorite mass cycle. I don’t see how Mast fits with test and deca. If your goal is mass, i don’t see the need for mast, it will just add more side effects and burden on your body. If your goal is to cut, I’d get rid of the deca. Either way I’d remove the mast or deca depending on your goals. But then again I’m of the belief that less is more..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends on your Starting Body Fat Percent.
If you aren't 10% or Lower, then get rid of the Masteron.
It's a Good Hardener, but you won't Notice it at a Higher Body Fat............... JP

What’s your goal? Test and deca is my favorite mass cycle. I don’t see how Mast fits with test and deca. If your goal is mass, i don’t see the need for mast, it will just add more side effects and burden on your body. If your goal is to cut, I’d get rid of the deca. Either way I’d remove the mast or deca depending on your goals. But then again I’m of the belief that less is more..

Currently sitting at 255 at 14% body fat (tested) my goal is to work up to -500 calorie deficit and recomp for about 8-12 weeks. In my head the deca will keep my muscle bellies full without looking flat and the masteron will reduce. bloat/pull water while both will help me stay fairly strong while reducing food. I know it’s uncommon but on paper it works

Currently sitting at 255 at 14% body fat (tested) my goal is to work up to -500 calorie deficit and recomp for about 8-12 weeks. In my head the deca will keep my muscle bellies full without looking flat and the masteron will reduce. bloat/pull water while both will help me stay fairly strong while reducing food. I know it’s uncommon but on paper it works

Masteron will help with the bloat from test but in my experience it doesn’t do much for deca bloat (probably a result of its progestogenic activity). I do get your logic though. Why don’t you start with a lower deca dose (I find deca effective at much lower doses than often recommended on the forums - just need to give it a shot (no pun)) or better yet switch to NPP so you can make quick adjustments if necessary? Or alternatively replace deca with EQ/Bold or primo?

Masteron will help with the bloat from test but in my experience it doesn’t do much for deca bloat (probably a result of its progestogenic activity). I do get your logic though. Why don’t you start with a lower deca dose (I find deca effective at much lower doses than often recommended on the forums - just need to give it a shot (no pun)) or better yet switch to NPP so you can make quick adjustments if necessary? Or alternatively replace deca with EQ/Bold or primo?

I prefer long esters with nandrolones, I feel like my body reacts a lot better to them compared to short esters. My RBC are currently too high for EQ (recent blood work shows) and primo is just too expensive to run the dose I want but you’re right I’ll lower the deca to 300

I think those are all steroids.....

Currently running this with var, best way to run nand imo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner